Trump's Greatest Victory: The Death of PC and the Rebirth of Free Speach

I can't help but feel the title of this thread articulates what it's about, but I realize I am impelled to write something further. Even if the left's pipe dream comes true and he is impeached, he will be a man for the ages.
As for your ‘death of PC’ nonsense, conservatives have always been at liberty to express their ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate long before the advent of the bigot Trump – absent the myth of ‘political correctness.’

Hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections, consequently you and others on the right may express your racism and hate with impunity.

And liberals will always defend the right of conservatives to express their bigotry, racism, and hatred, consistent with the First Amendment.
The point is you've lost. Give it up. PC is pretty much dead and now ridiculed, as it should be. Monolithic doctrine and suppression of speech do not last long in enlightened societies. Trump's victory proof of that.

Remember when that kid mocked CNN as fake news and they sent their legal attack dogs after him, the net blew up with videos mocking CNN and they backed down, folded like a cheap lawn chair. Go ahead liberals fuck with us some more you will get a beating.

Nice foul mouth.
Typical white high school Ed boy, part of the sex starved C grabber cult

:itsok: these are difficult times for liberals...:muahaha:

Pity you didn't have the brains to take Latin.
Liber, free, for the individual and small gov.
Thought you would be one.
Takes away your stupid arguments when you don't know the def of the words you spout.
Stick to the images, doesn't require brains, my 5 yr old does it better

As for your ‘death of PC’ nonsense, conservatives have always been at liberty to express their ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate long before the advent of the bigot Trump – absent the myth of ‘political correctness.’

Hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections, consequently you and others on the right may express your racism and hate with impunity.

And liberals will always defend the right of conservatives to express their bigotry, racism, and hatred, consistent with the First Amendment.
The point is you've lost. Give it up. PC is pretty much dead and now ridiculed, as it should be. Monolithic doctrine and suppression of speech do not last long in enlightened societies. Trump's victory proof of that.

Remember when that kid mocked CNN as fake news and they sent their legal attack dogs after him, the net blew up with videos mocking CNN and they backed down, folded like a cheap lawn chair. Go ahead liberals fuck with us some more you will get a beating.

Nice foul mouth.

Takes away your stupid arguments when you don't know the def of the words you spout.

I'm sorry I was watching the Trump victory video from last Nov, what were you saying?

I can't help but feel the title of this thread articulates what it's about, but I realize I am impelled to write something further. Even if the left's pipe dream comes true and he is impeached, he will be a man for the ages.

LOL- and by 'rebirth of free speech'- you mean a President who tweets whatever crap he wants to?

Give me some examples of this 'death of pc' and 'rebirth of free speech' that is something other than Trump trying to bully basketball players for not thanking him enough.
Here you go:

Ah, to be pussy-whipped and to be whipped again. Liberals are in a death spiral worse than Obamacare or what Reagan did to them in the 80s. PC is done, over, finished.

Trump is badass, after he finished putting a proper beating on the GOP RINO's he demolished Dem's and their pals in the liberal media. Remember the entire Dem party and GOP establishment declaring Trump's campaign was finished after he dared attack illegals and refused to apologize, he tore them up.

He was a badass dragging his wife by the hair before raping her.
What a guy.
To be trumped in ny is to be cheated.
But I guess you may be sex starved and jealous???

Ah, to be pussy-whipped and to be whipped again. Liberals are in a death spiral worse than Obamacare or what Reagan did to them in the 80s. PC is done, over, finished.

Trump is badass, after he finished putting a proper beating on the GOP RINO's he demolished Dem's and their pals in the liberal media. Remember the entire Dem party and GOP establishment declaring Trump's campaign was finished after he dared attack illegals and refused to apologize, he tore them up.

He was a badass dragging his wife by the hair before raping her.
What a guy.

Your desperation is noted, anything else? I need to get back to rubbing salt in the left's wounds.

lol

You can’t be serious.

Trump’s hostility to free speech and his contempt for a free press is infamous; his unwarranted attacks of journalists and news organizations is proof of that.

Thankfully First Amendment jurisprudence affords citizens the means by which to defend freedom of speech and the press from attacks by Trump:

‘The Near and Pentagon Papers cases solidified the United States' uniquely strong constitutional tradition against prior restraints of the press. Thanks to these cases, any president who tries to censor the press prior to publication will face a formidable First Amendment hurdle.
[…]
First Amendment attorney Floyd Abrams, who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case, told me that the protections this case provided might be especially important during the Trump administration.

"We cannot predict today which publication will so inflame the [Trump] that he would seek to block publication of news, if he could," Abrams said. "But we can expect that that day will occur. When it does, the Pentagon Papers case will stand as a powerful barrier against any effort to suppress publication."

How the Pentagon Papers changed the "information leak" game (opinion) - CNN
Yes we are serious. Now sod off. What you and rest of the libscum want are ass kissers and apologists.

Nice foul mouth.

I'm sorry I was watching the Trump victory video from last Nov, what were you saying?
That's it?
Nothing like a real life.
Watching?
Really?
Thanks for confirming limited Ed.
Still waiting for your PhD college ......
Boy this is hilarious for our Oz buds.
Can Americans be this stupid?

Being an asshole is your idea of free speech.

I can be a asshole too as I attack your goddamn pedo priest!

What do you want out of the Federal government, specifically, what do you consider the role of the Fed in your life?
He wants them to pay for his penis removal and then latter when he changes his mind, wants them to pay for his addadichtomy.

lol

You can’t be serious.

Trump’s hostility to free speech and his contempt for a free press is infamous; his unwarranted attacks of journalists and news organizations is proof of that.

Thankfully First Amendment jurisprudence affords citizens the means by which to defend freedom of speech and the press from attacks by Trump:

‘The Near and Pentagon Papers cases solidified the United States' uniquely strong constitutional tradition against prior restraints of the press. Thanks to these cases, any president who tries to censor the press prior to publication will face a formidable First Amendment hurdle.
[…]
First Amendment attorney Floyd Abrams, who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case, told me that the protections this case provided might be especially important during the Trump administration.

"We cannot predict today which publication will so inflame the [Trump] that he would seek to block publication of news, if he could," Abrams said. "But we can expect that that day will occur. When it does, the Pentagon Papers case will stand as a powerful barrier against any effort to suppress publication."

How the Pentagon Papers changed the "information leak" game (opinion) - CNN
Yes we are serious. Now sod off. What you and rest of the libscum want are ass kissers and apologists.

Love the chimp pic.
And where is the uppity nixxer and which Walmart do you work at again?

Nice foul mouth.

Learned the def of liberal yet?
I'm a filthy rIch one been screwing uneducated white rubes forever.
Can't wait for the new "tax reform"

Nice foul mouth.

That's it?
Nothing like a real life.
Watching?
Really?
Thanks for confirming limited Ed.
Still waiting for your PhD college ......
Boy this is hilarious for our Oz buds.
Can Americans be this stupid?

The NY Times says my income is in the top 3.7% of earners. I live in a state with no income tax so the moochers can't touch my income. No wait there's more, only a few miles away is a state with no state sales tax where I do my shopping oh I got the left by the balls :eusa_dance:

No, to be "Trumped" is to be beaten free and clear. I thought those of your loser ilk would have come to terms with that.

It's a new day baby, and your beloved political correctness is toothless today.

Nice foul mouth.

Learned the def of liberal yet?
I'm a filthy rIch one been screwing uneducated white rubes forever.
Can't wait for the new "tax reform"

:itsok: poor liberal I'm 10 steps ahead of you perhaps you should take a time out and collect yourself.

LOL- and by 'rebirth of free speech'- you mean a President who tweets whatever crap he wants to?

Give me some examples of this 'death of pc' and 'rebirth of free speech' that is something other than Trump trying to bully basketball players for not thanking him enough.
Here you go:

Ah so to you 'rebirth of free speech' equates to attacking people from another country?

Like when Trump attacked the American judge who was trying the lawsuit against Trump for fraud- attacked the judge for being a "Mexican'?

Yeah the 'rebirth of free speech'- when racists and bigots has a president who makes them feel like its okay to speak of their bigotry in public again.

Here you go:

Ah so to you 'rebirth of free speech' equates to attacking people from another country?

Like when Trump attacked the American judge who was trying the lawsuit against Trump for fraud- attacked the judge for being a "Mexican'?

Yeah the 'rebirth of free speech'- when racists and bigots has a president who makes them feel like its okay to speak of their bigotry in public again.

The judge was member of an organization called "la Raza" or "the race". Do you think the judge is objective? Of course not, what the judge did was completely unlegit. Trump should have attacked harder.

And now we also know that moron political activist judges baselessly overturn Trump's decisions. Thankfully the higher courts teach these morons a lesson and make them look like the fools they are. Trump wins again...

Last edited:
We can always count on a thread about PC to make the Regressives pissy.

Here's Rubin with another actual liberal, Nick Cohen, discussing this:

Forum List

Back