Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Two days before giving birth, a woman can have her baby torn to pieces and be applauded for it. Two days after giving birth, if she allows her baby to die from neglect, she's put in prison for a long time.
In utero it is innocent and deserving of life...once past the Velvet Gates, it's a burden.

In utero it is innocent and deserving of life...once past the Velvet Gates, it's a burden.
I wish they would at least be honest and acknowledge that they're destroying a human life. Once they acknowledge that, we can talk about the value of that human life.

When you value the living as much as the gestating, get back to me.
And that's what I'm talking about. We can't have an honest discussion about the value of human life because one side refuses to acknowledge that there is a human life involved.

And that's what I'm talking about. We can't have an honest discussion about the value of human life because one side refuses to acknowledge that there is a human life involved.
It's dishonest to value life only in the womb.

Busybodies with checkered histories believe they will be redeemed and surf past the Pearly Gates on a tsunami of fetii.....

It's just a pose.

I 100% agree it's a human life. I also agree that life is important after it leaves the womb also.

This is what SERIOUS TDS looks like.

lol ... donny is in serious doo doo.

btw, being in yer cult is what TDS actually is.

ralphy.jpg

I'll admit, part of what motivates me to happily vote for him is knowing how much you HATE his very existance

forrest-gump.gif

my lord - you are the poster boy today!

It is absurd to say that if a person does not believe in unlimited welfare, then they don't "value life."

I value the life of every child, born and unborn. I want that unborn child to be born, and then to grow up in a world where he or she is not expected to support themselves, plus an unlimited number of professional welfare dolees and their children.

Waiting lists are long for adoption, and they are filled with people who work hard and have spent time and money hoping to finally find a child to raise by the sweat of their own brows, not that of others.

I 100% agree it's a human life. I also agree that life is important after it leaves the womb also.
Of course it is, until it gets in the way of your desire to drive fast. Then you happily accept tens of thousands of deaths every year because you don't like being forced to drive slowly. Think of all those lives out of the womb that could be saved if you simply couldn't drive any faster than 35mph.

IOW, we place varying values on life, and as long as that life doesn't impact us directly, it gets less value placed on it. Does a self-destructive drug addict in an alley have the same value to you as a clean, productive, hard-working young person? Does the value rise any higher than, "Someone should do something about that, now what's the next episode about"? Many times, people believe that they are being more virtuous than others because they demand that the government should spend a lot of money on something.

It's dishonest to value life only in the womb.

Busybodies with checkered histories believe they will be redeemed and surf past the Pearly Gates on a tsunami of fetii.....

It's just a pose.
That's a monumental crock right there. Please try again.

Of course it is, until it gets in the way of your desire to drive fast. Then you happily accept tens of thousands of deaths every year because you don't like being forced to drive slowly. Think of all those lives out of the womb that could be saved if you simply couldn't drive any faster than 35mph.

IOW, we place varying values on life, and as long as that life doesn't impact us directly, it gets less value placed on it. Does a self-destructive drug addict in an alley have the same value to you as a clean, productive, hard-working young person? Does the value rise any higher than, "Someone should do something about that, now what's the next episode about"? Many times, people believe that they are being more virtuous than others because they demand that the government should spend a lot of money on something.
These are INDIVIDUAL decisions, but you aggregate them and then randomly assign liability for this number.

It's nonsense.

I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.
Not being a Christian or even a believer in God its not something you would understand

But Christians believe in redemption

Yes, Trump used to be a typical lib

But not anymore

It is absurd to say that if a person does not believe in unlimited welfare, then they don't "value life."

straw man.

I value the life of every child, born and unborn.

most people do. including those who choose to terminate.

& you using the word 'child' is misleading to say the least.

I want that unborn child to be born, and then to grow up in a world where he or she is not expected to support themselves, plus an unlimited number of professional welfare dolees and their children.

protectinglife_590_438.jpg

Waiting lists are long for adoption, and they are filled with people who work hard and have spent time and money hoping to finally find a child to raise by the sweat of their own brows, not that of others.

^^^

judges.gif

These are INDIVIDUAL decisions, but you aggregate them and then randomly assign liability for this number.

It's nonsense.
The liability is real. We allow greater speeds on the highways because drivers would not accept being forced to drive slower.

Would you accept all vehicles being fitted with speed governors that prevent moving faster than 35 mph in order to save tens of thousands of lives every year? If not, then the shoe fits...

That's the truth right there.

These are painful individual decisions, not your Get Out of Purgatory token.
And when we have an honest acknowledgement that we are destroying a human life, we can then talk about the relative value placed on that life. Apparently, it's worth nothing until the Lawyer Fairy sprinkles the new-born baby with his legal dust after getting consent from the mother, then a miracle occurs and the baby assumes great value.

Not being a Christian or even a believer in God its not something you would understand

But Christians believe in redemption

Yes, Trump used to be a typical lib

But not anymore
Mac, did you even read the part you quoted before you replied?

Forum List

Back