Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Not in utero.

And certainly not while we insist they paddle their own boat once outside.
Society certainly has a voice in protecting and valuing life. It also has a voice in holding accountable those who insist on doing the things that result in pregnancy. In fact, society has been falling down on the job of holding people accountable for the results of their actions.

Answer me this, should a woman be held accountable for using meth when she's pregnant? Alcohol? Tobacco? Should she even face criticism for doing so? And if so, why?

You're making some excellent points. These fake disciples of Jesus, claim to love fetuses in other people's wombs, then defund all government programs that help single mothers raise their children. They could care less about that fetus once it is born a Black or Latino baby, to an impoverished single mother living in the inner-city struggling to survive and improve her life and that of her child. They portray themselves as "pro-life", but most are actually pro-death.
I keep telling you that those foil helmets you get off the back page of your comic books do NOT give you mind-reading powers, but here we are...

Yes because it wasn't an agreement.
When someone says, "Of course it is" in response to a point I've made, I know they're agreeing with that point, in fact, saying that it's obviously true. They may want to qualify it, or add something to it, but they're agreeing with it. You apparently think differently.

Its stuff like this,
and the fake diary of Biden's daughter sold by an addict for 40 thousand dollars to an extreme propaganda master to discredit her father.
A little hate go's a long way.
It is denial of reality like this that we see from you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that got us that failure in the White House.

When someone says, "Of course it is" in response to a point I've made, I know they're agreeing with that point, in fact, saying that it's obviously true. They may want to qualify it, or add something to it, but they're agreeing with it. You apparently think differently.

Yeah well, it was the rest which just made "of course it is" a deflection.

Society certainly has a voice in protecting and valuing life. It also has a voice in holding accountable those who insist on doing the things that result in pregnancy. In fact, society has been falling down on the job of holding people accountable for the results of their actions.

Answer me this, should a woman be held accountable for using meth when she's pregnant? Alcohol? Tobacco? Should she even face criticism for doing so? And if so, why?
Answer me this
It never ends.

Why should it? You didn't even bother to think through the question, did you?
No...I didn't....what's the point?

Resolve it and you'll hack up another one.

The bottom line remains - state mandated parturition is fundamentally wrong.

Its stuff like this,
and the fake diary of Biden's daughter sold by an addict for 40 thousand dollars to an extreme propaganda master to discredit her father.
A little hate go's a long way.
Why would Hunter sell a fake diary that discredits his father for only $40,000, when he makes so much more money from his dad being president?

No...I didn't....what's the point?

Resolve it and you'll hack up another one.

The bottom line remains - state mandated parturition is fundamentally wrong.
IOW, you're not seriously discussing anything at all. Get back to me when you are.

Why would Hunter sell a fake diary that discredits his father for only $40,000, when he makes so much more money from his dad being president?
And, of course, just can't afford to pay child support for his daughter. You'd think that Grandpa would take an interest in his own grandchild to make sure she's doing okay, but I guess with the Bidens you can't count on anything like that.

And, of course, just can't afford to pay child support for his daughter. You'd think that Grandpa would take an interest in his own grandchild to make sure she's doing okay, but I guess with the Bidens you can't count on anything like that.
I’m sure that Pedo Joe, as Hunter calls him, is very interested in this grandchild. A four year old with stripper genes? He would salivate at the thought. I’m guessing it is “Doctor” Jill that put a stop to that one.

Forum List

Back