Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not think that President Trump has constitutional rights? Because it sure sounds as though the warrant was granted under false pretenses to allow the compromised FBI to go on a fishing expedition.

Also, they removed the boxes from the premises to “review” them later? How do we know that they won’t fabricate something by which to indict Trump? The Dems’ 1/6 witch-hunt proves that they are desperate to do ANYTHING to prevent 74 million people from having an opportunity to vote for the person they wish for president.
You have no way of knowing anything about the warrant. Your feelings are irrelevant.

OH PLEASE Found at MarALago

Found at MarALago​

Trending in twitter. I picked some good ones.

This, folks, is the best and brightest thought that eddiew37 ever had. The sum total of all the education that was expended on eddiew37.

I've mentioned this before here: I have to wonder if this investigation and the Jan 6 investigation are bumping into each other. I wonder why Garland would approve of this if it muddies the water for Jan 6.

This is all weird. Doesn't feel right to me.
They’re probably starting with the easiest case to prove. Trump has done so much that one case doesn’t need to have anything to do with another other than showing an overall pattern of lawlessness.

Regardless,
it's crystal clear now that you will not have freedom without a serious fight at this point.
And I'm not talking about this Internet Tuff Guy "fight" charade.

Nope. Talking time has come and gone and it's now "put up or shut up" hour.
Nowhere else to kick that can.

You are lying, and this is a long debunked lie. Obama spied on Trump - fact. You can't lie it into the cornfield - Nazi.
If he didn`t spy on Trump he wouldn`t have been doing his job. A guy who got caught and impeached for trying to rig his own election in Ukraine should have been sent to Leavenworth. Is that where Hillary was locked up for using email?

Why on Earth would I do that? Do you think your lies on this forum are criminal? :cuckoo:
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Your input is important to us. If you don't hear from our submissions department, it doesn't mean that your submission does not have merit, so please feel free to try again.

They’re probably starting with the easiest case to prove. Trump has done so much that one case doesn’t need to have anything to do with another other than showing an overall pattern of lawlessness.
Yeah, I want to assume that Garland knows what he's doing, but I can't help but be cynical at this point.

For example, if it's true that they didn't allow any of Trump's representatives into the rooms they were searching, that's a wide open door for claims of "planting". Why would they do that?

I dunno. We'll see. They're dancing on the edge with this one, though.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Your input is important to us. If you don't hear from our submissions department, it doesn't mean that your submission does not have merit, so please feel free to try again.

What a shame you can't stop lying.

Regardless,
it's crystal clear now that you will not have freedom without a serious fight at this point.
And I'm not talking about this Internet Tuff Guy "fight" charade.

Nope. Talking time has come and gone and it's now "put up or shut up" hour.
Nowhere else to kick that can.
How is your freedom at risk without fighting?
Who is doing what to you?

Trump appointed judge Bruce Reinhart in 2018.

Fake news.

Magistrate Judges

Magistrate judges are judicial officers of the U.S. district court appointed by the district judges of the court to handle a variety of judicial proceedings.

That's the FIRST step in an Authoritarian s move, make you believe all of our institutions and backbone to our country, are corrupt, need abolishing, so that the wanna be Dictator can replace them all, with his own men.

Be careful!

Unless all the institutions in our nation ARE corrupt and DO need abolishing.

Yeah, I want to assume that Garland knows what he's doing, but I can't help but be cynical at this point.

For example, if it's true that they didn't allow any of Trump's representatives into the rooms they were searching, that's a wide open door for claims of "planting". Why would they do that?

I dunno. We'll see. They're dancing on the edge with this one, though.

It was over "classified documents". A nothingburger. They sealed the probable cause.

This is bad for your side.

Watters asked about the warrant, and Habba said the attorneys on the ground weren’t given the warrant during the raid — they were only allowed to look at it.

Now, here’s Trump attorney Christina Bobb on Real America’s Voice. She was the attorney who was on site. She explains that they initially wouldn’t even let her see the warrant, but then did; they were reluctant to let them have it. It’s not clear from what she says if they ultimately were able to obtain it at some point. She also explained that the probable cause for the warrant was sealed, so that they can’t even know what it was unless they go to court to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back