Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did, and got impeached for it.........much more to come.

Are you paying attention?
Hmm well it wouldn’t matter if he got impeached by congress or not. If the justice department had the evidence, they would just crack skulls. A congressional impeachment is not going to stop that.

What’s up with this
All the problems dems cause and this is the final solution

The Jan 6 Soviet show trial was a flop… they got nothing from it…so now they send in the democrat party gestapo for more heavy handed, last ditch attempt to arrest Trump…

Do you left wing asshats not see the problem here? Trump is the first President to have his home raided by the other political party using fake warrants…..

This is just evil

Lol right now you’re just all pissy and butthurt over this raid so you’re lashing out. Too bad Hillary never got raided! Either way, you won’t do shit lol

You're a big Billy Badass sitting behind that computer keyboard, asshole.

I don't think you'd be so puffed up right now if I was staring you in the face, ya little pussy.

90 million voters are losing their shit right about now.

This is unprecedented. Which will lead to more shit that is unprecedented.
I guess the J6 witch hunt left the dems standing there with their dicks in their hands.

They'll get the same result from this dog & pony show.

Loving watching this circus.

Ammo up, guys.

The FBI is not what it used to be, now it's a political arm of the Democrat Party.
Yes, the armed wing of the Democratic party, just as the Irish Republican Army was the armed wing of Sinn Fein. Except the IRA was an outlaw group, there's no one to turn to when the FBI goes rogue.

There's no way they think that Trump keeps a bunch if incriminating files at Mar-a-Largo. So they must have lied to get the warrant. Given this FBI's recent history of lying to get warrants, the judge that signed off on this must have been an anti-Trumper indeed.

This is in response to the recent CPAC poll naming Trump the overwhelming favorite for the 2024 GOP nomination. They are desperately searching for something that will legally disqualify Trump, because they have to know that this will only galvanize GOP voters.

No cause during the trials and committee. Even the FBI found no evidence J6 was preplanned.

So, why are they doing it? There seems to be no cause for this other than political intimidation.
Right you cherry pick when you support what the FBI does. That 1/6 report was iron clad but this raid? Completely illegal! God you’re childish.

~~~~~~~
For the first time in 242 years. The government agency (FBI) has raided the home of a former president.
This is an abomination and violation of the law.
Christopher Wray has now become the Henrich Himmler of the Biden Reich,

Perhaps there has never been probable cause before.

Being a former POTUS does not make one above the law.

I would really like to find out who the judge that signed off on this was.

The FBI pissed away their credibility, not me.

They stood on a podium and listed 10-15 Clinton felonies that would have sent any of us to prison for life. And then decided nobody should actually prosecute those crimes.
Why didn’t the justice department investigate Hillary?

The D.C. swamp is more dangerous than we knew. This raid is a disgrace. Hunter Biden doing crack and violating gun laws walks free. Hillary who paid foreign agents to interfere with an election yet she walks free. DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back