Trump's motivations: Some of these pundits are missing it

Much of the punditry (links below) is saying that Trump is trying to (a) undermine democracy and/or (b) de-legitimize Biden's win with these bizarre lawsuits and embarrassing, hair dye-dripping press conferences.

I disagree with that. I think they're giving him too much credit. This, to me, is nothing more than a profoundly damaged man-child whose daddy issues are driving him to a humiliating desperation, with no concern about the collateral damage he's causing.

If the argument is that the effect of what he is doing damages democracy and our electoral process, I do agree with that. But his intent is simply based on his own blatant emotional issues.

No one still believes your bull shit that you read minds, you don't. Grow up
:itsok:

Poor guy. You're really upset, huh? I bet your mom would make you a PB&J ...

Your whole OP is about how you read minds. You're full of shit, you don't read minds

Much of the punditry (links below) is saying that Trump is trying to (a) undermine democracy and/or (b) de-legitimize Biden's win with these bizarre lawsuits and embarrassing, hair dye-dripping press conferences.

I disagree with that. I think they're giving him too much credit. This, to me, is nothing more than a profoundly damaged man-child whose daddy issues are driving him to a humiliating desperation, with no concern about the collateral damage he's causing.

If the argument is that the effect of what he is doing damages democracy and our electoral process, I do agree with that. But his intent is simply based on his own blatant emotional issues.

Your whole OP is about how you read minds. You're full of shit, you don't read minds
MacandCheese likes to pretend that he's intellectually superior somehow, but he can never explain why.

MacandCheese likes to pretend that he's intellectually superior somehow, but he can never explain why.

He's one of the most vacuous posters on the site. I never see him make any rational argument. In fact his new claim he reads minds is more content than he usually posts

Forum List

Back