Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Where'd you get that?

Individuals whose constitutional rights are violated by the state government are legally entitled to file a civil action to recover damages. This can be done because of Section 1983, an abridged term for 18 U.S.C. Section 1983, which provides US citizens the right to sue government officials and employees. To establish a claim under Section 1983, it requires two elements:

1. Specifically, citing the constitutional right that was violated, and
  2. The defendant was acting for or on behalf of a government office during the violation of rights.

psst...

"
"US Government"

"state government"

See if you can spot the difference...

This mass brainwashing by the communists is impressive.

They have been pushing it since the 1950s, and they said they play the long game….and they have done an amazing job in the past 70 years.

Just look at the left wing mindless NPCs on this site.

We actually are having a discussion as to whether or not men can gestate a child.

LOL.

Where'd you get that?

Individuals whose constitutional rights are violated by the state government are legally entitled to file a civil action to recover damages. This can be done because of Section 1983, an abridged term for 18 U.S.C. Section 1983, which provides US citizens the right to sue government officials and employees. To establish a claim under Section 1983, it requires two elements:

1. Specifically, citing the constitutional right that was violated, and
  2. The defendant was acting for or on behalf of a government office during the violation of rights.

I don't know where don'tpay.com went to law school, but you might want to get a new source for legal advice:

"Federal sovereign immunity. In the United States, the federal government has sovereign immunity and may not be sued unless it has waived its immunity or consented to suit. The United States as a sovereign is immune from suit unless it unequivocally consents to being sued."

Only municipalities can be sued for civil rights violations, and only where the violation occurred as a result of an official policy or custom, commonly known as the Monell doctrine.

He took 15 boxes of documents with him when he left the White House. Some of them were classified. If he had returned those like he was supposed to do, this wouldn't be happening.

And why is everyone surprised that the FBI, with a search warrant, is looking in Trump's safe? Like the safe is some sacred space? Can't you see the report to the senior FBI agents? "Searched entire premises. Safe was locked so we were unable to search it".
That fat bastard needs to be UNDER the jail!!!

Safeguarding of Government owned documents, some are said to be so classified as not able to even be described publicly. I guess he should have given them back with the 15 boxes, already returned to the National Archives.
The optics of this does not look good. They weren't specific regarding what the warrants stated, more like a fishing expedition.
The democrats fear Trump, and just keep coming up with this kind BS. Never seen our nation like this in my lifetime.

A liberal law professor calling out the FBI's illegal raid on an ex-president's home.
They hate Dershowitz because he has publicly stated he is a constitutional scholar first, lawyer second, and a liberal way down the list. The cult can’t stand that he doesn’t put the Dem party first.

Safeguarding of Government owned documents, some are said to be so classified as not able to even be described publicly. I guess he should have given them back with the 15 boxes, already returned to the National Archives.
People are neglecting to mention that right up until the inauguration, the president leaving office has the power to declassify anything he wants.

Liberals: "Look at the evidence."

Conservatives: "YOU ATTACKED DEARLEADER WE HATES YOU FOREVER."

One side is definitely acting cultlike, and it's not the liberals.
Lib please with all the illegal shit that's leaked out about Biden and his crime family on the take you even dare speak about Trump? :talk2hand: :talk2hand: :talk2hand:

St

Start a separate thread, if that’s what you want to discuss. :threadjacked:

Naw…you are a lost cause. You are not trying to have productive discourse.

This shit will flip on you, and when it does, picture me (however you view me in your minds eye) laughing and pointing at you.

Neato, but that has no relevance outside of the right wing lying blogosphere.

The fact that you believe it's not relevant illustrates more to me than you intended.

If he is guilty of a crime than he should be held accountable. The reality is at this point the benefit of the doubt after six years isn't going to be given by many. Cheney herself last night suggested she wouldn't support DeSantis since his policies are too much like Trumps speaks volumes and is really the crux of the activities, just as they did to the Tea Party.

Just what policies of Trumps did the great fighter of the American citizen Liz Cheney not agree with?

She is the type of weak politician that other nations salivate over. "Hand her some sand in a desert to bomb while she borrows billions and we continue to destroy their economy". That would be other nations position if she ever had the W.H.

Trump is not the president of the USA.
iu

I don't know where don'tpay.com went to law school, but you might want to get a new source for legal advice:

"Federal sovereign immunity. In the United States, the federal government has sovereign immunity and may not be sued unless it has waived its immunity or consented to suit. The United States as a sovereign is immune from suit unless it unequivocally consents to being sued."

I cited federal law. These are entities acting on behalf of a government office, namely the FBI.

1660010741362.png

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back