Trump's New York Hush-Money Case Will Start March 25. It's The First Criminal Trials.

1t7Y.gif

i'm betting that the day baron turns 18, she is outa there.
She is hedging. It will be much easier if the Donald just drops dead. And until he does, it's like she is already divorced anyway.

As a political aside, there was once a time in America’s political past – a more enlightened, decent, and civilized past – when this sort of thing would spell the end of a politician’s career, and appropriately so; where a politician once his corruption and criminality were exposed, he’d withdraw from political life and his political campaign out of shame and dishonor, never to seek political office again.

yep - remember the so called scandal surrounding gary hart & donna rice?

5b96f48c8bb0f.image.jpg

& there was no hush up pay off at all.

playtime and also don't foget...

Melania has a prenuptial agreement in place. If she divorces Donnie now, then she has to take her place in line behind his other creditors, which now include the State of New York.

If she waits until he drops dead, she stands to make more money as his surviving spouse.

playtime and also don't foget...

Melania has a prenuptial agreement in place. If she divorces Donnie now, then she has to take her place in line behind his other creditors, which now include the State of New York.

If she waits until he drops dead, she stands to make more money as his surviving spouse.

images

Thank you for the indictment, but I'm not a lawyer.
Turley and Jarrett translate the legalese.
The most serious charges according to Turley and AG Barr are smith's mishandling of classified documents, the others aren't as serious.
I'm seeing Fani Willis squirming in the witness chair on TV. Stupid bitch will see what lying gets her.
The most serious charges are the ones with a mandatory minimum prison sentence attached to it. So, pick one

Lots of loons have poop on their noses when they obsess on other people's privacy. Call it a criminal trial all you want, but it just stinks, nothing more.
Um, here's the thing.

Your side spent $70,000,000 for Ken Starr to creepily investigate Bill Clinton's sex life.

What Trump did with Stormy was 100 Times worse than anything Bill did with Monica.

Um, here's the thing.

Your side spent $70,000,000 for Ken Starr to creepily investigate Bill Clinton's sex life.

What Trump did with Stormy was 100 Times worse than anything Bill did with Monica.
Trump didn't do anything criminal, dumbshit Communist. It's all about far Left Democrat rule, which is what you want. Zero opposition to your radical Leftist agenda. I hope you and people like you suffer severe radiation sickness if not already vaporized when the nukes drop.

Um, here's the thing.
That's a WHOPPER!!
1. Bill Clinton took advantage of a young intern. Any other manager in the US would have been fired on the spot.
2. Trump hired a hooker for sex on his own time with his own money. Not even a crime in some states.

Trump didn't do anything criminal, dumbshit Communist. It's all about far Left Democrat rule, which is what you want. Zero opposition to your radical Leftist agenda. I hope you and people like you suffer severe radiation sickness if not already vaporized when the nukes drop.
Four grand juries disagreed.

It's illegal to pay someone off and call it a legal expense. That's what he's in trouble for in NY.

Also, you have issues.

Um, here's the thing.

Trump wasn't a sitting president with Stormy.........You overlook that?

Forum List

Back