Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Christians have been forgiven. But one must ask God for forgiveness, it's not automatic. He clearly stated he has never asked God for forgiveness. You do the math.
"it is easier for a camel...." (not judging)

Funny how "we" don't apply the same standard to all our presidents

If "we" did, the Democrats would be the first to scream "separation of church and state.". These Democrats are trying to manipulate you. I don't vote for him because he's a perfect man, but because his policies are infinitely better than the alternative.

Funny how "we" don't apply the same standard to all our presidents

If "we" did, the Democrats would be the first to scream "separation of church and state.". These Democrats are trying to manipulate you. I don't vote for him because he's a perfect man, but because his policies are infinitely better than the alternative.

My thoughts on Trump are my own, they've been my own since the start. I'm surprised I have to say this, but I think for myself... No one tells me what to think. So no, I was not manipulated into my view of him, I'm perfectly capable of observing the facts and coming to my own conclusions.

Nope.
trump-holds-bible-at-st-johns-church-600x400.jpg
Holding a borrowed bible upside down in a photo op proves what, exactly?

When you point out Trump's violation of most of the Ten Commandments on a regular basis, the tard herd starts mumbling something about God's forgiveness, even though a condition of forgiveness is being penitent, which Trump is not in any way, shape, or form.

When you ask these same "God's forgiveness" tards about Hillary Clinton, they begin foaming at the mouth and go on for hours what an evil person she is.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

Well, it proved quite a bit, but probably not what he intended.

It proved that he knows that many "Christians" will support him making an ugly mockery of their religion for his own purposes.

This whole awful period certainly has been a lousy reflection on them.

That pic reminded me of this classic of Mr. Slick. And apparently it was at the same church! 😮 hahaha

APP-060420-Clinton-St-Johns-Trump.webp

Here's another one. Anyone who thinks any of these presidents in recent years is an actual Christian is incredibly naive.

195554725-AP20190664275146-t1000.jpg

That pic reminded me of this classic of Mr. Slick. And apparently it was at the same church! 😮 hahaha

Here's another one. Anyone who thinks any of these presidents in recent years is an actual Christian is incredibly naive.

Hillary actually held bible studies when Bill was governor.

So she knows the bible better than most Trumptards.

Hillary actually held bible studies when Bill was governor.

So she knows the bible better than most Trumptards.

Hillary is pure evil. And I don't say that from a partisan standpoint, since I'm not a Duopoly voter and I've been saying for years that both 'sides' are corrupt. If her "bible study" was sincere in actually wanting to know and follow the will of God, then I'm the Queen of England.

Hillary is pure evil. And I don't say that from a partisan standpoint, since I'm not a Duopoly voter and I've been saying for years that both 'sides' are corrupt. If her "bible study" was sincere in actually wanting to know and follow the will of God, then I'm the Queen of England.
Yes, Hillary is evil. That's why I didn't vote for her or Trump.

But it's a fact she knows the Bible better than most Trumptards, and especially better than Trump.

Meanwhile, as most Trumptards foam at the mouth about Hillary as you just did, they deliberately turn a blind eye to Trump's lifetime of unrepentant violations of almost all ten commandments on a regular basis.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

We are talking about the American anti-Christ, Donald Trump.

Again, we only hear about a presidents "faith" from the Democrats when it involves a Republican.

Their sole motive is to plant the idea in the head of PROFESSING CHRISTIANS that you can't vote for a man to lead the country unless he meets an idealized standard.

If I allowed them to manipulate me in this way, I could never vote since fey all acknowledge PAGAN Sunday, take part in the Saturnalia tree lighting ceremony etc

Everyone is free to vote or not vote for their own reasons, but the hypocrites who said Bill Clinton's private life have nothing to do with governing the nation, insist YOU can't vote for a person unless he is a perfect man.

NEITHER are the standards I use to judge a presidential candidate.

Again, we only hear about a presidents "faith" from the Democrats when it involves a Republican.

Their sole motive is to plant the idea in the head of PROFESSING CHRISTIANS that you can't vote for a man to lead the country unless he meets an idealized standard.

If I allowed them to manipulate me in this way, I could never vote since fey all acknowledge PAGAN Sunday, take part in the Saturnalia tree lighting ceremony etc

Everyone is free to vote or not vote for their own reasons, but the hypocrites who said Bill Clinton's private life have nothing to do with governing the nation, insist YOU can't vote for a person unless he is a perfect man.

NEITHER are the standards I use to judge a presidential candidate.
Democrats always desire to set the bar for what everyone should think. They're totalitarians.

isn't.

Not to defend Clinton but if I recall correctly that Pic of Clinton wqs after he left an actual service, not when he just arrived for a photo op.

Forum List

Back