Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

Ridiculous, totally discredited garbage propaganda, super duper.

Discredited? Prove it.
He read it in an email from Soros.
Try reality

You first. Maybe ride on chief “thin Lizzy’s” war unicorn.
she said she had a great great great grandmother who had Cherokee blood and the test proved it. Everything else you know is garbage propaganda, what makes the GOP run, super duper.
“Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.”

Boston Herald, April 2012

“Harvard Law School currently has only one tenured minority woman, Gottlieb Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren, who is Native American.“
Harvard Crimson, 1998

Soon after the Boston Herald report, information was uncovered[8]by George Mason University Law School Professor David Bernstein[9]that starting in the mid-1980s, when she was at U. Penn. Law School, Warren had put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools but dropped from that list when she gain tenure at Harvard in 1995.

When confronted with this information, Warren admitted[12]she had filled out forms listing herself as Native American, claiming she wanted to meet other Native Americans:[13]

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, fending off questions about whether she used her Native American heritage to advance her career, said today she enrolled herself as a minority in law school directories for nearly a decade because she hoped to meet other people with tribal roots.

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren….

“Being Native American has been part of my story I guess since the day I was born,” said Warren, who never mentioned her Native American heritage on the campaign trail even as she detailed much of her personal history to voters in speeches, statements and a video. “These are my family stories, I have lived in a family that has talked about Native American and talked about tribes since I was a little girl.”[14]

That explanation did not make sense[15]because the AALS faculty directory only listed Warren as “minority,” not as “Native American,” so putting herself on that list was not a way to meet other Native Americans. In fact, when Warren was a Harvard Law School faculty member, she was invited three times to speak to Harvard’s Native American student group and never accepted [16].

Later, reporters uncovered that Warren had represented herself to both U. Penn[17] and Harvard for federal reporting purposes[18]as Native American. Warren herself never disclosed that she had represented herself to U. Penn and Harvard as Native American, that information was discovered by reporters.

The Boston Globe[19]reported that Warren received recognition as a “minority” law professor while at U. Penn Law School:

“The University of Pennsylvania, where Warren taught at the law school from 1987 through 1995, listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report” posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report.”

Investigative reporter Michael Patrick Leahy of Breitbart.com uncovered that in 1993, when Warren was a Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School, the Harvard Women’s Law Journal included Warren on a list of Women of Color in Legal Academia.[20] It was the policy of the Law Journal to check with the persons on the list before they were listed.

Politico[21]uncovered that in 1997 The Fordham Law Journal listed Warren as Harvard Law School’s first “woman of color” on the faculty:

“There are few women of color who hold important positions in the academy, Fortune 500 companies, or other prominent fields or industries,” the piece says. “This is not inconsequential. Diversifying these arenas, in part by adding qualified women of color to their ranks, remains important for many reasons. For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.””

Elizabeth Warren Native American / Cherokee Controversy - Elizabeth Warren Wiki

Warren, did not meet the two part test[24] under Harvard and EEOC definitions of Native American, a definition which likely was on the page[25] when she checked the box. That definition requires both actual Native American ancestry and cultural identification through tribal affiliation or comunity recognition.

Warren did not meet either part of the test, and even if she believed her alleged family lore, Warren should have known that she could not show cultural identification. Warren has refused to release[26] her personnel records which would contain the forms she signed.

Warren admitted that she did not meet the legal qualifications to be considered a racial minority[27]

Discredited? Prove it.
Try reality

she said she had a great great great grandmother who had Cherokee blood and the test proved it. Everything else you know is garbage propaganda, what makes the GOP run, super duper.
“Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.”

“Harvard Law School currently has only one tenured minority woman, Gottlieb Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren, who is Native American.“
Harvard Crimson, 1998

Soon after the Boston Herald report, information was uncovered[8]by George Mason University Law School Professor David Bernstein[9]that starting in the mid-1980s, when she was at U. Penn. Law School, Warren had put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools but dropped from that list when she gain tenure at Harvard in 1995.

When confronted with this information, Warren admitted[12]she had filled out forms listing herself as Native American, claiming she wanted to meet other Native Americans:[13]

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, fending off questions about whether she used her Native American heritage to advance her career, said today she enrolled herself as a minority in law school directories for nearly a decade because she hoped to meet other people with tribal roots.

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren….

“Being Native American has been part of my story I guess since the day I was born,” said Warren, who never mentioned her Native American heritage on the campaign trail even as she detailed much of her personal history to voters in speeches, statements and a video. “These are my family stories, I have lived in a family that has talked about Native American and talked about tribes since I was a little girl.”[14]

That explanation did not make sense[15]because the AALS faculty directory only listed Warren as “minority,” not as “Native American,” so putting herself on that list was not a way to meet other Native Americans. In fact, when Warren was a Harvard Law School faculty member, she was invited three times to speak to Harvard’s Native American student group and never accepted [16].

Later, reporters uncovered that Warren had represented herself to both U. Penn[17] and Harvard for federal reporting purposes[18]as Native American. Warren herself never disclosed that she had represented herself to U. Penn and Harvard as Native American, that information was discovered by reporters.

The Boston Globe[19]reported that Warren received recognition as a “minority” law professor while at U. Penn Law School:

“The University of Pennsylvania, where Warren taught at the law school from 1987 through 1995, listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report” posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report.”

Investigative reporter Michael Patrick Leahy of Breitbart.com uncovered that in 1993, when Warren was a Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School, the Harvard Women’s Law Journal included Warren on a list of Women of Color in Legal Academia.[20] It was the policy of the Law Journal to check with the persons on the list before they were listed.

Politico[21]uncovered that in 1997 The Fordham Law Journal listed Warren as Harvard Law School’s first “woman of color” on the faculty:

“There are few women of color who hold important positions in the academy, Fortune 500 companies, or other prominent fields or industries,” the piece says. “This is not inconsequential. Diversifying these arenas, in part by adding qualified women of color to their ranks, remains important for many reasons. For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.””

But she didn’t claim it despite claiming it.

She just took the test to prove something she didn’t claim.

And failed.

You people say she's smart as a whip, a Harvard law professor. Are you saying Warren is a stupid moron for claiming to be a minority?
Where did she claim to be a minority?

If she wasn't claiming it why did she take a DNA test to prove it?

You may go now
To win $1 million dollars for her charity. I could have told her that she'd never get the money from trump....he's a crook.

She lied about being an injun. Through her lie she took a job as the first “woman of color” at Harverd law school. So some dump pro lager wire bitch fakes being a minority to get a job as a minority? Tell us, would the ecquimos up north put up with that?
Where does it say she was "the first woman of color" at 'Harverd" law school?
Not the first. Just one of.

48B2A5E7-E812-4823-B326-C50F799A53CB.jpeg

5AB699E7-0468-48FB-9F45-DA28A1B2223F.png

"OMG OMG our poor boys & young men are being wrongly accused & its ruining their lives. OMG OMG OMG"
He then mocked DR Ford. Calling her a liar. Said she was making it up.

Donald Trump falsely accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her heritage. He mocked her. He tried to ruin her life. He Kavanaughed her. When asked about his offer to donate a million bucks, he can't remember.

"What about your offer?" "Never Made it"

When did you offer it "Don't remember".

Where was it? "Don't remember

Donald Trump is a disgusting piece of shit. He lied about people to destroy their life. Unless you believe Rubio's father killed Kennedy. He said Obama was not born in the US. He said Warren had no Native American heritage.

Sorry, Bunky. Warren isn't getting her million dollars, nor has she proven that she's in any was an Indian.

There's a great big hole in the DNA database of Native Americans, since the majority of real native Americans object to DNA testing. Most DNA tests that show a person has an amount of Native American heritage are from DNA taken in South America.

Now she could possibly be related to the Spaniards who conquered the South American Indians, and wiped them out. That would be appropriate, since she is after all, a member of the same party that gave us the Trail of Tears.

Look buttbreath, your orange buddy wanted a test, She got a test. The test said she had Native Amerivan heritage.
'

Try reality

Harvard Crimson, 1998

But she didn’t claim it despite claiming it.

She just took the test to prove something she didn’t claim.

And failed.

She never claimed it on an application. You are such an ass.

Where did she claim to be a minority?

If she wasn't claiming it why did she take a DNA test to prove it?

You may go now
To win $1 million dollars for her charity. I could have told her that she'd never get the money from trump....he's a crook.

She lied about being an injun. Through her lie she took a job as the first “woman of color” at Harverd law school. So some dump pro lager wire bitch fakes being a minority to get a job as a minority? Tell us, would the ecquimos up north put up with that?
Where does it say she was "the first woman of color" at 'Harverd" law school?
Not the first. Just one of.

View attachment 223031
View attachment 223030
So??????

"OMG OMG our poor boys & young men are being wrongly accused & its ruining their lives. OMG OMG OMG"

Donald Trump falsely accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her heritage. He mocked her. He tried to ruin her life. He Kavanaughed her. When asked about his offer to donate a million bucks, he can't remember.

Donald Trump is a disgusting piece of shit. He lied about people to destroy their life. Unless you believe Rubio's father killed Kennedy. He said Obama was not born in the US. He said Warren had no Native American heritage.

Sorry, Bunky. Warren isn't getting her million dollars, nor has she proven that she's in any was an Indian.

There's a great big hole in the DNA database of Native Americans, since the majority of real native Americans object to DNA testing. Most DNA tests that show a person has an amount of Native American heritage are from DNA taken in South America.

Now she could possibly be related to the Spaniards who conquered the South American Indians, and wiped them out. That would be appropriate, since she is after all, a member of the same party that gave us the Trail of Tears.

Look buttbreath, your orange buddy wanted a test, She got a test. The test said she had Native Amerivan heritage.
'

The test was flawed. Now she's not only not part Indian and loses the Presidential nomination in 2020, but she get no money.

1dunih.jpg

1. It was Ted Cruz father that Trump made the claim that he killed JFK.

2. Warren possible Native American DNA is so small that it is a joke to even mention it.

Does she have Native American DNA in her?

Most likely but as the tests shown not enough to matter!

3. Trump being an ass is like the damn sun rising in the east but you confusing Rubio for Cruz tell me you are like Trump and do not know what the hell you are talking about!

Cherokee woman

WWapache3.jpg

White European woman

Celebrities-React-Elizabeth-Warren-Silenced.jpg

The Indian woman’s face shows character and beauty…..

The libtards face makes me want to puke,

Lying no character left wing nutty Bitch………….
No misogyny here, eh?

Do you own a dictionary Dumb Ass?

You could also use the internet...…….

You may want to look up the definition.

I love Women…

I just don’t care for Bat Shit crazy lying hypocritical libtards….

Is there any other kind?
She said her family lore was a great great great grandmother had Indian blood and the test proves it. Everything else you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper.

You are one super duper Dumb Ass.....

The propaganda is all yours tard.

No misogyny here, eh?

You dare even speak the word misogyny after what your party did to Hillary in the 2008 primary? The Dem misogyny was off the charts, even SNL mocked you.
Yes....misogyny. "Grab em by the pussy" escape your....er....mind?

That wouldn't indicate hate for women...…….
And black is white and up is down and left is right.....:71:

And you Tards wonder why you are getting your ass kicked...

You are just not that bright.

No misogyny here, eh?

I love Women…

Do you make sure that women love you back or are you one of those "take what you want" kind of....er.....men?

I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject...

To be perfectly honest….

I am a little selfish……
And...we know what that means with white boys.......

You don't make much sense Bigot...…...

No misogyny here, eh?

I love Women…

Is there any other kind?
She said her family lore was a great great great grandmother had Indian blood and the test proves it. Everything else you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper.

No snowflake, this is what she said...

Warren, "As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee, so my parents had to elope.

Elizabeth Warren's cookbook titled, "Pow Wow Chow".

Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a minority on a legal directory.

And we have Tards defending this Shit.....

Tards are so Stupid....

Is there any other kind?

No snowflake, this is what she said...

Warren, "As a kid, I never asked my mom for documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage. But I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee, so my parents had to elope.

Elizabeth Warren's cookbook titled, "Pow Wow Chow".

Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a minority on a legal directory.
"I knew my father's family didn't like that she was part Cherokee".....and where did her father's family get that impression? Gonna blame her for that?

You people say she's smart as a whip, a Harvard law professor. Are you saying Warren is a stupid moron for claiming to be a minority?
For the billionth time, she claimed some Indian blood, not to be a minority. Family Laura said she had a great great great great grandmother who was Cherokee Etc. The blood test proves it. Everything else you know is garbage, all discredited.

You should really stop.....

Do you have any idea how this appears to the sane?

Don't think you're understanding statistical processes and the "confidence" values of the data. It's pure crap.

A confidence range of 1/64th to 1024th means it's NOISE. THERE IS NO MEASUREMENT.

Moreover -- a university and academics need permission to use the LARGER group bases for ethnicity, race, origin that they've invested $mill into -- and this hired white coat did not use them. He put together his OWN "group references" for CUSTOM STUDY that he was urged to do to PROVE her case.

If she wanted accuracy and less variance in the confidence, she should have just gone to the commercial testing sites.

In HER favor --- the commercial sites go ALL OVER THE WORLD to build their reference "group bases".. It's a HUGE investment. But the most difficult samples are from Native Americans. There is little cooperation in supplying their ancestral DNA because a lot of them fear EXPULSION from the tribe.

Since the casinos opened and they became "Big Gambling", there's been a lot of roudy confrontations about belonging to a particular tribe. And very FEW of them want to have their tribal association testing with DNA techniques.
Where did you gain your DNA expertise? What University? What degree?

Was Pre-Med in a dual Medicine/Biomedical Engineering program. Have a couple advanced degrees and a lifetime of taking academics and giving papers. My engineering group has put about FIVE pieces of DNA equipment into MOST hospitals, cytology labs, even zoos. Probably been used on you.

BUT -- I get the most from my wife and daughter. Daughter is currently in Med research at Vanderbilt. And the wife is a coach for people tracing their family trees with DNA evidence. I KNOW statistical methods and data prep and I've put them into instruments for the medical field.

Any other questions?
So...which kind of DNA test did Warren do? How many markers?

It was a CUSTOM commissioned job thru Stanford. Not as comprehensive as the commercial tests for "group" identity. Which means it was a biased academic exercise from the beginning.

If she had simply paid the $59 to 23&me we would have gotten a better guess.
23&Me is a well-known joke.

I know nothing of that organization. However I do know statistics. If you're looking for humor as in joke then I suggest you consider the hilarity of a number like .098.... And to make matters worse with a percent sign following it which adds two more zeros to the Dilemma..... .00098. This it just so happens is the decimal equivalent of the rational number 1/1024. Yes this is the dilution rate for a 10th Generation descendant who had no further input of that particular Gene concentration for at least that many Generations.

To put it more simply which I perceive may be required this case, consider a table with 1024 items on it all identical. If I asked you to look away for a moment and removed one of the items what are the chances that you would notice the difference in the quantity? Are you able to find any humor yet? A joke perhaps?

This is an extremely tiny number.... And would be considered by most statisticians
Evidence of a Zero Effect....a non identity.

It is extremely ironic therefore that Senator Warren would do anything with these results but hide them. There is one explanation for her irrational behavior however and that might be a complete lack of number sense.

We're talking about someone here who is most likely mathematically impoverished.

Either that or she was in a big hurry to celebrate the fact then she's whiter than 99% of Caucasians on this concontinent... Somehow I don't think that was her intent.

So yes there is something to laugh about.
I'm not sure if we're on the same page with it however.

Jo

Last edited:

No misogyny here, eh?

I love Women…

Is there any other kind?

Funny how every respected media around the world and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch agrees with me while only Fox Rush Levin Savage and other blowhards bought off agree with you, ignoramus.

Was Pre-Med in a dual Medicine/Biomedical Engineering program. Have a couple advanced degrees and a lifetime of taking academics and giving papers. My engineering group has put about FIVE pieces of DNA equipment into MOST hospitals, cytology labs, even zoos. Probably been used on you.

BUT -- I get the most from my wife and daughter. Daughter is currently in Med research at Vanderbilt. And the wife is a coach for people tracing their family trees with DNA evidence. I KNOW statistical methods and data prep and I've put them into instruments for the medical field.

Any other questions?

It was a CUSTOM commissioned job thru Stanford. Not as comprehensive as the commercial tests for "group" identity. Which means it was a biased academic exercise from the beginning.

I know nothing of that organization. However I do know statistics. If you're looking for humor as in joke then I suggest you consider the hilarity of a number like .098.... And to make matters worse with a percent sign following it which adds two more zeros to the Dilemma..... .00098. This it just so happens is the decimal equivalent of the rational number 1/1024. Yes this is the dilution rate for a 10th Generation descendant who had no further input of that particular Gene concentration for at least that many Generations.

To put it more simply which I perceive may be required this case, consider a table with 1024 items on it all identical. If I asked you to look away for a moment and removed one of the items what are the chances that you would notice the difference in the quantity? Are you able to find any humor yet? A joke perhaps?

This is an extremely tiny number.... And would be considered by most statisticians

It is extremely ironic therefore that Senator Warren would do anything with these results but hide them. There is one explanation for her irrational behavior however and that might be a complete lack of number sense.

We're talking about someone here who is most likely mathematically impoverished.

Jo
It is a tiny number but also what she said to expect, they were talking about her great great great great grandmother for crying out loud, super duper. Change the channel and rejoin reality someday.

Any other questions?

Either that or she was in a big hurry to celebrate the fact then she's whiter than 99% of Caucasians on this concontinent... Somehow I don't think that was her intent.

Jo
as a dupe of course, you don't know that is the lower limit of possibility, while 1.56% is the upper. Did anyone on Fox or Rush etc etc ever say the Warrens were talking about a great great great great grandmother for Christ sake, brainwashed functional moron?

No misogyny here, eh?

I love Women…

Is there any other kind?

Funny how every respected media around the world and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch agrees with me while only Fox Rush Levin Savage and other blowhards bought off agree with you, ignoramus.

Your media is not respected by anyone with common sense....

Only you Tards go for their Bull Shit....

Forum List

Back