Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump and his most extreme cultists, sure.

Would you like to see just how "extreme" Trump-supporters can be? This is how civil wars are started and brother, you'd better hope for cooler heads to prevail. Because if they don't, I'm going to personally own your ass.

Easy, they are trying to prove he did something wrong. They failed with the committee and two impeachment trials to prove anything, now they're desperate and are making a last ditch effort by raiding his home.

I hope he sues the shit out of the US government for this.
There is no way in hell the FBI would raid a former president and political candidate for NO reason and cause. That is ridiculous.

I just have to admit....this makes me laugh out loud

Trump declined to say why the FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago, but the former President said the raid was unannounced and "they even broke into my safe."

"My beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," he said in a statement.

Would you like to see just how "extreme" Trump-supporters can be? This is how civil wars are started and brother, you'd better hope for cooler heads to prevail. Because if they don't, I'm going to personally own your ass.
Lol right now you’re just all pissy and butthurt over this raid so you’re lashing out. Too bad Hillary never got raided! Either way, you won’t do shit lol

Donald Trump says his Mar-a-Lago home has been raided by the FBI.

'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,' he said in statement Monday night.'

'After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.'

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

'They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.'

It's so sad. Bigly sad.
Any questions? What have I been saying? We don't have a Department of JUSTICE anymore we don't have independent intelligence agencies. We have the MINISTRY OF VENGEANCE. This country is going down the drain.

There is no way in hell the FBI would raid a former president and political candidate for NO reason and cause. That is ridiculous.
No cause during the trials and committee. Even the FBI found no evidence J6 was preplanned.

So, why are they doing it? There seems to be no cause for this other than political intimidation.

Investigate Brandon endlessly and absolutely impeach his ass. Imprison his son. Impeach Meritless Garland. Arrest Shrillary. Turn over every fucking Democrap dirty rock.

And that’s just the warmups.
Congress can't do shit, without the executive branch as the actual branch with the power to execute any actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back