Trump's latest attack on the Transgender community. Gay community is next.

That's how predators like wolves and hyena's work. Sneak up, pick out the weakest and attack them first.

Sessions Denounced for 'Appalling Assault' on Transgender Workers' Rights

Trump Justice Department Ends Transgender Workplace Protections

The country is distracted with Hurricanes and Nuclear Trade deals and Russia. Now is the time to attack.

Here is the GOP hate list:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10.

But with the attack on healthcare and with 9 million children losing their healthcare, perhaps we should change Jews with Children.

Since Trump has been president, we have seen attacks on:
Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Liberals
The sick and disabled

And there is over three years to go.

You become more stupid every day kid. You've never even read the Act have you?

It's not an attack; it's a refusal to enable a severe mental disorder with a 40% suicide rate. Gender dysphoria is a delusional state of mind completely incongruent with genetic reality of X & Y chromosomes. This whole tranny bullshit is just one of the MANY poisonous fruits the Obamasshole tree bears.

It's schadenfreudic for me to notice that the Colbert hatemongering pig (like the similar Kathy Griffin pig) is aging faster than a carton of milk - just like ALL hate-filled, anti-American maggots. As they deserve.

Edit: Oops, I meant this post for the Colbert thread. My honest clerical error, I admit.

Last edited:
The titillation of 1-2% freakazoid obsession has run its course and it's once again OK to be mainstream

Isn't it odd that Trump was never accused of being racist and homophobic until he declared he was running for POTUS?

That's their MO, call you names and hope it sticks.

Lyin Ted, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb, Crazy Bernie, and, Truly Weird Ran Paul all nod in agreement.

he should have named them RACIST Ted, Homophobic Hillary, Misogynist Marco, Islamophobic Jeb, Racist Bernie, and, bad hair Ran Paul.

How can they say that discriminating against a transgender is not sex discrimination?
because its a mental illness

Dr. Anonymous-Guy-on-Internet issues a diagnosis!
I didnt. The ICD 10 list did.

So whatever that is, should a person who's had a sex change operation be considered disabled and thus protected under the Americans with disabilities act?
Its a list of diagnoses from the world health org that is accepted world wide.
Link?

So whatever that is, should a person who's had a sex change operation be considered disabled and thus protected under the Americans with disabilities act?
Link?
I did

Link?

He thinks a person who has had a sex change operation is unfit to hold a job in America. That's all you need to know about that clown.

Link?

He thinks a person who has had a sex change operation is unfit to hold a job in America. That's all you need to know about that clown.
Yep

Link?

I didn't say that. Are you good at anything besides lying?

Link?

Yep
You too fatass

Link?

open-borders-straw-man.jpg

That was not even a good attempt. Clearly your statement about his position is utterly fabricated.

Link?

open-borders-straw-man.jpg

That was not even a good attempt. Clearly your statement about his position is utterly fabricated.

I'm right. He justified the right to discriminate against transgenders. He endorsed the right for an employer to arbitrarily decide that transgenders are unfit.

That's how predators like wolves and hyena's work. Sneak up, pick out the weakest and attack them first.

I'd say it's more like attacking them last. The Right has lost battle after battle after battle attacking practically every other minority group.
They haven't lost. They are in total control of the entire government including almost every state. They are in a position to do more damage to this country than all those hurricanes put together. And by only a slim margin, they either succeed or fail.

Forum List

Back