Trump's morality, from a Christian perspective

Evangelical Politics Editor Quits Over Publication’s Embrace Of Trump
Evangelical Politics Editor Quits Over Publication's Embrace Of Trump

"A longtime politics editor of an evangelical magazine quit over his publication’s embrace of President Trump, escalating the rift over impeachment among a key demographic of Trump’s base.

The Christian Post on Monday published an editorial in support of Trump, a direct reaction to Christianity Today’s momentous decision to call for Trump’s removal from office last week.

Earlier this week, the Christian Post published a letter signed by 200-plus evangelical leaders — including Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr — calling out Christianity Today for it’s anti-Trump editorial. The Christian Post then published the editorial embracing Trump on Monday, prompting the politics editor Napp Nazworth to part ways with the outlet."
.......................................................................................................................................
As Don continues to smear his shit on everything he touches he's even fostered dissent among the typically monolithic evangelicals.

The GOP is no longer about morality, and it's no longer about fiscal conservatism.

This would probably explain why so many Republican legislators aren't running again.

This is an all-new party now. Give us some time to get used to it.
/——-/ I’m sill trying to get used to the democRAT Party self destructing.

The GOP is no longer about morality, and it's no longer about fiscal conservatism.

This would probably explain why so many Republican legislators aren't running again.

Deflection appreciated.

Deflection appreciated.
/———/ No deflection. I’m having a similar experience. Now this would be a defection:
Pocahontas who slammed Mayor Pete for wine cave has her own fundraiser at a wine cave.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., landed a resounding political blow on South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg at the last primary debate over a fundraiser he held at a "wine cave" -- but she's uncorked a backlash ever since due to her own history of lavish events At wine caves. Now that is a deflection.

Deflection appreciated.
/———/ No deflection. I’m having a similar experience. Now this would be a defection:
Pocahontas who slammed Mayor Pete for wine cave has her own fundraiser at a wine cave.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., landed a resounding political blow on South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg at the last primary debate over a fundraiser he held at a "wine cave" -- but she's uncorked a backlash ever since due to her own history of lavish events At wine caves. Now that is a deflection.
Not sure why you would be so proud to deflect, but nothing surprises me at this point.

Trump has really turned you guys into cowards.

immoral-behavior.jpg

Trump is found in the Bible in Psalm 52:

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

You who practice deceit,
your tongue plots destruction;
it is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good,
falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
You love every harmful word,
you deceitful tongue!

Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living.

The righteous will see and fear;
they will laugh at you, saying,

“Here now is the man
who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
and grew strong by destroying others!”

It's really not, it's just that your own party has shifted further left.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Of course it is. You defend and celebrate the most vulgar and immoral President this country has ever had, and you celebrate his hyper-Keynesian fiscal policies.

Every single day.

The least you can do is admit that the party has changed.
immoral how? explain it.

Evangelical Politics Editor Quits Over Publication’s Embrace Of Trump
Evangelical Politics Editor Quits Over Publication's Embrace Of Trump

"A longtime politics editor of an evangelical magazine quit over his publication’s embrace of President Trump, escalating the rift over impeachment among a key demographic of Trump’s base.

The Christian Post on Monday published an editorial in support of Trump, a direct reaction to Christianity Today’s momentous decision to call for Trump’s removal from office last week.

Earlier this week, the Christian Post published a letter signed by 200-plus evangelical leaders — including Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr — calling out Christianity Today for it’s anti-Trump editorial. The Christian Post then published the editorial embracing Trump on Monday, prompting the politics editor Napp Nazworth to part ways with the outlet."
.......................................................................................................................................
As Don continues to smear his shit on everything he touches he's even fostered dissent among the typically monolithic evangelicals.
it's called consequences. you leftists still don't know the word.

Deflection appreciated.
Not sure why you would be so proud to deflect, but nothing surprises me at this point.

cowards? on a message board? hmmmmm you ok?

Of course it is. You defend and celebrate the most vulgar and immoral President this country has ever had, and you celebrate his hyper-Keynesian fiscal policies.

Every single day.

immoral how? explain it.
No reason to. If you have to ask, there's no point in my trying.

Every single day.

immoral how? explain it.
No reason to. If you have to ask, there's no point in my trying.
so no examples, got ya

Deflection appreciated.

Message boards, radio, television, online, in person, you name.

I'm fine, thanks!

Deflection appreciated.

I'm fine, thanks!
coward on a message board. so you're an internet tough guy huh? got cha

Deflection appreciated.

I'm fine, thanks!
coward on a message board. so you're an internet tough guy huh? got cha
Intellectual cowards.

I can see that this is too complicated for you.

That's okay.

Forum List

Back