Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard? Provide proof of that.
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard?

You're right, Harvard called her Native American.....accidentally.
Just pulled it out of their ass.

DERP!
After she got the job and she didn't know the university did that.

They did it because she listed herself as a minority.... That's the point.

Jo
The point is you are outraged over nothing.

Funny I don't feel outraged.... the American Indian Council certainly is outraged though.
Have you thought to contact them and ask them why?

Truth is this has always been nothing. She should have left it alone the first time the Indian council asked her to shut up.
It would have been the smart thing to do.
It no longer matters what the truth is
This is now become a feud between her and the Cherokee Nation. She simply cannot win.

Jo
Link to that big Feud? From a respected Outlet please for a change..

They're doing a wonderful job of scrubbing the internet. I've got to hand it to the Democrats. They are professionals at deception.

She told the media she was Cherokee. She told Harvard she was a Native. You know that. Keep flailing, it's fun to watch.
You have been asked repeatedly to provide a link where Warren actually claimed Cherokee heritage and have failed to produce a link. All I have seen or can find are links of other people making the assertion of Warren making the claim with no evidence.

Are you too stupid to find a link or video of Warren actually making the claim you keep repeating over and over? Prove you are not a common Trumpican liar and produce a link of Warren actually claiming she is of Cherokee heritage.

You have been asked repeatedly to provide a link where Warren actually claimed Cherokee heritage and have failed to produce a link.

Any link to her denying she ever claimed Cherokee heritage? LOL!
Tell you what we're gonna do. You provide ONE corroborating witness for "professor" Ford and I'll give you the link.
You do not have a link and you only make the challenge because you know there is no corroborating evidence that is not under controversy for Ford. Your challenge is a punk ass loser challenge and no one will take your lame bait.

The silly guy has no link. As predicted, he will spend his whole day thinking of lame excuses for not being able to prove his dopey lies.
So you never heard Warren tell the story about her parents eloping because her dad's parents were against the marriage because her mom was part Cherokee.....
Oh....do share that with us.....

1/1024 DNA is pretty much like the real Pocahontas's genes being passed down through the pedophile John Rolfe at the end of the 18th century... to present day Warren, lol. It'd be interesting to see what some of you old white men's 'Native American heritage' looks like compared to Warrens. I just don't think that Warren has got a chance in hell of pulling out of the primaries, despite near 100% name recognition.

pedophile?

what made him a 'pedophile'?

I sure as hell want to know as well.

Nope, I don't have to. It's a fact she has stated she's Cherokee and it's a fact she claimed Native heritage at Harvard to gain advantage. Go fuck yourself.
So...you lied. You got called on your lie and now you are making obscene comments. Well, typical weak-kneed trumpanzee behavior. You folded like a house of cards.
Is this manipulating rant supposed to affect me in some bizarre way?
Now there's some tasty Irony for us..... :71:
BTW, there is no Cherokee marker for a DNA test to use. And the marker that was used was from South America.
And? You yourself said that Warren gets the idea of "Cherokee" from family tradition, NOT from the DNA test itself.
that was the ask. I provided the link where she claims she is cherokee. The indians said they have never provided a marker to use with a DNA test. so the only marker they could use was south america. funny. not cherokee but spanish.

Trump can't compete on ideas. That's why he makes so much noise about Warren's ancestry.

He's too stupid to do anything else.

Yeah he often uses a sledgehammer when a common roofing hammer will do.

The result is a completely crushed opponent.

Overkill? Maybe.....

But it works

Jo

They're doing a wonderful job of scrubbing the internet. I've got to hand it to the Democrats. They are professionals at deception.
:777: Look at you! :777: "They're scrubbing the internet." :777:

Suck on that.

Interesting story....now, explain to us how her father's parents KNEW for a FACT beyond family tradition that Warren's mom was part Cherokee and Delaware? Are you suggesting there were DNA tests back then?

Suck on that.

Interesting story....now, explain to us how her father's parents KNEW for a FACT beyond family tradition that Warren's mom was part Cherokee and Delaware? Are you suggesting there were DNA tests back then?

Why don't you acknowledge that Warren has claimed to be part Cherokee. Apologize.

1/1024 DNA is pretty much like the real Pocahontas's genes being passed down through the pedophile John Rolfe at the end of the 18th century... to present day Warren, lol. It'd be interesting to see what some of you old white men's 'Native American heritage' looks like compared to Warrens. I just don't think that Warren has got a chance in hell of pulling out of the primaries, despite near 100% name recognition.

pedophile?

what made him a 'pedophile'?
When you ride a bike and do your nails at the same time. Duh.

Holy toledo. No way in hell. Saly Hansen and quick dry. Oh you so have to tell me your secret.
pee-wee-herman-riding-his-bike.gif

If you have ever driven the old highways from Toronto to Ormond beach in the back seat of your daddy's Impala you would be able to relate to this moment.

Suck on that.

Why don't you acknowledge that Warren has claimed to be part Cherokee. Apologize.

She didn't claim it....according to the very video YOU posted, her father's parents claimed it as an excuse for not letting her parents get together for the longest time. Did you not listen to your own video link?

Now you're saying the Cherokee Nation isn't an authority on who or who isn't a Cherokee. Fascinating. Warren claimed to be Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard. Isn't that correct?
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard? Provide proof of that.
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard?

DERP!

Yeah, because they pulled it out of their ass.
Just happened that their claim matched her previous "family story".
She says she put it in her University file in order to meet others who had Indian ancestry, and there is no evidence she's lying. Carry on with your very exciting imaginary dupe world...

She says she put it in her University file in order to meet others who had Indian ancestry

Harvard didn't make it up? Thanks for admitting your earlier error.

Suck on that.

She didn't claim it....according to the very video YOU posted, her father's parents claimed it as an excuse for not letting her parents get together for the longest time. Did you not listen to your own video link?

POW WOW CHOW........ you have pissed me off for the last time.

Suck on that.

You are beyond corrupt.

DERP!

Yeah, because they pulled it out of their ass.
Just happened that their claim matched her previous "family story".
She says she put it in her University file in order to meet others who had Indian ancestry, and there is no evidence she's lying. Carry on with your very exciting imaginary dupe world...

She says she put it in her University file in order to meet others who had Indian ancestry

Harvard didn't make it up? Thanks for admitting your earlier error.

She claimed A

She knew damn well what she was doing.

Suck on that.

As predicted irrefutable evidence is being offered to you and you refuse to accept it.
This is why people will not step and fetch it for you.

You're quite capable of doing it for yourself.

Jo

Forum List

Back