Trump's Michigan tweet rated "false" by Politifact

Trump tweeted that Michigan "refused to certify" the election results.
But certification happens on November 23rd.
Liar Trump wanted us to believe that November 23 already passed.

Certifying the statewide results now falls to Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers. The state board is scheduled to meet Nov. 23.

...but rated TRUE by the sisters of the incarnate word, which is equally as credible as Politifact.

:beer:

Certifying the statewide results now falls to Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers. The state board is scheduled to meet Nov. 23.

So, a known liar says Trump's lying. Go figure. lol

Everybody says Trump is lying.
I don't, liar.

So you aren't everybody. You're nobody.

I don't, liar.

How telling is it when authoritarian assholes like Bulldog paint everyone with a broad brush, as if they are deciding what "everyone" believes of feels?

Apparently leftards believe themselves so be to official overseers of everything and everyone.

In the fantasy reality where RWNJs dwell, November 23rd may have already passed. Time, as well as facts are extremely flexible there.

Remember, in the past, the RWNJs have often blamed President Obama, inaugurated in January 2009 for the financial meltdown that began six months earlier, in the real world.

And yet, you refuse to blame China for not only their virus that poisoned the world, but also the economic disaster it caused your own country.

That speaks volumes to me, Quisling.
Why blame China? American industry was not forced to move their manufacturing there, they went willingly and have no desire to move their operations back to the U.S.

As far as the COVID-19 crisis, the American people can blame themselves for its devastating effects. Choosing to ignore, and continuing to ignore medical experts recommendations is the reason the virus is spreading, unchecked, nationwide.

Fortunately, it's those who refuse to take the necessary precautions who predominate in the death toll. It would appear, the impeached president trump's "incompetent response" was more his declaration of war on right-wing stupidity, with nature (or a U.S. chemical weapons laboratory) providing the weapon-of-mass-destruction for him to use.

As in any war, there are innocent by-standers among the dead, which accounts for the deaths of those who comply with the experts' advice, but are killed by the disease anyway.

In the fantasy reality where RWNJs dwell, November 23rd may have already passed. Time, as well as facts are extremely flexible there.

Remember, in the past, the RWNJs have often blamed President Obama, inaugurated in January 2009 for the financial meltdown that began six months earlier, in the real world.

And yet, you refuse to blame China for not only their virus that poisoned the world, but also the economic disaster it caused your own country.

Why blame China? American industry was not forced to move their manufacturing there, they went willingly and have no desire to move their operations back to the U.S.

As far as the COVID-19 crisis, the American people can blame themselves for its devastating effects. Choosing to ignore, and continuing to ignore medical experts recommendations is the reason the virus is spreading, unchecked, nationwide.

Fortunately, it's those who refuse to take the necessary precautions who predominate in the death toll. It would appear, the impeached president trump's "incompetent response" was more his declaration of war on right-wing stupidity, with nature (or a U.S. chemical weapons laboratory) providing the weapon-of-mass-destruction for him to use.

As in any war, there are innocent by-standers among the dead, which accounts for the deaths of those who comply with the experts' advice, but are killed by the disease anyway.

Sure, "Why blame China"?

That tells me everything I need to know about you.

In comments, they claim Politifact lied about November 23rd not being here yet.
In the RWNJs fantasy reality, November 23rd can come and go countless times, or never come at all.

Sure, "Why blame China"?

Your grasp of the past fifty years of history, or lack of, is everything everyone needs to know about you.

Then everybody can't be wrong.

Am I supposed to give a fuck what politihack says? Is that the purpose of this retarded thread?

Sure, "Why blame China"?

Your grasp of the past fifty years of history, or lack of, is everything everyone needs to know about you.

Insulting my knowledge of history doesn't negate the fact that you willingly supported a paid agent of Russia and China.

You are not my countryman.

What's your proof that Michigan refused to certify the election?
I didn't claim that, you pos.

pyetro, you are obviously a very patient individual. Seeing how often you post on these message boards, and the RWNJs' idiocy you receive in response. But you persevere in your efforts to draw them out of their fantasy reality.

I rarely return to a thread I create. My OPs normally contain everything I have to say regarding the base article on which I am commenting. So, there is little point in returning to the RWNJs' nonsensical and non sequitur replies.

The emojis and other negative indicators the RWNJs use, that I find in the "alerts" list, prove my OP struck a nerve. That alone provides satisfaction.

Good luck in your thankless quest to inform the RWNJs.

Insulting my knowledge of history doesn't negate the fact that you willingly supported a paid agent of Russia and China.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

If you hadn't driven away everyone around you by being such a whining asshat, they would have staged the intervention that you so desperately need. Since they won't, we have to do it. You're not right in the head.

Given your obvious devotion to Russia, I think all Americans would agree with your there.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

If you hadn't driven away everyone around you by being such a whining asshat, they would have staged the intervention that you so desperately need. Since they won't, we have to do it. You're not right in the head.

Given your obvious devotion to Russia, I think all Americans would agree with your there.

Between you and I, you aren't "all Americans." How is I'm "devoted" to Russia? That's the most ignorant thing you've ever said.

Are you saying that Hunter Biden didn't receive $3.5 million from the widow of the former Mayor of Moscow?

Then prove it.

Are you saying Hunter Biden didn't receive $83,333 a month from Burisma in the Ukraine, even though he had zero experience in the energy field?

Then prove it.

Are you saying that Hunter Biden wasn't involved in lucrative deals with shady CHICOM investors, and didn't receive $3 million a year for “introductions alone.” ?

Then prove it.

Trump is a liar and can’t be believed about anything.

You people are idiots.

What's your proof that Michigan refused to certify the election?
YOu snakes don't accept proof.
You didn't show proof. You simply repeated the claim that you have proof.
You're a pretty poor/stupid liar. I never said anything about having any proof of anything. I don't and you don't either. One of the differences in you and I is that you lie about things and spread rumors and lies and I won't.

You people are idiots.
I like to think that but IMO most of them are not idiots, are are sorry lying evil shills.

Forum List

Back