Trump's Kavanaughing of Warren

Was Pre-Med in a dual Medicine/Biomedical Engineering program. Have a couple advanced degrees and a lifetime of taking academics and giving papers. My engineering group has put about FIVE pieces of DNA equipment into MOST hospitals, cytology labs, even zoos. Probably been used on you.

BUT -- I get the most from my wife and daughter. Daughter is currently in Med research at Vanderbilt. And the wife is a coach for people tracing their family trees with DNA evidence. I KNOW statistical methods and data prep and I've put them into instruments for the medical field.

Any other questions?
So...which kind of DNA test did Warren do? How many markers?

It was a CUSTOM commissioned job thru Stanford. Not as comprehensive as the commercial tests for "group" identity. Which means it was a biased academic exercise from the beginning.

If she had simply paid the $59 to 23&me we would have gotten a better guess.
23&Me is a well-known joke.

I know nothing of that organization. However I do know statistics. If you're looking for humor as in joke then I suggest you consider the hilarity of a number like .098.... And to make matters worse with a percent sign following it which adds two more zeros to the Dilemma..... .00098. This it just so happens is the decimal equivalent of the rational number 1/1024. Yes this is the dilution rate for a 10th Generation descendant who had no further input of that particular Gene concentration for at least that many Generations.

To put it more simply which I perceive may be required this case, consider a table with 1024 items on it all identical. If I asked you to look away for a moment and removed one of the items what are the chances that you would notice the difference in the quantity? Are you able to find any humor yet? A joke perhaps?

This is an extremely tiny number.... And would be considered by most statisticians
Evidence of a Zero Effect....a non identity.

It is extremely ironic therefore that Senator Warren would do anything with these results but hide them. There is one explanation for her irrational behavior however and that might be a complete lack of number sense.

We're talking about someone here who is most likely mathematically impoverished.

Either that or she was in a big hurry to celebrate the fact then she's whiter than 99% of Caucasians on this concontinent... Somehow I don't think that was her intent.

So yes there is something to laugh about.
I'm not sure if we're on the same page with it however.

Jo
as a dupe of course, you don't know that is the lower limit of possibility, while 1.56% is the upper. Did anyone on Fox or Rush etc etc ever say the Warrens were talking about a great great great great grandmother for Christ sake, brainwashed functional moron?

Attention sir....if you do not own a calculator
Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Anyone who has any experience at all in Reading statistics understands that you always start with the lowest possible limit to avoid embarrassment. In your case however that may be impossible.

Jo

It was a CUSTOM commissioned job thru Stanford. Not as comprehensive as the commercial tests for "group" identity. Which means it was a biased academic exercise from the beginning.

Most serious folks who are researching ancestry will use at LEAST 2 of them. Some are better than others in certain regards because the "interpretation" part is SO difficult, no one company can cover all the markers and reference data...
Well, now trump wants to test Warren "personally". Think he's more qualified than Stanford?

warren is a fool and so are you.....

Per your stance we are all Indians.....

It's also extremely creepy from SEVERAL political angles. Only the Klan and the Nazis were big fans of the "one drop of blood" rule. She's in very dangerous company pursuing this crapfest.

Not to mention being libel to the Leftist tenets of political correctness and DEMANDING to "culturally appropriate" some groups ENTIRE heritage without an obvious claim to do so. Seems like it would be WORSE than wearing a sombrero on Cinco de Mayo or an Italian running a Greek Food truck..

Try reality

You first. Maybe ride on chief “thin Lizzy’s” war unicorn.
she said she had a great great great grandmother who had Cherokee blood and the test proved it. Everything else you know is garbage propaganda, what makes the GOP run, super duper.
“Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.”

Boston Herald, April 2012

“Harvard Law School currently has only one tenured minority woman, Gottlieb Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren, who is Native American.“
Harvard Crimson, 1998

Soon after the Boston Herald report, information was uncovered[8]by George Mason University Law School Professor David Bernstein[9]that starting in the mid-1980s, when she was at U. Penn. Law School, Warren had put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools but dropped from that list when she gain tenure at Harvard in 1995.

When confronted with this information, Warren admitted[12]she had filled out forms listing herself as Native American, claiming she wanted to meet other Native Americans:[13]

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, fending off questions about whether she used her Native American heritage to advance her career, said today she enrolled herself as a minority in law school directories for nearly a decade because she hoped to meet other people with tribal roots.

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren….

“Being Native American has been part of my story I guess since the day I was born,” said Warren, who never mentioned her Native American heritage on the campaign trail even as she detailed much of her personal history to voters in speeches, statements and a video. “These are my family stories, I have lived in a family that has talked about Native American and talked about tribes since I was a little girl.”[14]

That explanation did not make sense[15]because the AALS faculty directory only listed Warren as “minority,” not as “Native American,” so putting herself on that list was not a way to meet other Native Americans. In fact, when Warren was a Harvard Law School faculty member, she was invited three times to speak to Harvard’s Native American student group and never accepted [16].

Later, reporters uncovered that Warren had represented herself to both U. Penn[17] and Harvard for federal reporting purposes[18]as Native American. Warren herself never disclosed that she had represented herself to U. Penn and Harvard as Native American, that information was discovered by reporters.

The Boston Globe[19]reported that Warren received recognition as a “minority” law professor while at U. Penn Law School:

“The University of Pennsylvania, where Warren taught at the law school from 1987 through 1995, listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report” posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report.”

Investigative reporter Michael Patrick Leahy of Breitbart.com uncovered that in 1993, when Warren was a Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School, the Harvard Women’s Law Journal included Warren on a list of Women of Color in Legal Academia.[20] It was the policy of the Law Journal to check with the persons on the list before they were listed.

Politico[21]uncovered that in 1997 The Fordham Law Journal listed Warren as Harvard Law School’s first “woman of color” on the faculty:

“There are few women of color who hold important positions in the academy, Fortune 500 companies, or other prominent fields or industries,” the piece says. “This is not inconsequential. Diversifying these arenas, in part by adding qualified women of color to their ranks, remains important for many reasons. For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.””

Elizabeth Warren Native American / Cherokee Controversy - Elizabeth Warren Wiki

But she didn’t claim it despite claiming it.

She just took the test to prove something she didn’t claim.

And failed.

She never claimed it on an application. You are such an ass.

Such a good sheep.

Most serious folks who are researching ancestry will use at LEAST 2 of them. Some are better than others in certain regards because the "interpretation" part is SO difficult, no one company can cover all the markers and reference data...
Well, now trump wants to test Warren "personally". Think he's more qualified than Stanford?

It's also extremely creepy from SEVERAL political angles. Only the Klan and the Nazis were big fans of the "one drop of blood" rule. She's in very dangerous company pursuing this crapfest.

Not to mention being libel to the Leftist tenets of political correctness and DEMANDING to "culturally appropriate" some groups ENTIRE heritage without an obvious claim to do so. Seems like it would be WORSE than wearing a sombrero on Cinco de Mayo or an Italian running a Greek Food truck..

And the one drope of blood isn’t even the kind of Indian she lied about being so she could steal a job from a Black person. Huh, so she is a racist usurper to.

And the one drope of blood isn’t even the kind of Indian she lied about being so she could steal a job from a Black person. Huh, so she is a racist usurper to.
Also fake news, For doops only.

I know nothing of that organization. However I do know statistics. If you're looking for humor as in joke then I suggest you consider the hilarity of a number like .098.... And to make matters worse with a percent sign following it which adds two more zeros to the Dilemma..... .00098. This it just so happens is the decimal equivalent of the rational number 1/1024. Yes this is the dilution rate for a 10th Generation descendant who had no further input of that particular Gene concentration for at least that many Generations.

To put it more simply which I perceive may be required this case, consider a table with 1024 items on it all identical. If I asked you to look away for a moment and removed one of the items what are the chances that you would notice the difference in the quantity? Are you able to find any humor yet? A joke perhaps?

This is an extremely tiny number.... And would be considered by most statisticians

It is extremely ironic therefore that Senator Warren would do anything with these results but hide them. There is one explanation for her irrational behavior however and that might be a complete lack of number sense.

We're talking about someone here who is most likely mathematically impoverished.

Either that or she was in a big hurry to celebrate the fact then she's whiter than 99% of Caucasians on this concontinent... Somehow I don't think that was her intent.

Jo
as a dupe of course, you don't know that is the lower limit of possibility, while 1.56% is the upper. Did anyone on Fox or Rush etc etc ever say the Warrens were talking about a great great great great grandmother for Christ sake, brainwashed functional moron?

Attention sir....if you do not own a calculator
Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Anyone who has any experience at all in Reading statistics understands that you always start with the lowest possible limit to avoid embarrassment. In your case however that may be impossible.

Jo
You have no idea what you're talking about period embarrassment WTF lol

Yeah, the law school she stole the position at is fake news . Got it.

And you have evidence to back your comment up, right?

Your media is not respected by anyone with common sense....

Only you Tards go for their Bull Shit....
So how is lock her up coming along, stupid? Or anything else from your phony scandals and character assassination that is your political thinking LOL

Russia Russia Russia Dumb Ass...….

Trump is SPANKING your ass good...……………

In time half your party will be in jail.....
Interesting....half will be in jail based on what?

In a few short weeks you will be curled

up in the fetal position sucking your thumb…
Sounds like you are making physical threats against posters now.

That’s gay as hell.even for you.

And you have evidence to back your comment up, right?

Harvard Crimson. 1990 issue. Buy it and I’ll pay you back if you are right.

Where did you gain your DNA expertise? What University? What degree?

Was Pre-Med in a dual Medicine/Biomedical Engineering program. Have a couple advanced degrees and a lifetime of taking academics and giving papers. My engineering group has put about FIVE pieces of DNA equipment into MOST hospitals, cytology labs, even zoos. Probably been used on you.

BUT -- I get the most from my wife and daughter. Daughter is currently in Med research at Vanderbilt. And the wife is a coach for people tracing their family trees with DNA evidence. I KNOW statistical methods and data prep and I've put them into instruments for the medical field.

Any other questions?

Jo

They fail to see the humor in it.

Any other questions?

Jo

They fail to see the humor in it.

Of course -- she DOES HAVE options. All of this genealogy stuff isn't resolved by a simple mouth swab. Warren can always do it the HARD way. Which is what folks HAVE TO do once they get they DNA results anyways. HAVING the markers helps. Because you can compare with all your cousins and resolve how the tree really looks.

So she could go on an episode of "Who Do You Think You Are" (good show) and have some professionals find her tree out to 6 or 8 generations. But I'm kinda thinking if it didn't go her way, there would be a tantrum and a legal injunction against airing the episode. :ack-1:

Or spend 2 years of hobby time doing it.

this is all been investigated and she did not do any such thing. What she did do was when she got in these places she put it on her Facebook kind of thing. Never helped her do anything except get all this crappy propaganda against her LOL.

this is all been investigated and she did not do any such thing. What she did do was when she got in these places she put it on her Facebook kind of thing. Never helped her do anything except get all this crappy propaganda against her LOL.

And you buy it. If you diddnt you wouldn’t feel the need to tell lies for the stupid bitch. Look, I honestly gave the whole fake Indian thing about as much thought as I gave Token half negros birth certificate. This just was a blerb Trump tossed out to his teumpkins to rile them up. That was until the thin skinned twerp made a commercial highlighting the fact that she is less injun then any average American. SHE did this to her self. Just handed it to Trump. Y’all aught to consider her method of thought, maybe her sanity. Please do watch her stupid commercial here she shoots her self in the foot with this. Also, in her little blerb the stupid thing went on about her family whilst looking at a photo album. How com she diddnt show the picture of peepaw with high cheek bones?

And you buy it. If you diddnt you wouldn’t feel the need to tell lies for the stupid bitch. Look, I honestly gave the whole fake Indian thing about as much thought as I gave Token half negros birth certificate. This just was a blerb Trump tossed out to his teumpkins to rile them up. That was until the thin skinned twerp made a commercial highlighting the fact that she is less injun then any average American. SHE did this to her self. Just handed it to Trump. Y’all aught to consider her method of thought, maybe her sanity. Please do watch her stupid commercial here she shoots her self in the foot with this. Also, in her little blerb the stupid thing went on about her family whilst looking at a photo album. How com she diddnt show the picture of peepaw with high cheek bones?
Actually she's more Indian then a huge moral majority of whites, super duper. And just the amount she said she was. Great great great great grandmother. And she liked it. What a criminal LOL

Oh, but she did. One more little fact you neglect. Her DNA test her friend did for her mentioned not one thing about being a Cherokee Indian. Thus, the bitch is a liar, and like a typical politition, she continues to lie and by doing that she gives republicans yet another stick to beat the DNC with when it would be so simple to just say she was mistaken and move on.

Warren can always do it the HARD way. Which is what folks HAVE TO do once they get they DNA results anyways. HAVING the markers helps. Because you can compare with all your cousins and resolve how the tree really looks.

That is why Ancestry dot com has the edge on 23andMe. They have it set up to interact with other users based on the DNA results and it is amazing how the "social aspect" can confirm the "biological aspect" in that DNA relatives often have trivia that confirms what you might already know, but also evidence that fill in the blanks such as letters, newspaper articles, passenger on ship records, photos of gravestones, and people (my maternal side -mainly Dutch who moved to Indonesia- has many photos from the late 1800's), etc.

Last edited:

Oh, but she did. One more little fact you neglect. Her DNA test her friend did for her mentioned not one thing about being a Cherokee Indian. Thus, the bitch is a liar, and like a typical politition, she continues to lie and by doing that she gives republicans yet another stick to beat the DNC with when it would be so simple to just say she was mistaken and move on.
Blood tests don't tell the difference between tribes, super duper

Warren can always do it the HARD way. Which is what folks HAVE TO do once they get they DNA results anyways. HAVING the markers helps. Because you can compare with all your cousins and resolve how the tree really looks.

That is why Ancestry dot com has the edge on 23andMe. They have it set up to interact with other users based on the DNA results and it is amazing how the "social aspect" can confirm the "biological aspect" in that DNA relatives often have trivia that confirms what you might already know, but also evidence that fill in the blanks such as letters, newspaper articles, passenger on ship records, photos of gravestones, and people (my maternal side -mainly Dutch who moved to Indonesia- has many photos from the late 1800's), etc.
The blood test shows that was a great great great grand father or mother, just as Warren has always said. Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

Blood tests don't tell the difference between tribes, super duper

Well you have your doubts or you would be able to move on. You can’t because y’all are fingered for defending a liar. Oh, how about her story about her parents having to elope because of racism? Oh yeah, and the Cherokee nation don’t claim her. Oh yeah, and who’s DNA did she test hers against? She should do 23 and me. I’ll buy.

Forum List

Back