Trump's Muslim ban wouldn't apply to his rich friends

Why would it apply to his rich friends, or for that matter any OLDER muslim that has been here for a decade or more without any problems?....He also left it up to CONGRESS to come up with a solution, which is the correct thing to do, BUT with the Terrorist loving DemoRATS in Congress, that's highly unlikely!

Why would it apply to his rich friends, or for that matter any OLDER muslim that has been here for a decade or more without any problems?....He also left it up to CONGRESS to come up with a solution, which is the correct thing to do, BUT with the Terrorist loving DemoRATS in Congress, that's highly unlikely!
Lol you dumbasses will defend Trump regardless of what he actually says or does.

Lol you dumbasses will defend Trump regardless of what he actually says or does.

Just like you c*unts will slurp all over a murdering, corrupt, criminal, lying demoRAT bitch!

Why don't you people actually read the article instead of running with some perverse headlines?

Trump never proposed a muslem ban. He recommended registering muslem aliens and creating a database but he never said he would ban muslems. His rich muslem friends would simply be under surveillance and in the database like everyone else.

Trump never proposed a muslem ban. He recommended registering muslem aliens and creating a database but he never said he would ban muslems. His rich muslem friends would simply be under surveillance and in the database like everyone else.
His rich Musilm friends Under surveillance? You're so full of shit and you know it. It blows my mind you people will make up shit just to defend Trump.

His rich Musilm friends Under surveillance? You're so full of shit and you know it. It blows my mind you people will make up shit just to defend Trump.
Trump never proposed a ban on muslems. Your whole scenario is based on fantasy.

0674c9bad32a7904ff441e6f1163bb1f.jpg

:bang3:
And here's the line everyone is ignoring. He says there will be exceptions that won't get in.

"They'll come in," Trump said. "And you'll have exceptions."

In other words anti Trumpers he was saying that they would have to be vetted as well. Sheesh.

Donald Trump Says Proposed Muslim Ban Would Not Apply to His Rich Friends
That is so fucking stupid. Obviously by exceptions he means them as exceptions. If he meant they would be "vetted" he would have just said that. You people are just unbelievable. Even if that is what he meant, how is them being rich somehow a justification not to treat them like the rest of them?:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

I'm sorry billy but you are just a dumbfuck.
You scream at conservatives about denying muslims immigration rights because you claim there are good one's among the bad......yet now you want to deny the good/beneficial muslims access to our country.
You some kind of retard?

I'm sorry billy but you are just a dumbfuck.
You scream at conservatives about denying muslims immigration rights because you claim there are good one's among the bad......yet now you want to deny the good/beneficial muslims access to our country.
You some kind of retard?
It's amazing to me how inept you people are when it comes to writing law or understanding how this moron thinks. For one thing, Trump is just now saying this. Obviously he is making this shit up as he goes along. And how is this even going to be written into law exactly? What will be the wording surrounding this complicating nuance in the law of immigration? "Trump's Muslim rich friends are allowed to enter because Trump says so!"

You people are so positively dense that it completely boggles my mind.

Forum List

Back