Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what, fool? Trump was slapped with a fucking search warrant because the bastard couldn't be trusted not to destroy the documents that he stole from the W.H. Got it?

He was slapped with a goddam warrant because he's a fucking criminal.
Come November, when the REAL investigations of wrong doing and impeachments begin, I will be dancing with glee watching you communists fucks back track.

business-team-picture-id92134547
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :happy-1:

What’s up with this
All the problems dems cause and this is the final solution

/———/
Democrats are turning the US into a Banana Republic.

“Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate," Trump said. "It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections."

Easy, they are trying to prove he did something wrong. They failed with the committee and two impeachment trials to prove anything, now they're desperate and are making a last ditch effort by raiding his home.

I hope he sues the shit out of the US government for this.
The problem with that is, the U.S. Government has Sovereign Immunity, which operates as an absolute bar to suit.

Wah!! Cry me a river. You are just another internet lawyer claiming to know something.

from: Does a separate search warrant need to be issued for a safe box located inside a car that is being searched? - Legal Answers - Avvo
"in a raid, when they have a warrent to search the home, do they need a seperate warrant to search a safe
In a raid, do they need a separate warrant to search someone’s locked safe

Asked on November 10, 2017 under Criminal Law, Washington

Answers:

SJZ, Member, New York Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 4 years ago | Contributor
They do not need a separate warrant if the safe is part of the home, or even if it is not attached/affixed (i.e. could be moved) belongs to the homeowner. A warrant to search a home includes a warrant to search any enclosures within the home, even if closed or locked (e.g. desk drawers, closets, or safes). If the safe is not attached to the home and could be shown to belong to someone other than the homeowner (i.e. a guest brought a small safe with him/her, such as a small gun safe for any guns he/she had), then there might be grounds for not searching it."

So there is a link saying no special warrant is needed for a safe.

Do you have one saying the FBI needed a special warrant?
Go fuck yourself asshole. Listen to Professor Dershowitz, you might learn something. Though it’s doubtful crybaby. Tell him he’s wrong asswipe.

Come November, when the REAL investigations of wrong doing and impeachments begin, I will be dancing with glee watching you communists fucks back track.

If there is an investigation that shows criminal activity by the democrats, I will be the first to call for them to be prosecuted. I don't give a rat's ass which party they are, if you are guilty of criminal activity you should be prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back