Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard stolen archive materials, but it's not confirmed.

And if a judge signed off on it, you know the evidence was massive and ironclad. No judge would risk their career and life (given how violent and unstable the Trump cult fascists are) on anything less.
No....they claimed it was that. Trump operated his presidency out of Mara-lago at times....and they're just using this as an excuse to abuse their authority.
It's harassment....and this has changed the game.
From now on the gloves are off.

i was over @ Politics and couldn't find the REASON given for raiding Trump's home

I mean, you know.. other than the obvious one

He is Trump

America is gone. No one abides by the Constitution so America is just gone...
it is not really his home since he is living in NJ right now.

Not just suspected but a high degree of probable cause. Then it has to be signed off on by the District Judge of the area.

We have no idea what they were looking for or what was the probable cause.
How often do Judges deny warrants? Almost never, because warrants are requested by one side only and the judge never sees the evidence, they only read what the applicant for the warrant describes.

A judge approves these raids only when there is great probable cause a crime has been committed and there is substantial reason pertinent evidence is there. It appears even a former president is not above the law.
And a judge also does the fisa court. Look what bullshit the DOJ caused over the Clinton Campaign paid for Russian disinformation Steele dossier.

No....they claimed it was that. Trump operated his presidency out of Mara-lago at times....and they're just using this as an excuse to abuse their authority.
It's harassment....and this has changed the game.
From now on the gloves are off.
They raided my home to harass me twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back