Trump's impeachment is government vs people.

Think about this: A whistleblower heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another Trump's been messin' around. Bingo, impeachment! Simultaneously facts that Joe and Hunter Biden used political influence to lift millions from Ukraine are ignored. Joe Biden is on tape bragging about extorting the Ukrainians to fire the corruption prosecutor investigating his son. The Bidens make Rod Blagojevich look like a kid operating a lemonade stand.

Trump derangement Syndrome is so widespread that the Biden's corruption is seen as acceptable. If everyone was like the Biden's Bernie Madoff would be on Mount Rushmore but Trump has to go to maintain the status quo.
WHY is it wrong for Biden to withhold military aid until he gets what he wants but in the same breath it is FINE for Trump to do the exact same thing? We have Trump's conversation asking for a favor and the check was being withheld ... coincidence? I think not.
How is it diffrent if you tell someone that they must fire a prosecutor or not recieve money, compared to do us a favor and look into this? Maybe wording,Duh? Could it possibly be that the money was withheld until after the election of their president? No that would be too much real thought for some.
The President of Ukraine was elected April 21. The funds were withheld one week before the Phone Call, on July 18.
Try again.
Lol. So you are saying that the check should have been sent what same day air? We are supposed to magically know that the newly elected president won't stuff the check into his back pocket?

The ethos of opposition to Trump usually goes something like: “All I know is that I hate Donald trump, and that’s all I need to know-dagummit! “He’s dangerous!” “The government told me so and the government is good!”

Trump elicits this reaction from child-like fools that are used to listening to slick politicians that steal their money, raise their taxes, saddle them with pointless wars and smile while they tell them what a great deal they’re getting. Trump has a rustic habit of just telling the truth which threatens the fairy dust worldview constructed for them by leadership that sees them as contemptable useful idiots forever thirsty for the snake oil of government knows best.

Fools and children love fairy tales; the government knows this, and it knows that it can control the people if it can keep them eternally foolish and perpetually children. To many, Trump’s shocking victory in 2016 was like telling kids there’s no Santa Claus and it delivered a violent gut reaction. It was a blow to the beehive of an unelected Deep State that has been swindling the people of their freedoms, liberties and personal prosperity for decades by distracting them with the toys of fabricated struggles.

Trump is no threat to the people, but he is a definite threat to a government that has been conspiring with global interests to sell out American Exceptionalism and turn its melting pot history into an invasive withes brew of discordant lawlessness. Sanctuary cities are government Trojan Horses in place and waiting for a final assault on national sovereignty. It’s a strategy based on the importation of an alien ideology to poison the country from the inside out so no election that favors people over government can ever go the way of Trump’s again.

The government has gone code-red against the people, “the deplorables” that had the gall to go against it. It is hell bent on removing Trump from office with impeachment. It’s another wave of a blitzkrieg that began the night Trump won. It’s the government against the people and the government is going all out to save itself.

Our founders warned us about this when they put together our constitution. We need to understand that truth can come from unexpected places. Truth is not always smooth, slick or polished. But truth is truth which is why the government wants to take out Trump.
Ray, do you ever read ANY of the posts on ANY of the threads here? We have been telling you exactly why, in reasoned arguments, Trump is dangerous, Trump is unethical and Trump is inept.

But reality says otherwise, it's been almost 3 years what has Trump done that's been dangerous except fuck with the establishment..

The ethos of opposition to Trump usually goes something like: “All I know is that I hate Donald trump, and that’s all I need to know-dagummit! “He’s dangerous!” “The government told me so and the government is good!”

Trump elicits this reaction from child-like fools that are used to listening to slick politicians that steal their money, raise their taxes, saddle them with pointless wars and smile while they tell them what a great deal they’re getting. Trump has a rustic habit of just telling the truth which threatens the fairy dust worldview constructed for them by leadership that sees them as contemptable useful idiots forever thirsty for the snake oil of government knows best.

Fools and children love fairy tales; the government knows this, and it knows that it can control the people if it can keep them eternally foolish and perpetually children. To many, Trump’s shocking victory in 2016 was like telling kids there’s no Santa Claus and it delivered a violent gut reaction. It was a blow to the beehive of an unelected Deep State that has been swindling the people of their freedoms, liberties and personal prosperity for decades by distracting them with the toys of fabricated struggles.

Trump is no threat to the people, but he is a definite threat to a government that has been conspiring with global interests to sell out American Exceptionalism and turn its melting pot history into an invasive withes brew of discordant lawlessness. Sanctuary cities are government Trojan Horses in place and waiting for a final assault on national sovereignty. It’s a strategy based on the importation of an alien ideology to poison the country from the inside out so no election that favors people over government can ever go the way of Trump’s again.

The government has gone code-red against the people, “the deplorables” that had the gall to go against it. It is hell bent on removing Trump from office with impeachment. It’s another wave of a blitzkrieg that began the night Trump won. It’s the government against the people and the government is going all out to save itself.

Our founders warned us about this when they put together our constitution. We need to understand that truth can come from unexpected places. Truth is not always smooth, slick or polished. But truth is truth which is why the government wants to take out Trump.

Congratulations. You passed Conspiracy 101. That is perfect paranoia. Trump betrays who he is. A far right wing paranoid out to make the world safe for white mails. Trump won ONLY because 25% of the population was voting against Clinton rather than FOR Trump. That 25% will vote against Trump. Trump has gone co0de red against everything this country stands for. Helping people who are in fear for their lives. Making up laws. Ignoring the Constitution. It is Trump trying to be a dictator.

Ignoring the Constitution

Have an examples? I have a list of things obama did to ignore the Constitution.

Think about this: A whistleblower heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another Trump's been messin' around. Bingo, impeachment! Simultaneously facts that Joe and Hunter Biden used political influence to lift millions from Ukraine are ignored. Joe Biden is on tape bragging about extorting the Ukrainians to fire the corruption prosecutor investigating his son. The Bidens make Rod Blagojevich look like a kid operating a lemonade stand.

Trump derangement Syndrome is so widespread that the Biden's corruption is seen as acceptable. If everyone was like the Biden's Bernie Madoff would be on Mount Rushmore but Trump has to go to maintain the status quo.
WHY is it wrong for Biden to withhold military aid until he gets what he wants but in the same breath it is FINE for Trump to do the exact same thing? We have Trump's conversation asking for a favor and the check was being withheld ... coincidence? I think not.
How is it diffrent if you tell someone that they must fire a prosecutor or not recieve money, compared to do us a favor and look into this? Maybe wording,Duh? Could it possibly be that the money was withheld until after the election of their president? No that would be too much real thought for some.
The President of Ukraine was elected April 21. The funds were withheld one week before the Phone Call, on July 18.
Try again.
Lol. So you are saying that the check should have been sent what same day air? We are supposed to magically know that the newly elected president won't stuff the check into his back pocket?
You know, when all this started, if Trump had told us that he withheld the aid because he was worried about corruption, I would have to grudgingly admit that might be his motivation. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT HE TOLD US. At least twice that I recall, Trump explained that he withheld the aid because he felt other European countries should be paying more of their "fair share" to Ukraine. He even announced it in his speech at the UN.
So trying to convince me that Trump was suddenly worried about corruption (except in relation to Biden/Burisma) doesn't fly.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Got to give the crazy left credit if their lips are moving their lieing. But they really are stupid enough to think that everyone else will believe their lies.
You're part of 30 percent of America. The other 70 percent aren't sucking Trumps member. He's going to get impeached. And the evidence is such that republicans are going to be forced to choose Trump or country.
Lol. You just showed everyone that you are part of the crazy left.
You start out being obscene. Never met a lefty that could carry on a conversation without be obscene.
You pretend to you factual numbers. A usual left lie.
Then you already have him convicted. Just like most incompetents. I remember all those claiming Mueller had him convicted. Some crazies still believe that Mueller and all the Democrates working with him sold out.
Then you pretend that the Dems aren't doing anything that is not of the highest principals while republicans are not.

Love the crazies and they wonder why the message that they put forward does not resonate with most Americans.

The DOJ could not indict a sitting president or Trump is gone. And spare me the shining about being obscene that's all you right wingers do. Whataboutisms is all you right wingers have. In this case we have a corrupt republican president and party. And like the retard you are, you think obstruction of justice and abuse of power don't mean anything and that Trump is simply innocent of any crime. In this situation the democrats aren't doing anything that is not of the highest principals. In this case we have transcripts of a call and a bunch of text messages showing Trump breaking the law.

Most Americans did not read the Mueller report. I did. And in part 1, Mueller stated he was lied to, information necessary to the case was deleted and there were witness testimonies he could not get. And that if he had been able to, the conclusion would be different. What part 1 shows was that Mueller did not think Trump was innocent and he even said as much. He left the indicting to congress. And Trump has obstructed every move.

So Trump is guilty, you know he's guilty and you know he has committed a crime or several of them in this situation. You right wing loons crack me up.

Ray, do you ever read ANY of the posts on ANY of the threads here? We have been telling you exactly why, in reasoned arguments, Trump is dangerous, Trump is unethical and Trump is inept.

Those are simply 3 of the many lies.

Ideology is one of the most powerful forces on this planet.

Even more powerful when it is allowed to thrive within its own closed circuit, within which only certain "facts" and opinions see the light of day, and all contrary or competing facts are quickly attacked and extinguished.

It becomes so powerful that it resembles a small but intense & despotic religion.

Yet you stay in your bubble - weird

Try again.
You know, when all this started, if Trump had told us that he withheld the aid because he was worried about corruption, I would have to grudgingly admit that might be his motivation. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT HE TOLD US. At least twice that I recall, Trump explained that he withheld the aid because he felt other European countries should be paying more of their "fair share" to Ukraine. He even announced it in his speech at the UN.
So trying to convince me that Trump was suddenly worried about corruption (except in relation to Biden/Burisma) doesn't fly.

If you pull your head out of your ancient ass and read the transcript where he talks about the Corruption in 2016 where people have been convicted for helping Hillary "win"
you might not come across as so grossly uninformed.

Try again.

If you pull your head out of your ancient ass and read the transcript where he talks about the Corruption in 2016 where people have been convicted for helping Hillary "win"
Who was convicted of helping Hillary win?

Got to give the crazy left credit if their lips are moving their lieing. But they really are stupid enough to think that everyone else will believe their lies.
You're part of 30 percent of America. The other 70 percent aren't sucking Trumps member. He's going to get impeached. And the evidence is such that republicans are going to be forced to choose Trump or country.
Lol. You just showed everyone that you are part of the crazy left.
You start out being obscene. Never met a lefty that could carry on a conversation without be obscene.
You pretend to you factual numbers. A usual left lie.
Then you already have him convicted. Just like most incompetents. I remember all those claiming Mueller had him convicted. Some crazies still believe that Mueller and all the Democrates working with him sold out.
Then you pretend that the Dems aren't doing anything that is not of the highest principals while republicans are not.

Love the crazies and they wonder why the message that they put forward does not resonate with most Americans.

The DOJ could not indict a sitting president or Trump is gone. And spare me the shining about being obscene that's all you right wingers do. Whataboutisms is all you right wingers have. In this case we have a corrupt republican president and party. And like the retard you are, you think obstruction of justice and abuse of power don't mean anything and that Trump is simply innocent of any crime. In this situation the democrats aren't doing anything that is not of the highest principals. In this case we have transcripts of a call and a bunch of text messages showing Trump breaking the law.

Most Americans did not read the Mueller report. I did. And in part 1, Mueller stated he was lied to, information necessary to the case was deleted and there were witness testimonies he could not get. And that if he had been able to, the conclusion would be different. What part 1 shows was that Mueller did not think Trump was innocent and he even said as much. He left the indicting to congress. And Trump has obstructed every move.

So Trump is guilty, you know he's guilty and you know he has committed a crime or several of them in this situation. You right wing loons crack me up.

If this cracks you up - wait until the indictments start rolling in for the people on your side - from the head boy on down.
In this case it is all actually documented - none of the Democratic Media is going to show you, so you may remain ignorant.
Too bad Bob Johnson is not still running BET - he seems to get it.
You might actually believe it if BET told you so,
Si" ?

Try again.

Ukrainians.
How is it that you don't know that?
It has been posted over and over.

Try again.

Ukrainians.
Post it once more, with a link, for me. I never heard of it.

Trump elicits this reaction from child-like fools that are used to listening to slick politicians that steal their money, raise their taxes, saddle them with pointless wars and smile while they tell them what a great deal they’re getting. Trump has a rustic habit of just telling the truth . . .

I stopped reading your post right where I cut it out, because Trump has never told the truth to the American public about ANYTHING, and this latest set of lies is no exception.

Trump is lying about Joe Biden and repeating a discredited and debunked conspiracy theory about the Bidens, most of it outright lies, and a total false narrative built around Biden delivering a message from ALL of Americas military partners and allies that the Ukraine needed to fire their inept prosecutor and clean up corruption in the government, in order to receive western military aid in their war with Russia. Of course that fired investigator is willing to lie and sling shit at Joe Biden. Biden was only the messenger. NATO, the EU, the IMF, and the Obama Administration - all of whom were prepared to provide financial and/or military aid to the Ukraine, were demanding Slotnik's resignation. Biden was sent to the Ukraine to get it.

Last but not least, who does this mess benefit most? Vladimir Putin of course. Everything that Donald Trump does in his foreign policy, benefits Vladimir Putin, including withholding military aid to the Ukraine.

Ukrainians.
Post it once more, with a link, for me. I never heard of it.

Is your duckduckgo broken?

I agree with you 100%, but you left out their greatest accomplice in everything-- from the covering for the Clintons for example, to the non-stop persecution of Trump-- the corporate-owned state-controlled media. Even Fox news to some extent, although since Trump was elected they've been the only truthful ones....thank God. If not for Hannity, Tucker ,Laura Ingraham and a small handful of others online and radio, Trump and his supporters would be totally on our own against this hate tsunami from the helpless, hapless left. Anyway, good post. Just don't underestimate the power of the MSM since Bill Clinton signed the Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia giving the media giants a monopoly ( and control of our information....and don't think the agencies don't have social media control already)

Last edited:

Trump elicits this reaction from child-like fools that are used to listening to slick politicians that steal their money, raise their taxes, saddle them with pointless wars and smile while they tell them what a great deal they’re getting. Trump has a rustic habit of just telling the truth . . .

I stopped reading your post right where I cut it out, because Trump has never told the truth to the American public about ANYTHING, and this latest set of lies is no exception.

Trump is lying about Joe Biden and repeating a discredited and debunked conspiracy theory about the Bidens, most of it outright lies, and a total false narrative built around Biden delivering a message from ALL of Americas military partners and allies that the Ukraine needed to fire their inept prosecutor and clean up corruption in the government, in order to receive western military aid in their war with Russia. Of course that fired investigator is willing to lie and sling shit at Joe Biden. Biden was only the messenger. NATO, the EU, the IMF, and the Obama Administration - all of whom were prepared to provide financial and/or military aid to the Ukraine, were demanding Slotnik's resignation. Biden was sent to the Ukraine to get it.

Last but not least, who does this mess benefit most? Vladimir Putin of course. Everything that Donald Trump does in his foreign policy, benefits Vladimir Putin, including withholding military aid to the Ukraine.
Dragon Lady, what is Billijeens talking about? Ukranians convicted of helping Hillary Clinton win?

Wow....You've learned your DNC/media blabbering points like a good little prole.

With effort like that, you might even get to be a capo in gulag.

Ideology is one of the most powerful forces on this planet.

Even more powerful when it is allowed to thrive within its own closed circuit, within which only certain "facts" and opinions see the light of day, and all contrary or competing facts are quickly attacked and extinguished.

It becomes so powerful that it resembles a small but intense & despotic religion.

Yet you stay in your bubble - weird
And which one would that be, precisely?

Dragon Lady, what is Billijeens talking about? Ukranians convicted of helping Hillary Clinton win?

This is another alt-right conspiracy theory which goes something like this: Russia didn't hack the DNC, the Ukrainians did it. Crowdstrike (a high tech firm), was hired by the DNC to investigate the hack, and they told the FBI the Russians did it. The FBI never examined the server. One of the owners of Crowdstrike is a Ukrainian, so the Ukranians hacked the DNC, lied to the FBI and told them the Russians did it, and Crowdstrike took the DNC server back to the Ukraine. Trump wants Zelenka to get the DNC server from Crowdstrike to prove that Russia didn't hack the DNC. This would utterly discredit the Mueller Investigation and prove the entire investigation is a "hoax".

Trump is trying to prove Russia didn't hack the DNC so he can lift sanctions against Russia imposed by President Obama after the election. There is currently an act of Congress which prevents Trump from lifting Russian sanctions without Congressional consent. He's also pushing Zelenka to make peace with Putin because most of the Russian sanctions are all based on the illegal annexation of Crimea and the war against the Ukraine. If the Ukraine and Russia make peace, Trump can make a case for lifting sanctions against Russia, which is why Putin wanted Trump elected in the first place.

This is all self-dealing, and encouraging foreign governments to meddle in American elections.

This is another alt-right conspiracy theory which goes something like this: Russia didn't hack the DNC, the Ukrainians did it. Crowdstrike (a high tech firm), was hired by the DNC to investigate the hack, and they told the FBI the Russians did it. The FBI never examined the server. One of the owners of Crowdstrike is a Ukrainian, so the Ukranians hacked the DNC, lied to the FBI and told them the Russians did it, and Crowdstrike took the DNC server back to the Ukraine. Trump wants Zelenka to get the DNC server from Crowdstrike to prove that Russia didn't hack the DNC. This would utterly discredit the Mueller Investigation and prove the entire investigation is a "hoax".

Trump is trying to prove Russia didn't hack the DNC so he can lift sanctions against Russia imposed by President Obama after the election. There is currently an act of Congress which prevents Trump from lifting Russian sanctions without Congressional consent. He's also pushing Zelenka to make peace with Putin because most of the Russian sanctions are all based on the illegal annexation of Crimea and the war against the Ukraine. If the Ukraine and Russia make peace, Trump can make a case for lifting sanctions against Russia, which is why Putin wanted Trump elected in the first place.

This is all self-dealing, and encouraging foreign governments to meddle in American elections.
Thanks. I was able to look up the Crowdstrike thing after you pointed me in the right direction.
I have no idea if your theory as to why the President does what he does is correct, but one thing I know for sure is that the conspiracy nuts have gone wild and it is concerning me that the President is more and more open about believing them--he is actually PUSHING them lately. When our leader is backing ideas with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, it makes me wonder what other nifty ideas he might get into his head. You just can't trust a conspiracy theorist.

The problem with their conspiracy is the DNC server is sitting at the DNC and still being used...

And the FBI got a copy of the DNC server which was good enough to give the FBI leads to trace it back to Russian and the indictment on the 12 Russians brought by the Mueller probe.... and of course everyone in his administration put in to our intel agencies by him ALSO have proof it was the Russians

Forum List

Back