Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dirty shits have started a Civil War, led by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland.

1660003219507.jpeg

Did they search Sandy Berger's house after he stuffed documents into his pants at the National Archives?
Of course not, Berger was a Democrat.

What if some damning evidence is found, are you going to deny it?

I can hear it all now. Threaten with violence. It's all in your mind. Unless you are like the goons that went crazy on Jan. 6
I'm sure going to deny any "evidence found" after a kangaroo court show trial goes nowhere and now this popcorn headline raid. Trump isn't going to hide "damning evidence," at his home, when he has plenty of lawyers that can keep anything remotely controversial secure.

Work started by Øbama and continued under Usurper Biden.

~~~~~~

This shows just how much the Progressive Maoist Democrat Commies fear Trump.
This smacks of Putin's arrest of his rival Litvinenko who remains in jail or Maduro's promised arrest of President Guaido.
We've now become a Banana Republic.
This is no longer the United States of America.
**********​

Last edited:
The sore-loser brownshirts sure are getting pissy.

I can see why. Their hopes for a christofascist white supremacist utopia are slipping away. That means the last 20 years of their lives have all been wasted.
A judge approves these raids only when there is great probable cause a crime has been committed and there is substantial reason pertinent evidence is there. It appears even a former president is not above the law.

Because if the FBI raid was about those documents Trump supposedly took home, Hillary Clinton did the same thing, and was not prosecuted for it. What we're seeing is a weaponized two-tier justice system.

There is no way this is about a few classified documents.

1. Trump has a security clearance
2. Trump has executive privilege
3. The raid was illegal
Trump HAD a security clearance. He no longer has one
Trump HAD executive privilege. He no longer has any
And the raid was legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back