Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Tater claims to be Christian.

Barry Hussein claims to be Christian.

Nazi Piglosi claims to be Christian.

The Clinton's claim to be Christans.

I guess you claim they are all "dumb mo-fos", right?

Obama claimed to be Muslim
Stephanopoulos told him that he should say Christian.

President Biden is a true Christian
Always has been

Trump is a Christian of convenience and has never been a churchgoer and lies about his affection for the Bible, which he has never read. His lifestyle is anything but Christian
So Biden is a true Catholic who supports killing babies up to birth.

Tater claims to be Christian.

Barry Hussein claims to be Christian.

Nazi Piglosi claims to be Christian.

The Clinton's claim to be Christans.

I guess you claim they are all "dumb mo-fos", right?
I know why God denies you the peace that surpasses all understanding.

I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.
I don't agree or understand. :dunno:

So did you vote for the "dumb mofo" who attends his Catholic Church weekly?

Doesn't that make him a really dumb mofo? Why did you brag that he attends his church regularly? You're looking really foolish
Biden puts the church in it's proper place. Separation of church and state. Attending the church of his choice as a private citizen, and not using it as a political event.

Trump reached out to the evangelicals, while not sharing any of their moral beliefs.

Biden is the kind of Christian who takes his Bible with a pound of salt. He skimms it for the pertinent points and ignores the rest
You people are priceless! 😂

And by "priceless," I mean WORTHLESS.

So Biden isn't a REAL Christian. But Biden is a TRUE Christian 😂

Well for 1

Home Alone 2
Lost in New York
A cameo does not qualify for "star in a movie".

A cameo role, also called a cameo appearance and often shortened to just cameo is a brief appearance of a well-known person in a work of the performing arts ...

As a true President, Biden puts the law of the land above the doctrine of his church
That's a personal belief, Dumbass. He is on record supporting killing babies until birth.

Your trolling needs a tune up.

Forum List

Back