Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious - is there one, single leftist in this forum who DOESN'T wish they were living in East Germany in the early sixties?

I have never encounteted a more pathetic group of Stassi enthusiasts in my life.
Yup. Look at how they cheer on the torture of non-violent voters, and applaud their imprisonment without a trial - in isolation - as political prisoners.

The leftists (word….notice?) are giving the North Koreans a run for their money.

It was over "classified documents". A nothingburger. They sealed the probable cause.

This is bad for your side.

Watters asked about the warrant, and Habba said the attorneys on the ground weren’t given the warrant during the raid — they were only allowed to look at it.

Now, here’s Trump attorney Christina Bobb on Real America’s Voice. She was the attorney who was on site. She explains that they initially wouldn’t even let her see the warrant, but then did; they were reluctant to let them have it. It’s not clear from what she says if they ultimately were able to obtain it at some point. She also explained that the probable cause for the warrant was sealed, so that they can’t even know what it was unless they go to court to find out.

Judge Bruce Reinhart (who signed the Shit-A-Lago Search Warrant) was appointed Federal District Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga 2018. Judge Altonaga was appointed by bush43 in 2003.

Judge Reihart is now hiding.

Last edited:
It is not so much the thanks I want (I do apprecitate it), it the people who think they have a right unto themselves to decice who is and is not a "Good American", them I could do without.

A "good American" is one who supports and abides by the United States Constitution. Contrast with a democrat who seeks the destruction of the Constitutional Republic and the promotion of fascist dictatorship.

A "good American" is one who supports and abides by the United States Constitution. Contrast with a democrat who seeks the destruction of the Constitutional Republic and the promotion of fascist dictatorship.

So not Donald Trump who attempted to subvert the Constitution by having his VP unilaterally declare him the winner of the 2020 election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back