Trump's Greatest Victory: The Death of PC and the Rebirth of Free Speach

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
I can't help but feel the title of this thread articulates what it's about, but I realize I am impelled to write something further. Even if the left's pipe dream comes true and he is impeached, he will be a man for the ages.

Being an asshole is your idea of free speech.

I can be a asshole too as I attack your goddamn pedo priest!

President Trump has fractured decades of carefully crafted PC designed to silence opposing viewpoints. This is only the beginning the American people have their voice again.

President Trump has fractured decades of carefully crafted PC designed to silence opposing viewpoints. This is only the beginning the American people have their voice again.
Anything that damages the federal government/deep state is a good thing

Anything that damages the federal government/deep state is a good thing

It could be said president Trump has been a catalyst for change. The Dem party imploded then the Dem base in Hollywood imploded now the filthy Dem's and RINO's in DC are imploding their hypocritical abuse of women over decades, taxpayer funded hush money, goddamn Trump has the swamp on the run. :eusa_clap:

PC is far from dead... unfortunately
True, but it's in it's death throes. Self-appointed ideologues and moralistic morons cannot endure the right of people to express what they believe.

I can't help but feel the title of this thread articulates what it's about, but I realize I am impelled to write something further. Even if the left's pipe dream comes true and he is impeached, he will be a man for the ages.
lol

You can’t be serious.

Trump’s hostility to free speech and his contempt for a free press is infamous; his unwarranted attacks of journalists and news organizations is proof of that.

Thankfully First Amendment jurisprudence affords citizens the means by which to defend freedom of speech and the press from attacks by Trump:

‘The Near and Pentagon Papers cases solidified the United States' uniquely strong constitutional tradition against prior restraints of the press. Thanks to these cases, any president who tries to censor the press prior to publication will face a formidable First Amendment hurdle.
[…]
First Amendment attorney Floyd Abrams, who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case, told me that the protections this case provided might be especially important during the Trump administration.

"We cannot predict today which publication will so inflame the [Trump] that he would seek to block publication of news, if he could," Abrams said. "But we can expect that that day will occur. When it does, the Pentagon Papers case will stand as a powerful barrier against any effort to suppress publication."

How the Pentagon Papers changed the "information leak" game (opinion) - CNN

PC is far from dead... unfortunately
True, but it's in it's death throes. Self-appointed ideologues and moralistic morons cannot endure the right of people to express what they believe.

Trump: anchor babies...
MSM: HEY YOU CAN SAY ANCHOR BABIES
Trump: Stuff it I'll keep calling them anchor babies suck it.
MSM: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP

Justice needs to be served.
606297CE-50F3-417E-8186-A28A81F17A88.jpeg

Their dream will not come true. Trump is also restoring the belief in evidence and due process over witch trials.

Trust me, you are an asshole.

The liberal idea of PC is that everyone else should be silent while they take a shit over everyone else's heads. Trump is merely returning the favor by taking a dump he's prepared for years.

Their dream will not come true. Trump is also restoring the belief in evidence and due process over witch trials.

Trust me, you are an asshole.

The liberal idea of PC is that everyone else should be silent while they take a shit over everyone else's heads.
Evidence? Like Obama wired tapped Trump Tower? Which of course has proven to be FALSE and just another hallucination of a mad man.

So you called a spade a spade....

Forum List

Back