Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

---God put Trump in the White House---

edug1ge4z4ab1.jpg

The so-called "Christians" who adore that mentally ill orange con man have sold their soul to the wrong deity.
There is no excuse for their hypocrisy.
Which party supports "traditional family values"? Which party pushes the "deviant agenda"? Which party has people that attend church services?

Which party supports "traditional family values"? Which party pushes the "deviant agenda"? Which party has people that attend church services?
Neither party is the party of morality. You talk about "traditional family values" and then support politicians who practice exactly the opposite.

At least the Left doesn't try to pretend they're the "party of morality". You're frauds. Kabuki Christians, making a mockery of your "religion".

Neither party is the party of morality. You talk about "traditional family values" and then support politicians who practice exactly the opposite.
At least the Left doesn't try to pretend they're the "party of morality". You're frauds. Kabuki Christians, making a mockery of your "religion".
1. Did Trump disown any of his kids, like the Bidens disowned beautiful Navy?
iu

2. Republicans are the party of morality. Democrats are anti-religion, pro-deviants. The "frauds" are Pelosi and Biden saying they are Catholic while supporting abortions.

As usual, I don't think that video says what you want it to say.

It's his own words. If you think he's saying something different than what he is saying, feel free to explain. :dunno: Actually, I don't really care that much about it either way… All politicians at that level are "in the club", and both so-called "sides" are corrupt.

There's one now.

No, Gaslight GiGi. I have said time and again I am not even in favor of Trump running in '24, and over and over again that I find much of his personal life regrettable and worse.

We do not hire presidents as idols, because we do not need idols.

That's your game, Gigi

No, Gaslight GiGi. I have said time and again I am not even in favor of Trump running in '24, and over and over again that I find much of his personal life regrettable and worse. We do not hire presidents as idols, because we do not need idols. That's your game, Gigi
But you will vote for him.

That is the key
Trump lies. He tells Christians what they want to hear.

He claims the Bible is his favorite book but can’t quote a single verse.
Trump does not go to church, never has.

The key to forgiveness is to admit you sinned and change your ways……Trump will never do that
You think you know so much but actually know so little
Biden is worse.
You're still an idiot.

Forum List

Back