Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

She said her family lore was a great great great grandmother had Indian blood and the test proves it. Everything else you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper.

No snowflake, this is what she said...

Warren, "As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee, so my parents had to elope.

Elizabeth Warren's cookbook titled, "Pow Wow Chow".

Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a minority on a legal directory.
"I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee".....and where did her father's family get that impression? Gonna blame her for that?

You people say she's smart as a whip, a Harvard law professor. Are you saying Warren is a stupid moron for claiming to be a minority?
Where did she claim to be a minority?

If she wasn't claiming it why did she take a DNA test to prove it?

You may go now
listen jackass, there is a big difference between claiming to have some ancestry and claiming to be a minority. Brainwashed functional morons....

All she needs to do is show she has an ancestor listed in the Dawes Rolls. If she wants to be a member, she needs 1/16th blood lineage.

It’s their longstanding law.

Why she hasn’t paid some staffer to use Family History or paid some genealogical consultant says all you need to know about her claim.

A pathetic attempt to move the goalposts.

Trump specifically said, "Those little kits they sell on television". So you can't drop some new requirement now that she's done that, fuckwit.

Warren did that. It proved she has Indian heritage.

Trump said, "I will give you a million dollars if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian."

Trump owes a million dollars.
Move the goal posts? That’s been the law for over a century, Dufus. Which makes you Leftards the ones trying to move goalposts which has pissed off REAL Cherokees. Like my wife.
She never said she was a Cherokee, brainwashed functional moron, she said she had a great great great grandmother who had Cherokee blood. Change the channel, you just get stupider and stupider.

"OMG OMG our poor boys & young men are being wrongly accused & its ruining their lives. OMG OMG OMG"
He then mocked DR Ford. Calling her a liar. Said she was making it up.

Donald Trump falsely accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her heritage. He mocked her. He tried to ruin her life. He Kavanaughed her. When asked about his offer to donate a million bucks, he can't remember.

"What about your offer?" "Never Made it"

When did you offer it "Don't remember".

Where was it? "Don't remember

Donald Trump is a disgusting piece of shit. He lied about people to destroy their life. Unless you believe Rubio's father killed Kennedy. He said Obama was not born in the US. He said Warren had no Native American heritage.

Our POTUS did not lie about Warren-Wampum. She is no more Native American than a Quechua princess. Warren on the other hand welded her entire career and political ascendance to what she assumed was the most victimized American identity group of them all: the American Indian. Only too late for the salvation of everything she was has she realized what a grave error she made.
Ridiculous, all discredited, never used it at all. Change the channel

"I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee".....and where did her father's family get that impression? Gonna blame her for that?

You people say she's smart as a whip, a Harvard law professor. Are you saying Warren is a stupid moron for claiming to be a minority?

You may go now
To win $1 million dollars for her charity. I could have told her that she'd never get the money from trump....he's a crook.

She lied about being an injun. Through her lie she took a job as the first “woman of color” at Harverd law school. So some dump pro lager wire bitch fakes being a minority to get a job as a minority? Tell us, would the ecquimos up north put up with that?
Ridiculous, totally discredited garbage propaganda, super duper.

"OMG OMG our poor boys & young men are being wrongly accused & its ruining their lives. OMG OMG OMG"

Donald Trump falsely accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her heritage. He mocked her. He tried to ruin her life. He Kavanaughed her. When asked about his offer to donate a million bucks, he can't remember.

Donald Trump is a disgusting piece of shit. He lied about people to destroy their life. Unless you believe Rubio's father killed Kennedy. He said Obama was not born in the US. He said Warren had no Native American heritage.

President Trump was proven right, Lizzy Cheekbones is a fraud.
And up is down and left is right and war is peace.......:71:

Congratulations for reaching the true bottom when it comes to denial.

The test proved she is less than 1% victim and 99% oppressor.

Actually, super duper, she has up to 1.56% Indian blood.

Do you own a dictionary Dumb Ass?

You could also use the internet...…….

You may want to look up the definition.

I love Women…

I just don’t care for Bat Shit crazy lying hypocritical libtards….

Is there any other kind?
She said her family lore was a great great great grandmother had Indian blood and the test proves it. Everything else you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper.

Warren, "As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee, so my parents had to elope.

And let's see that legal directory.

Why can't liberals just admit to lying? Liberals are creepy, embrace your creepy openly.
And let's see that legal directory.

All she needs to do is show she has an ancestor listed in the Dawes Rolls. If she wants to be a member, she needs 1/16th blood lineage.

Why she hasn’t paid some staffer to use Family History or paid some genealogical consultant says all you need to know about her claim.

Trump specifically said, "Those little kits they sell on television". So you can't drop some new requirement now that she's done that, fuckwit.

Trump said, "I will give you a million dollars if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian."

Move the goal posts? That’s been the law for over a century, Dufus. Which makes you Leftards the ones trying to move goalposts which has pissed off REAL Cherokees. Like my wife.
She never said she was a Cherokee, brainwashed functional moron, she said she had a great great great grandmother who had Cherokee blood. Change the channel, you just get stupider and stupider.
Thanks for clarifying her lie. She has no ancestor who was a Cherokee.

Takes about 4 hours for a genealogical search, and she doesn’t have it.

You may go now
To win $1 million dollars for her charity. I could have told her that she'd never get the money from trump....he's a crook.

She lied about being an injun. Through her lie she took a job as the first “woman of color” at Harverd law school. So some dump pro lager wire bitch fakes being a minority to get a job as a minority? Tell us, would the ecquimos up north put up with that?
Where does it say she was "the first woman of color" at 'Harverd" law school?

You may go now

Discredited? Prove it.

Is there any other kind?

For the billionth time, she claimed some Indian blood, not to be a minority. Family Laura said she had a great great great great grandmother who was Cherokee Etc. The blood test proves it. Everything else you know is garbage, all discredited.
She claimed to be Indian to obtain a prestigious job at Harvard.

Some poor schmuck lost a chance to work because of her lies.

You may go now

Where does it say she was "the first woman of color" at 'Harverd" law school?

You are an ignorant toad. Let’s see if you are just ignorant, or trusty just stupid. Prove me wrong. I need to work alittle bit, but I’ll check back on you soon.

You may go now

Discredited? Prove it.
He read it in an email from Soros.

I love how in your answer to franco you once again prove you are completely bereft of any kind of reading comprehension skills. :71:

I love how in your answer to franco you once again prove you are completely bereft of any kind of reading comprehension skills. :71:
I’m not good at Leftard doublespeak.

You may go now

Discredited? Prove it.
Try reality

Anyone ever read a thing called “the Harvord Crimson”? I gotta pay to look, but that’s the publication (one of them) that named her “a woman on color”. I guess that’s right, I mean she IS so white she is almost transluscent.

Discredited? Prove it.
Try reality

You first. Maybe ride on chief “thin Lizzy’s” war unicorn.

Anyone ever read a thing called “the Harvord Crimson”? I gotta pay to look, but that’s the publication (one of them) that named her “a woman on color”. I guess that’s right, I mean she IS so white she is almost transluscent.
They were undoubtedly just joking.. The problem is your propaganda machine lies like a rug, and you are an ignorant brainwashed functional moron.

Discredited? Prove it.
Try reality

You first. Maybe ride on chief “thin Lizzy’s” war unicorn.
she said she had a great great great grandmother who had Cherokee blood and the test proved it. Everything else you know is garbage propaganda, what makes the GOP run, super duper.

How much more [emoji90] are you going to throw out there? You douche bags (dims) tried to ruin Kav with complete [emoji90]and lies. There is no comparison here at all. Your potential leader was caught in a complete lie and manipulation to get into Harvard. She said she has American Indian ancestry, which is a complete lie. He said something about paying a million dollars if it were true. At least he’s capable of doing it. There’s no comparison at all here. I think Trump just pulled a hat trick. Kavanuagh was confirmed, Sploogy Manials had her bull[emoji90] lawsuit thrown out, (has to pay his legal fees) , and we got a bunch of conservative new Federal judges. November 6 will confirm that you’re girly party is over. You should take pride that 20 year old crybaby girls represent the dims, and Hillary and Maxie are calling for anarchy. That’s WEAK [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back