Trump's House of Cards is Tumbling

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Wow, I gave him at least six months before the shit hit the fan. But he's at an accelerated pace that no one could have imagined!

Seems Trump just doesn't know how to delegate. He truly thinks the presidency is a monarchy. What a fuckwad. No wonder the Republicans in Congress are sweating bullets.

Trump and Candidates for National Security Adviser Spar Over Staffing
Retired Vice Adm. Bob Harward and retired Gen. David Petraeus have dropped out of consideration

Wall Street Journal
Updated Feb. 17, 2017 7:12 p.m. ET

""President Donald Trump won’t guarantee that his next national security adviser will have full control over staffing and process, a move that is shortening the list of people willing to take the job at a tumultuous moment for the new administration, people familiar with the matter said.

• Banned
It's hilarious watching these desperate idiots flail about. The Left has completely lost any semblance of intelligence.

Thanks for your drive-by methane discharge. Now do you want to address why both Petraeus and Harward are saying no to the Orange Clown?

Wow, I gave him at least six months before the shit hit the fan. But he's at an accelerated pace that no one could have imagined!

Seems Trump just doesn't know how to delegate. He truly thinks the presidency is a monarchy. What a fuckwad. No wonder the Republicans in Congress are sweating bullets.

Retired Vice Adm. Bob Harward and retired Gen. David Petraeus have dropped out of consideration

Wall Street Journal
Updated Feb. 17, 2017 7:12 p.m. ET

""President Donald Trump won’t guarantee that his next national security adviser will have full control over staffing and process, a move that is shortening the list of people willing to take the job at a tumultuous moment for the new administration, people familiar with the matter said.
So what?

Harward did not want any women in his department at a senior level. I had no idea such dinosaurs were even still around. Naturally Trump wouldn't stand for that.

Petraeus Says National Security Adviser Should Hire Own Staff
Official says Petraeus isn’t in running for NSA job after Robert Harward turns down role
By
JULIAN E. BARNES
Updated Feb. 17, 2017 1:23 p.m. ET
Petraeus Says National Security Adviser Should Hire Own Staff

MUNICH—Former CIA director David Petraeus said anyone considering the national security adviser job in the Trump administration should have control over personnel and the White House would commit to a disciplined process of crafting security policy.

It's hilarious watching these desperate idiots flail about. The Left has completely lost any semblance of intelligence.

Thanks for your drive-by methane discharge. Now do you want to address why both Petraeus and Harward are saying no to the Orange Clown?

Don't know and I don't care. If it was me I'd simply decline to go through the lying media's enema process. The fact that you think Petraeus would be in any way viable shows that you are indeed an imbecile. ;)

Oh, and I've reported both you and nazi-girl for trolling off topic. Address the O/P or STFU.
What a cry baby.

Yes, he is as he demonstrated yesterday at his so-called press conference where he whined about Hillary and the press. This man will never grow up.

Don't know and I don't care. If it was me I'd simply decline to go through the lying media's enema process. The fact that you think Petraeus would be in any way viable shows that you are indeed an imbecile. ;)

See post #11, imbecile.

Oh, and I've reported both you and nazi-girl for trolling off topic. Address the O/P or STFU.
What a cry baby.

Yes, he is as he demonstrated yesterday at his so-called press conference where he whined about Hillary and the press. This man will never grow up.

Projection diaper boy. You have done nothing but whine and cry about how the Constitution was written and how you were "cheated". How you gonna shut me up boy?

Shut me up kid ;)

Putting you on ignore since a 3rd grader with autism has more to offer than the drool coming out of your keyboard.

As well you should because I would informationally kick your ass all day long.

Forum List

Back