Trump's morality, from a Christian perspective

LOL Mac... a "Fundie"

(Chortles)

Joe, you totally are clueless.

Uh, not really. the guy is a fanatic. He has all the self-righteousness of a "Fundy".
/——-/ I was wondering if you have the guts to walk into a mosque and shout “You’re a bunch of Fundies.” I’ll wait outside and catch your head when it rolls out.
Fundie
Fundie or fundy is a pejorative slang abbreviation used to refer to religious fundamentalists of any religion or denomination, although it is primarily directed towards fundamentalist Christians.Wikipedia

I recently discovered that Trump went to an evangelical church for Christmas. While I'm skeptical of the motives, it would be fantastic for Trump to covert to Christianity, and repent of his evil.

That would be amazing.

Naw, what would be amazing if we got him out of office, since the people already rejected him, and put someone who was sincerely Christian in there.
they did? when did that happen. 2020 hasn't gotten here yet. 2016, the people put him in office. so when exactly did the people reject him? you're one fked up person.

Well.... that is the absolute defining factor of Christianity.... is to admit your sins, repent, and turn away from them.

That is the whole Christian belief system at its very core. Repent, and have faith in Jesus.

If Donald Trump turned, and repented, and admitted faith in Jesus, that would be as much of a Christian as any human can achieve.

Have you met Trump. The guy doesn't admit a mistake, ever.

I'm not sure what your belief is about Christianity, but the Apostle Paul was a murderer. The reason G-d allowed him to write most of the new testament, and why we call him an Apostle of Jesus, is because he repented and turn his life to Jesus.

That's the entire thing dude. That's whole Bible in a nutshell. Repent and believe. If Trump did that, it would be more amazing than anything else he has ever done in his life.

Yeah, thing is, Christianity seems more about kissing God's ass than doing good works... kind of why I rejected it a long time ago.

As Mark Twain observed "If Jesus were here today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian".
you met him? when?

I recently discovered that Trump went to an evangelical church for Christmas. While I'm skeptical of the motives, it would be fantastic for Trump to covert to Christianity, and repent of his evil.

That would be amazing.

Naw, what would be amazing if we got him out of office, since the people already rejected him, and put someone who was sincerely Christian in there.
/----/ Your lie ain't flying.
Shock poll (if you're a Democrat): Most minorities believe ...
Shock poll (if you’re a Democrat): Most minorities believe ‘mainstream media’ is working to wrongly impeach President Trump
Nov 16, 2019Trump is making inroads into communities not historically friendly to Republican presidential candidates. Republicans in Congress and running for Congress should take some notes. Believing that Democrats "own" the minority vote is the same as simply conceding those voting blocs to Democrats.

Well.... that is the absolute defining factor of Christianity.... is to admit your sins, repent, and turn away from them.

That is the whole Christian belief system at its very core. Repent, and have faith in Jesus.

If Donald Trump turned, and repented, and admitted faith in Jesus, that would be as much of a Christian as any human can achieve.

I'm not sure what your belief is about Christianity, but the Apostle Paul was a murderer. The reason G-d allowed him to write most of the new testament, and why we call him an Apostle of Jesus, is because he repented and turn his life to Jesus.

That's the entire thing dude. That's whole Bible in a nutshell. Repent and believe. If Trump did that, it would be more amazing than anything else he has ever done in his life.

Yeah, thing is, Christianity seems more about kissing God's ass than doing good works... kind of why I rejected it a long time ago.

As Mark Twain observed "If Jesus were here today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian".
Christianity seems more about kissing God's ass than doing good works.

what's your experience that you would know? please, the riches you spew are wonderful

Last edited:

That would be amazing.

/----/ Your lie ain't flying.
Shock poll (if you're a Democrat): Most minorities believe ...
Shock poll (if you’re a Democrat): Most minorities believe ‘mainstream media’ is working to wrongly impeach President Trump
Nov 16, 2019Trump is making inroads into communities not historically friendly to Republican presidential candidates. Republicans in Congress and running for Congress should take some notes. Believing that Democrats "own" the minority vote is the same as simply conceding those voting blocs to Democrats.
did you see any election where the people rejected trump? I think this Joe guy goosed himself.

Here is Trump with his high priest and some nuns:

trump-ruffin.jpg
What the hell does that make a Prog? You guys have started many new diseases and plagues.
Trump, comparing sex to Vietnam, said in 1998 he should receive the Congressional Medal of Honor

Again.... that's why I said if he repented and turned to Jesus. That's why I said that would be amazing.

Well... I suppose partly that is true. We have to admit that G-d created everything, and ourselves, and that we deserve nothing. So to some extent, we are kissing the face of G-d by admitting how awesome he is.

I mean honestly, is it really that bad to give thanks to the one who created all that there is?
Is it really bad to give honor to someone who is actually due honor? Why is that bad?

I get it, that you don't really honor a mafia lord, because he isn't due honor. You are honoring him because he will beat you to death if you don't.

G-d isn't like that. People who ignore G-d, are generally ignored by G-d. You I would assume are the same. You don't honor G-d. Has he stomped on you like a bug? No.

We Christians honor G-d, because he is worthy of the honor. How is this a bad thing?

That would be amazing.

Why do you lie?
He was elected the Constutionally precribed way. Time to grow up little man.

/——-/ I was wondering if you have the guts to walk into a mosque and shout “You’re a bunch of Fundies.” I’ll wait outside and catch your head when it rolls out.
Fundie
Fundie or fundy is a pejorative slang abbreviation used to refer to religious fundamentalists of any religion or denomination, although it is primarily directed towards fundamentalist Christians

Not the context Mac was using... Mac was using it to describe any Political true believer... not realizing he's kind of a fanatic himself.

Again.... that's why I said if he repented and turned to Jesus. That's why I said that would be amazing.

Well... I suppose partly that is true. We have to admit that G-d created everything, and ourselves, and that we deserve nothing. So to some extent, we are kissing the face of G-d by admitting how awesome he is.

Actually there is no "God". Man created God, not the other way around.

G-d isn't like that. People who ignore G-d, are generally ignored by G-d. You I would assume are the same. You don't honor G-d. Has he stomped on you like a bug? No.

No, because he doesn't exist. He doesn't exist when you ask for your Mom's cancer to get better, either. That's when I stopped believing in such bullshit.

HATES God and HATES those that believe in him. Joe is a disciple of Satan and serves him.

Silly man thinks Satan is a real thing...

images

Why do you lie?
He was elected the Constutionally precribed way. Time to grow up little man.

the people said no.
They said no again when they gave the house to the Democrats.
A majority supports impeachment

Sorry Joe, you are a liar. Rump is Prez because he was elected in the Constitutionally prescribed method.According to the media a majority wants it. You've been whining about the rules your entire life haven't you?

Actually there is no "God". Man created God, not the other way around.

No, because he doesn't exist. He doesn't exist when you ask for your Mom's cancer to get better, either. That's when I stopped believing in such bullshit.

HATES God and HATES those that believe in him. Joe is a disciple of Satan and serves him.

Silly man thinks Satan is a real thing...

images

You have the right to be wrong, of course.

Forum List

Back