Trump's morality, from a Christian perspective

When Republicans elected Donad Trump....

Only 5+ more years of Trump to go! Put this on your twat to ease the sting. LOL!!!

51JcEi8LrxL._SX300_.jpg

It's an excuse making thread.

tRump has no morals.

Pro Tip: When you use dumb shit like calling the President "tRump", it renders you completely uncredible, and blindly partisan...Do better.
What about when tRump calls people things like "crooked Hillary" or "sleepy Joe"? Does that make him "uncredible (which is not a word, BTW) and blindly partisan"?

Or are you applying a double standard here?

Not at all. I am not a fan of his name calling either. But, as they say sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, and progressive liberals just love their names, bumper sticker slogans, and general stupid lies...You are a fine example of that.

Seriously that is your lame excuse.

Trump started the name calling first and still leads it today... He is incredibly dishonest, he has basically broken the machine on that..

Sorry, I am a Christian and know what I have read in the Bible. Trump has never asked for forgiveness and that is in his words HUGE...

The Christian philosophy you subscribe to is tribalism... You belong to a tribe called Christians..

Mark 8:36
What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

You sold your soul so your tribe could gain the upper hand...

Oh please. Now you'll try and make the case that Hillary is a women of God.

Thats Nancy Pelosi...the "devout Catholic".

Let me set some perspective here.

Any other Christians on this board who profess to know the Bible should know the story of Rahab the prostitute. Aka a whore. Almost irredeemably immoral by our standards.

I will agree that President Trump has his numerous moral flaws, too. What? I'm not blind, you know. Wipe that shocked look off your face.

Now, what was the one thing they both had in common? God used them for the greater good. He saw redemption in both of them. For any Christian to say that someone is hopelessly immoral obviously doesn't understand how God works.

God will redeem you and use you to make the lives of others around you better, regardless of your character or morality (or lack thereof).

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what am opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

Never tell me someone is irredeemable. Especially if you disagree with them politically or morally. If you are a Christian, look to God to help you see the good in others. If you're not, look within yourself, find out if you like what you see.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

tRump has no morals.

Pro Tip: When you use dumb shit like calling the President "tRump", it renders you completely uncredible, and blindly partisan...Do better.
What about when tRump calls people things like "crooked Hillary" or "sleepy Joe"? Does that make him "uncredible (which is not a word, BTW) and blindly partisan"?

Not at all. I am not a fan of his name calling either. But, as they say sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, and progressive liberals just love their names, bumper sticker slogans, and general stupid lies...You are a fine example of that.

Trump started the name calling first and still leads it today... He is incredibly dishonest, he has basically broken the machine on that..

Sorry, I am a Christian and know what I have read in the Bible. Trump has never asked for forgiveness and that is in his words HUGE...

The Christian philosophy you subscribe to is tribalism... You belong to a tribe called Christians..

Another anti-Trump foreigner meddling in our country for the Democrats.

tRump has no morals.

Wow, that takes a lot of gall for a tRumpling to say, considering what Cheeto Jesus is being impeached for.

Trump has never asked for forgiveness...

Are you privy to Trump's private thoughts and words?

I have apologized in my private prayers to Christ for my sins and have asked for forgiveness. How do you know that Trump has not done the same?

Wow, that takes a lot of gall for a tRumpling to say, considering what Cheeto Jesus is being impeached for.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Repentance. There is NONE of that in Trump

It's comical to see an abortionist preaching to the rest of us about "repentance".

Abortionist? I never had an abortion or performed an abortion. I believe in the right for a woman to choose.

I wonder how many abortions Trump has paid for?

If I support people that believe in the right to choose makes me an abortionist.

Then your vote for Trump make you a fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, groper, liar, adulterer, spousal rapist.

When is Trump going to be impeached?
Done.

Nope....It's not...

"Impeachment happens, according to Noah Feldman, a Harvard law professor, only when the House transmits the articles of impeachment to the Senate."

A Law Professor’s Provocative Argument: Trump Has Not Yet Been Impeached
One lawyer & the others said your fast assed orange POS is impeached. IMPOTUS!!!!

Forum List

Back