Trump's Hypocrisy

Hey, business is hard. I wonder how many jobs the OP created and how many payrolls has the OP met.......zilch, nada, zero!
If I had inherited tens of millions of dollars and 150,000 apartments I think I could`ve met a payroll or two...without govt. bailouts.

Yet, you didn't, and haven't.
Correct, I`ve never needed a taxpayer bailout. Feel free to send him some money if you like.

Notice how the slims ball pretends he doesn't know where his products are made when asked by Letterman to avoid admitting his hypocrisy.

Isn't funny to watch the hypocrisy of the far left especially after the Obama administration sold Chrysler to an foreign company, that builds many of it's cars in China..

A perfect example of the perpetual ignorance required to be a CON$ervative!!!
Daimler bought Chrysler in 1998. :asshole:

Prefect example of a far left drone not knowing recent history..

Done deal Fiat owns Chrysler

DETROIT — The federal government on Thursday shed the last of its stake in Chrysler, giving majority control of the carmaker to Fiat, the Italian company, while leaving taxpayers $1.3 billion short of recovering the full investment they made two years ago to keep Chrysler from going out of business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/22/business/us-sheds-its-stake-in-chrysler.html?_r=0

Fiat did NOT buy Chrysler from the GOVERNMENT!!!!

From your own link which you didn't bother to read:

"Fiat North America bought the stake from the United Auto Workers' employee medical benefit retirement trust (known as a VEBA) for $1.75 billion of its own cash, plus another $1.9 billion in Chrysler cash."

See how dangerous the far left religion truly is..

DETROIT — The federal government on Thursday shed the last of its stake in Chrysler, giving majority control of the carmaker to Fiat, the Italian company, while leaving taxpayers $1.3 billion short of recovering the full investment they made two years ago to keep Chrysler from going out of business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/22/business/us-sheds-its-stake-in-chrysler.html?_r=0

When faced with the facts even when using far left sources, they will still deny it..

Again the Right are too lazy to read their own links. The US only held 6% of Chrysler.

From your own link:

"As part of a previous agreement with the government, Fiat paid $500 million for the last of the Treasury’s 6 percent stake in Chrysler."

Notice how the slims ball pretends he doesn't know where his products are made when asked by Letterman to avoid admitting his hypocrisy.

Isn't funny to watch the hypocrisy of the far left especially after the Obama administration sold Chrysler to an foreign company, that builds many of it's cars in China..

That is correct Daimler bought Chrysler in 1998. Then divorce in 2007 or 08. On top of that even if it got sold in 2015. What is this shit got to do with Obama? Just pure ignorance and stupidity.

Another one that does not know the history of Chrysler becoming Fiat in 2010.

What does this has to do with Obama? Links have already been posted in this thread on that one.

Fiat and Chrysler to build Jeep models in China

Kosh. I'm familiar with this process. Read the link again. I have products being built inChina and Phil. only available for Asian market. I'm not sure if you understand the business but American products are lagging in Asia. Chrysler automotive built in China is for sale in that region. That is a very good move. Imported cars coming from US is extremely very expensive b/c of tax they put on top of any foreign cars.

"Fiat North America bought the stake from the United Auto Workers' employee medical benefit retirement trust (known as a VEBA) for $1.75 billion of its own cash, plus another $1.9 billion in Chrysler cash."

When faced with the facts even when using far left sources, they will still deny it..
Again the Right are too lazy to read their own links. The US only held 6% of Chrysler.

From your own link:

"As part of a previous agreement with the government, Fiat paid $500 million for the last of the Treasury’s 6 percent stake in Chrysler."

And once again the far left proves why they are the most dangerous religion on the planet..

With the announcement of Chrysler’s bankruptcy, President Barack Obama favored a reorganization plan which would allow unsecured creditors to essentially leapfrog the claims of Chrysler’s first-lien lenders. In what appeared an obvious breach of the Constitution, the U.S. government’s plan transferred a majority of Chrysler’s reorganized stock over to Fiat and unsecured creditors for no consideration other than a promise to build more fuel-efficient vehicles in the U.S. over time. Chrysler’s Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association (“VEBA”) Trust, a trust fund formed to provide benefits to Chrysler’s retirees, received the initial majority of Chrysler’s reorganized stock under the plan. However, over time Fiat was able to earn/purchase a majority stake in Chrysler by exercising lucrative options it received under the U.S. government’s plan.

The Story Behind Chrysler And Fiat And Why The Stock Is So Cheap - Forbes

That is correct Daimler bought Chrysler in 1998. Then divorce in 2007 or 08. On top of that even if it got sold in 2015. What is this shit got to do with Obama? Just pure ignorance and stupidity.

What does this has to do with Obama? Links have already been posted in this thread on that one.

Kosh. I'm familiar with this process. Read the link again. I have products being built inChina and Phil. only available for Asian market. I'm not sure if you understand the business but American products are lagging in Asia. Chrysler automotive built in China is for sale in that region. That is a very good move. Imported cars coming from US is extremely very expensive b/c of tax they put on top of any foreign cars.

So you are for Jobs going overseas..

And you admit that building things in the US is to expensive..

See it is cheaper to build in China ship to Mexico and then import to the US.

Well actually Chrysler is not an American owned Company anymore and thus the tariffs are different.

From your own link:

And once again the far left proves why they are the most dangerous religion on the planet..

With the announcement of Chrysler’s bankruptcy, President Barack Obama favored a reorganization plan which would allow unsecured creditors to essentially leapfrog the claims of Chrysler’s first-lien lenders. In what appeared an obvious breach of the Constitution, the U.S. government’s plan transferred a majority of Chrysler’s reorganized stock over to Fiat and unsecured creditors for no consideration other than a promise to build more fuel-efficient vehicles in the U.S. over time. Chrysler’s Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association (“VEBA”) Trust, a trust fund formed to provide benefits to Chrysler’s retirees, received the initial majority of Chrysler’s reorganized stock under the plan. However, over time Fiat was able to earn/purchase a majority stake in Chrysler by exercising lucrative options it received under the U.S. government’s plan.

The Story Behind Chrysler And Fiat And Why The Stock Is So Cheap - Forbes
Again you don't read your own links, see the highlighted part.

VEBA got 55%, Fiat got 20%, The US got 6%, Canada got 1.7%

10847914_1085984544745856_8913914825803844169_n.png

China is taking all the jobs and I'm going to help...China get more of 'em!

1795666_10205823360297333_3205033719392129712_n.jpg

What Trump is doing, like most conservative morons is two things, exploit their ignorant base with racist overtones concerning illegals and foreign workers and then convince these mindless fools that giving more money to the top 2% will somehow produce jobs, that people like himself won't hire, but rather some poor smuck making 2cents in china.

Gotta love the brain dead on the right!!

It literly breaks my heart wide open to see so many American stupid people fall prey to these conservative clowns...who feed thier needs of bias and of yesterday when white people ruled the world. Can't wait for their intire base to just die off and go away...too many old crows in that party that hate the future.

So you are for Jobs going overseas..

And you admit that building things in the US is to expensive..

See it is cheaper to build in China ship to Mexico and then import to the US.

Well actually Chrysler is not an American owned Company anymore and thus the tariffs are different.
No. I do not favor shipping jobs overseas. My product made in China and Phil. is ONLY for Asian market not and cannot be sold to Canada or US b/c of regulatory value and restrictions.
I also do not favor h1 visas.

Forum List

Back