Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Yup, Biden has to mass at least once a week his whole life.

You guys? Consider this.
36543813_2115372975344817_5820919998893260800_n.jpg

It's his own words. If you think he's saying something different than what he is saying, feel free to explain. :dunno: Actually, I don't really care that much about it either way… All politicians at that level are "in the club", and both so-called "sides" are corrupt.
What I keep noticing is that NOBODY hounds the Democrat candidates like this.

My personal opinion on this? He should stop responding to this nonsense. I'm tired of it. IM NOT VOTING FOR A PRIEST

I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.
If you talk about Christians, you need to remember that Christians are the dumbest mofos in America. Or do you intellectually respect someone who believes in virgin birth or talking snakes?

If you talk about Christians, you need to remember that Christians are the dumbest mofos in America. Or do you intellectually respect someone who believes in virgin birth or talking snakes?
There was also a talking ass in the Bible.

And now Im here speaking with another!

And, when you talk about ignorance, maybe try getting your own shit right.

There was no talking "snake.". It was a SERPENT. Get your facts straight.

I have a friend who has several birds. One bird loves to play games. The bird CALLS THE DOGS IN THE WOMAN'S VOICE AND LAUGHS ITS HEAD OFF WHEN THEY COME RUNNING. The bird knows what it's doing

Last edited:
I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.
No real Christian would support Trump. Amen

Biden has attended church weekly his whole life

Trump has to borrow a Bible to use it as a prop
You gave a thumbs up to the ass I was speaking to when "it" called Christians the "dumbest mofos"

You AGREED with that.

Now you brag that your corrupt leader is a "Christian.". So now you praise a "Christian" who is in rebellion to his own church.

You really don't stand for anything, do you

Forum List

Back