Trump's Muslim ban is NOT unconstitutional!!

Trump's partial Muslim ban is NOT unconstitutional!! Read below how Trump's Muslim ban IS constitutional! Jimmy Carter did it & even Obama did it for 6 months!!

On Trial: Lawsuits Against Trump On ‘Muslim Immigration Ban’ Will Fail Fast

We have a First Amendment.

The Congress carved out protection only for a limited class of aliens: those who qualify for an immigrant visa. Even here, the only limits are race, sex, nationality, but no limits on the presidential power to exclude based on religion, terror designations, poor vetting documentation or anything that can be called a matter of “procedure.” All refugees can be legally excluded. All Muslims can be legally excluded. All Sharia law supporters can be legally excluded.--http://lawnewz.com/celebrity/on-trial-lawsuits-against-trump-on-muslim-immigration-ban-will-fail-fast/

Congress has no authority to deny or disparage, Religion.
They CAN deny who comes here. They are NOT CITIZENS. They are members of a murderous cult.
just your opinion. Congress has no authority over Religion.

Trump's partial Muslim ban is NOT unconstitutional!! Read below how Trump's Muslim ban IS constitutional! Jimmy Carter did it & even Obama did it for 6 months!!

First of all, there is not a Muslim ban. Second, I agree that one would not be unconstitutional, but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
He did because we are at war with terrorists and he had to.

We are a terrorist target because of our foreign-policy
Oh. I see. We are to blame. Fucking United States of America. What a bad nation. Wish we were more like Iran those good angelic people.

First of all, there is not a Muslim ban. Second, I agree that one would not be unconstitutional, but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Oh. I see. We are to blame. Fucking United States of America. What a bad nation

The truth hurts. If you weren't so ignorant of history and brainwashed by patriotism you might actually understand that

The truth hurts. If you weren't so ignorant of history and brainwashed by patriotism you might actually understand that
You buy into liberal revisionist history that is a lie that began on college campuses in the 1960's. Be logical and think for yourself for a change. So slaves built everything in the North and West where slavery did not exist. Brilliant deduction. Stop reading Howard Zinn.

You buy into liberal revisionist history that is a lie that began on college campuses in the 1960's. Be logical and think for yourself for a change. So slaves built everything in the North and West where slavery did not exist. Brilliant deduction. Stop reading Howard Zinn.

No, I buy into the truth and nothing I said had anything to do with slavery so why are you bringing that up?

It is actually ironic .. Here is why most of those countries have a ban in place for Jews or Israelis to not go there... Very few ever bring this up.. This ban has been in place for a very long time... I just find it rather humorous the outcry against this ban when no one complained about the Arab ban on others... It really is an interesting twist of fate...Maybe if those countries removed their ban on Israelis or Jews right to free travel then they too could travel to the states... That is a level and fair playground... Or to put it another way what's good for the goose is good for the gander as well....

We have a First Amendment.

The Congress carved out protection only for a limited class of aliens: those who qualify for an immigrant visa. Even here, the only limits are race, sex, nationality, but no limits on the presidential power to exclude based on religion, terror designations, poor vetting documentation or anything that can be called a matter of “procedure.” All refugees can be legally excluded. All Muslims can be legally excluded. All Sharia law supporters can be legally excluded.--http://lawnewz.com/celebrity/on-trial-lawsuits-against-trump-on-muslim-immigration-ban-will-fail-fast/

Congress has no authority to deny or disparage, Religion.
They CAN deny who comes here. They are NOT CITIZENS. They are members of a murderous cult.

No they're not.

Jesus H Fucking Christ. What an idiotic thing to say.

And no, congress cannot decide to deny entry based on religion alone. Not even close and in point of FACT, our founding fathers made sure of that. King CheezWhiz isn't the only one who needs to read the US Constitution.

It is actually ironic .. Here is why most of those countries have a ban in place for Jews or Israelis to not go there... Very few ever bring this up.. This ban has been in place for a very long time... I just find it rather humorous the outcry against this ban when no one complained about the Arab ban on others... It really is an interesting twist of fate...Maybe if those countries removed their ban on Israelis or Jews right to free travel then they too could travel to the states... That is a level and fair playground... Or to put it another way what's good for the goose is good for the gander as well....

To the cult of the Left, Jews are the bad guys. So it's ok.

So the countries are chosen, which is exactly what I said. Got it.

Yes, based on threat. Damn, you're not very bright, are you.
Never said his rationale wasn't that they were a threat. The idea that he's not basing it on nationality or religion, however, is obviously ridiculous based on the fact that he's completely open about it.

Your position is ridiculous. If it was based on religion then no Moslem would be allowed in. If the Swedes were blowing up Boston with pressure cookers, we'd probably see a ban on immigration from Sweden.
Just lousy diplomacy skills from our politicians who have recourse to the Peoples' exorbitantly expensive superpower?

wee newwww wee newwwwww..........

I look in vain in the Constitution for where the president has unilateral authority to ban people from entering the country based on nationality and/or religion.
he has congressional authority.
When did they vote on it, and where does the Constitution give them authority?

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

and,

from Article 1, Section 9:

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.
Where does the Constitution give them authority to abdicate their constitutional responsibilities to the executive branch?

Congress has no authority to deny or disparage Religion.

When did Congress declare an Act of War with any nation-state? We already invaded the Middle East.

So the countries are chosen, which is exactly what I said. Got it.

Yes, based on threat. Damn, you're not very bright, are you.
Never said his rationale wasn't that they were a threat. The idea that he's not basing it on nationality or religion, however, is obviously ridiculous based on the fact that he's completely open about it.

Your position is ridiculous. If it was based on religion then no Moslem would be allowed in. If the Swedes were blowing up Boston with pressure cookers, we'd probably see a ban on immigration from Sweden.
Just lousy diplomacy skills from our politicians who have recourse to the Peoples' exorbitantly expensive superpower?

wee newwww wee newwwwww..........
wasn't covered in your right wing propaganda class?

maxresdefault-8.jpg

I look in vain in the Constitution for where the president has unilateral authority to ban people from entering the country based on nationality and/or religion.
he has congressional authority.
When did they vote on it, and where does the Constitution give them authority?

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

and,

from Article 1, Section 9:

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.
Where does the Constitution give them authority to abdicate their constitutional responsibilities to the executive branch?
They don't; the executive branch has to faithfully execute the law.

We also have a federal Doctrine and State laws regarding the concept of employment at will; and should be applied to unemployment compensation. It can also, happen by executive order. But, that wasn't on the "pander todo" list, of our new President.

Oh. I see. We are to blame. Fucking United States of America. What a bad nation. Wish we were more like Iran those good angelic people.

You interfere in other nations' business all the time. You then ban citizens from seven Muslim countries that have little or noting to do with terrorism while making it okay for citizens of Saudi Arabia (one of the most conservative anti-West regimes, and hypocritical nations, in the Muslim world and a huge sponsor of terrorist groups) not to be banned. Why? Because of the elite's business interests in those countries. Too funny.

So the radical left is comitting crimes like hacking Delta Computers now as protest? Making innocent travelers and companies and their employees suffer causing terrorist acts to solve terrorism?
Wow, how low can they go?

Dr Grump,
What CNN fails to note in their twisted form of news thst you got that from, is that those countries not banned have better i.d. systems for vetting the entering citizens. Countries with loose controls and identification problems and who have known training camps and known threats of course are gona be halted till we can assure the people are who they say they are. Common Sense CNN hopes you don't figure out or they are too stupid to note.
NOTE: the enemy is circumventing the system and we are subjected to a failed method from the former administration, therefore it take a small amount of time to assure we get this right and correct the holes and flaws being exploitedn thus called "TEMP BAN" TILL WE FIX THE FAILED SYSTEM.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back