Trump’s lawyers kicking butt so far in this first hour, pointing out Dem lies and hypocrisy

No, I'm saying it's extremely hypocritical of congresscritters that have openly incited their followers to do violence and have even bailed them out of jail when they did it to stand in judgement of a defendant accused of inciting violence.
Actually they did not incite their followers to do violence. Their followers like those of Martin Luther King Jr. were inspired to protest for their rights, and the rights of others.

Compare to those who took over the capitol who weren't there to fight for anyone's rights, but instead to overthrow the result of a free and fair election, by violently waging war on the legislature of the government.

No, I'm saying it's extremely hypocritical of congresscritters that have openly incited their followers to do violence and have even bailed them out of jail when they did it to stand in judgement of a defendant accused of inciting violence.
Actually they did not incite their followers to do violence. Their followers like those of Martin Luther King Jr. were inspired to protest for their rights, and the rights of others.

Compare to those who took over the capitol who weren't there to fight for anyone's rights, but instead to overthrow the result of a free and fair election, by violently waging war on the legislature of the government.
Do I really need to point out the violence that was done? Lots of fires, people hurt and killed, buildings and cars damaged, that sort of thing.

Trump told his followers to "stop the steal"

Can anyone explain how they were to do that by mere protest?

Of course you can't. The only way to "stop the steal" was by use of force. Because every legal means that was tried up until that point failed i the courts, in the EC, and was able to fail in the congress.

Trump has been talking about overthrowing the government since he said he said he wouldn't say whether he would accept the results of the election in 2016.
Why would he be talking about overthrowing the government when he was president?
Gee, Pudge. I guess you were never taught the the President isn't the complete government.
You think Trump was trying to overthrow himself? Being obese normally does not interfere with cognition, but sometimes I wonder. You need to lose some weight regardless.

Do I really need to point out the violence that was done? Lots of fires, people hurt and killed, buildings and cars damaged, that sort of thing.
The violence in the streets, do not compare to the violence done against the congress of the united states. The difference between riot and insurrection.

Of course you can't. The only way to "stop the steal" was by use of force. Because every legal means that was tried up until that point failed i the courts, in the EC, and was able to fail in the congress.
Trump told them to make their voices heard peacefully and Patriotically. Not our fault you're too damn stupid to understand that. Everyone is responsible for their own behavior.

Trump has been talking about overthrowing the government since he said he said he wouldn't say whether he would accept the results of the election in 2016.
Why would he be talking about overthrowing the government when he was president?
Because Democrats refused to admit that he was elected fairly.

Incited by the Democrats' words?

Trump told them to make their voices heard peacefully and Patriotically. Not our fault you're too damn stupid to understand that. Everyone is responsible for their own behavior.
I think it's become clear that the Nazi Democrats don't care what you say....because they've said it themselves and worse.
That matters is who you are. Not what you say or do.

You think Trump was trying to overthrow himself? Being obese normally does not interfere with cognition, but sometimes I wonder. You need to lose some weight regardless.
Trump thinking. He remains president, until a new president is sworn in. Trump thought he could stop Biden from being elected by the EC on Dec 14th, then Trump thought he could stop Biden from being certified in congress on Jan 6th.
Trump thought that VP Pence could overturn the EC results.

Trump thinking. He remains president, until a new president is sworn in. Trump thought he could stop Biden from being elected by the EC on Dec 14th, then Trump thought he could stop Biden from being certified in congress on Jan 6th.
Trump thought that VP Pence could overturn the EC results.
So you're fat too?

Trump also told the Sec of State in Georgia that if he didn't find 11,780 votes, he might face legal consequences.
Trump speaks like a mafia don, knowing not to say what he wants in clearly illegal language, but to as Michael Cohen said, include ex-culpable language in his threats.

Forum List

Back