Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

"OMG OMG our poor boys & young men are being wrongly accused & its ruining their lives. OMG OMG OMG"
He then mocked DR Ford. Calling her a liar. Said she was making it up.

Donald Trump falsely accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her heritage. He mocked her. He tried to ruin her life. He Kavanaughed her. When asked about his offer to donate a million bucks, he can't remember.

"What about your offer?" "Never Made it"

When did you offer it "Don't remember".

Where was it? "Don't remember

Donald Trump is a disgusting piece of shit. He lied about people to destroy their life. Unless you believe Rubio's father killed Kennedy. He said Obama was not born in the US. He said Warren had no Native American heritage.

She's proved nothing. So you still gonna rant about welching on a deal? Why don't you go check the 8 other threads on her new DNA test and understand it's nothing but noise.
trump said he'd pay $1 million to her favorite charity if she took a DNA test and it found "Indian".

Warren took a DNA test and it found Native American...not a lot...but she never claimed a lot.

And now trump welches and all his little trumpanzees are throwing poo.

Can you smell it? bullshit stinks even though the video is years old.

You know very well they could easily have found this for themselves.

Jo

They knew about it because a few links to it were scrubbed. The Democrat party is very efficient in deception and lying.

"a few links to it were scrubbed".....that's right, the internet was out to get you! :71: . It's not that you are mentally unstable....it's because there's this internet/social media- wide conspiracy.

You're a piece of shit.

I can tell you are upset. The odd thing is what you are upset about.....that trump got his bluff called and now you are freaking out over it. One might call that being mentally unstable.

"OMG OMG our poor boys & young men are being wrongly accused & its ruining their lives. OMG OMG OMG"

Donald Trump falsely accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her heritage. He mocked her. He tried to ruin her life. He Kavanaughed her. When asked about his offer to donate a million bucks, he can't remember.

Donald Trump is a disgusting piece of shit. He lied about people to destroy their life. Unless you believe Rubio's father killed Kennedy. He said Obama was not born in the US. He said Warren had no Native American heritage.

She's proved nothing. So you still gonna rant about welching on a deal? Why don't you go check the 8 other threads on her new DNA test and understand it's nothing but noise.
trump said he'd pay $1 million to her favorite charity if she took a DNA test and it found "Indian".

Warren took a DNA test and it found Native American...not a lot...but she never claimed a lot.

Sorry kiddo -- 0.1% on a "group" match is just noise. Go ask 23&me or Ancestry. Says nothing. That's why it has a RANGE of values attached to it MORE than a factor of 10..

Trump said he would donate a million if she could prove she was an "Indian".
At most she's 1/64th native, and could be as little as 1/1024th.

Neither end of that scale would identify anyone as being an "Indian".

Trump doesn't need to pay a dime.

Jo

They knew about it because a few links to it were scrubbed. The Democrat party is very efficient in deception and lying.

"a few links to it were scrubbed".....that's right, the internet was out to get you! :71: . It's not that you are mentally unstable....it's because there's this internet/social media- wide conspiracy.

You're a piece of shit.

I can tell you are upset. The odd thing is what you are upset about.....that trump got his bluff called and now you are freaking out over it. One might call that being mentally unstable.

Wrong !

Jo

You're a piece of shit.

Once again you saw proof and once again you flat out denied it. You're a piece of shit. Ask me again some day to prove something. Never again.

Sorry kiddo -- 0.1% on a "group" match is just noise. Go ask 23&me or Ancestry. Says nothing. That's why it has a RANGE of values attached to it MORE than a factor of 10..
You will have to show me that part where a set amount of Native American was set when trump made his bet with Warren. Got that for us?

1/64th does not make an "Indian", and she's likely even much less than that.

Now you're saying the Cherokee Nation isn't an authority on who or who isn't a Cherokee. Fascinating. Warren claimed to be Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard. Isn't that correct?
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard? Provide proof of that.
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard?

You're right, Harvard called her Native American.....accidentally.
Just pulled it out of their ass.

DERP!
After she got the job and she didn't know the university did that.

Yeah, because they pulled it out of their ass.
Just happened that their claim matched her previous "family story".

It didn't "just happen" that the DNA test matches her story. The test matched her story, because she wasn't lying, which is what you idiots have claimed all along. Warren has never claimed any more than on old family story about her grandfather marrying a Native American woman and the family strongly disapproving at the time.

It didn't "just happen" that the DNA test matches her story.

Right. Harvard claimed she was American Indian because she claimed she was.

Saying she never claimed it to get hired is BULLSHIT.

Now, if you think 0.1% should get you an Affirmative Action job...……..

Jo
You're a piece of shit.
Once again you saw proof and once again you flat out denied it. You're a piece of shit. Ask me again some day to prove something. Never again.
I saw the video where Warren tells the story that her fraternal grandparents didn't want their son marrying her mother because they THOUGHT she had Indian blood. That bolsters Warren's claim that it was a family understanding. So...tell me how such a video proves your......er......point that Warren made it all up?

When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard? Provide proof of that.
When did Warren claim to be a Cherokee so she could benefit from Native status at Harvard?

DERP!

It didn't "just happen" that the DNA test matches her story. The test matched her story, because she wasn't lying, which is what you idiots have claimed all along. Warren has never claimed any more than on old family story about her grandfather marrying a Native American woman and the family strongly disapproving at the time.

You DO know that she claimed white and Native American both, right?

You will have to show me that part where a set amount of Native American was set when trump made his bet with Warren. Got that for us?

So you're saying that every person in America has won the bet.

Jo

DERP!

And they bragged about their new white hire...….right?

Well, what DID they brag about and when? And that would be on THEM, wouldn't it?

Jo
The answer to that would be "Yes" if trump had made that bet with every person in America.......WITH the caveate that we would all show NA DNA. I know personally that that isn't the case. Both my wife and I have had ours done......NO percentage of NA blood at all for either of us.

You're a piece of shit.
I saw the video where Warren tells the story that her fraternal grandparents didn't want their son marrying her mother because they THOUGHT she had Indian blood. That bolsters Warren's claim that it was a family understanding. So...tell me how such a video proves your......er......point that Warren made it all up?
Warren never said they THOUGHT her mother had Indian blood. They said she was
You're a piece of shit.
Lie. I saw the video and Warren said: "you can't marry her because she's part Cherokee and part Delaware". You're just a habitual liar.

Well, what DID they brag about and when? And that would be on THEM, wouldn't it?

They bragged about their new minority hire.

Yes, it's on them for hiring whitey and calling her American Indian.

Jo
The answer to that would be "Yes" if trump had made that bet with every person in America.......WITH the caveate that we would all show NA DNA. I know personally that that isn't the case. Both my wife and I have had ours done......NO percentage of NA blood at all for either of us.
Your don't have a wife.

Forum List

Back