Trump's New York Hush-Money Case Will Start March 25. It's The First Criminal Trials.

I just posted the indictment for you. See if you can figure out for yourself the state law Rapey Donald is charged with violating.
It took me less than ten seconds to find the indictment online.
Why you choose to listen to your propagandists' BULLSHIT through their partisan hackery filters is beyond me.
It took me less than 10 seconds to read that Bragg claims that there was a cover up of a 2nd crime, but he doesn't say what that 2nd crime is. Do you know?

Thank you for the indictment, but I'm not a lawyer.
Turley and Jarrett translate the legalese.
The most serious charges according to Turley and AG Barr are smith's mishandling of classified documents, the others aren't as serious.
I'm seeing Fani Willis squirming in the witness chair on TV. Stupid bitch will see what lying gets her.
You are too stupid to read the charges? Seriously?

Wow!

Did you at least find the law he violated? You asked for the law. It's right there in front of your face.

All of your propaganists' bullshit just collapsed.

It's what you tards do every time. You willfully choose not to read the indictments, then ask, "What law did he break? Derp-derp-derp." And the whole time, you think you are being clever instead of willfully blind.

You have NO idea how dumb you rubes look and sound.
'

Please see my post #112. For it to be a felony it has to cover up a 2nd crime.
Bragg thinks it violates election law....it doesn't. There is no 2nd crime.
The jury will decide that

Haven’t seen Trump being successful getting charges thrown out

It took me less than 10 seconds to read that Bragg claims that there was a cover up of a 2nd crime, but he doesn't say what that 2nd crime is. Do you know?
The second crime is the falsified business records to cover up the illegal in-kind campaign contribution by Cohen.

It's alllllllll there in the link I gave you!

All caught up now?

You are too stupid to read the charges? Seriously? Wow!
Did you at least find the law he violated? You asked for the law. It's right there in front of your face.
All of your propaganists' bullshit just collapsed.
It's what you tards do every time. You willfully choose not to read the indictments, then ask, "What law did he break? derp-derp-derp." And the whole time, you think you are being clever instead of willfully blind.
You have NO idea how dumb you rubes look and sound.
OMG. Calm down. Its the Law, nothing serious.
You're one post early. I read the indictment and made a comment on another post, so I'll pass on replying to this one. My comment is that Bragg is basing everything on covering up a 2nd crime. Ooooops.

The coverup of a crime is a felony, even if you didn't commit the original crime.

Cohen committed the first crime.

Trump's coverup was the second crime.

It's all very simple.

Just like if you helped hide a body for the guy who committed the murder.

OMG. Calm down. It the Law, nothing serious.
You're one post early. I read the indictment and made a comment on another post, so I'll pass on replying to this one. My comment is that Bragg is basing everything on covering up a 2nd crime. Ooooops.
See post 126.

Do catch up.

The coverup of a crime is a felony, even if you didn't commit the original crime.
Cohen committed the first crime.
Trump's coverup was the second crime.
It's all very simple.
Just like if you helped hide a body for the guy who committed the murder.
OK, we'll see how it all shakes out. I have two martinis with my name on them waiting for me,
Good discussion <poof>

Trump can do whatever he wants to with his own money, the Election Commission already said so.

The FEC did not make a ruling. They were, for all intents and purposes, a "hung jury". They did not rule he was innocent or guilty.

Nevertheless, that is immaterial. Michael Cohen was convicted for making false statements to his bank when he took out the HELOC to pay off Stormy Daniels, he was convicted for making an unlawful corporate campaign contribution to Trump, and convicted for making a contribution larger than allowed by law to Trump.

Those are the original crimes.

Trump's falsifying of business records was in furtherance of a coverup of the crimes Cohen committed. That's the second crime.

Felony.

It would not be right for Cohen to be thrown under the bus and to serve time and for the scumbag who he did it all for to get off scot free.

Some of the sagest advice my father ever gave me when I was a young man was, don't ever cheat on your wife. A few minutes of pleasure will cost you and your family dearly.

The older I get, and the more I see the havoc and destruction caused by adulterers and the penalties they pay for their sins, the wiser my dad looks.

No it won't.

Even if convicted, he'll appeal, and that process will go beyond the election.
So what?
Then President Trump tosses out the false concocted Democrat kangaroo court conclusions anyway.
ACtually, the president has no authority over state courts. He can't pardon himself if convicted in GA or NY. He can't overturn the election. You probably should have learned all of this in 8th grade civics.

You've been telling us for nine years now he's going to be going to jail.
Only a matter of time.
If (fake) Russian espionage and treason didn't sink him, you honestly believe this will?
Um, yeah, actually.

Al Capone beat all the charges, too, until they got him on the income tax thing.

Law Professor Jonathan Turley said the Bragg case is Bullshit.

“I think it is ridiculous,” Turley said. “[Bragg] is trying too hard. There comes a point when you try too hard and this is that point that what Bragg is doing is bootstrapping of an alleged federal crime and converting it into a state prosecution. That’s a crime that the Department of Justice did not find grounds to prosecute.
Turley needs to wear fishnet stockings when he goes on TV, it makes him look like less of a whore.

Trump can use his own money any way he wants to. Its free speech.

No It Was NOT!!!!

P01135809 had his then "Fixer" Michael Cohen pay both Stephanie Clifford AND Nancy McDougal. He then reinbursed Cohen.

Money used by Cohen is designated as an "In Kind Donation". Such a donation is made for Good, Services, Time and Expertise. Which I saw quite a lot of in my work with St. Anthony Foundation.

The money P01135809 used to pay Cohen had to be accounted for. Where did the funds used to reinburse Cohen come and how were those funds accounted for?

P01135809 never used his own money. He had to account for the money he gave to Cohen. Get that fact firmly established in you mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back