Trump's next "book".....The Art of Delusion

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The DOJ under Sessions has been given until March 20th to prove or disprove that a FISA warrant was issued to wire-tapp the Trump Towers.....

The orange charlatan has openly accused Obama of a felony that it was he (Obama) that requested the warrant, and the Trumpster did not think through that he set himself for a major fail.

If there is NO warrant issued and Trump lied because he is a morn and listens to Breitbart only....Then, he is in for a major scandal and he will be cowering to apologize.

Conversely, if a warrant WAS issued, then the reasons for it as approved by the FISA court will ALSO be an embarrassment for the Trump entourage since those reasons will become public.

Either way, Trump loses.....

However, what the Trumpster usually does when faced with bad press (such as Sessions recusing himself from any investigations regarding the Trump team and Russian intelligence and oligarchs) is to DIVERT the bad press through one of his many delusional tweets.

Indeed, like a clown in a "magic" circus act, the Trumpster should write a new book on the Art of Delusion.

Trump will never apologize....he will just craft a new lie

giphy.gif

sooner or later The Trump Cartel's talking in circles will come to a halt, it's wearing damn thin right now.

• Banned
Even Ulysses Grant's administration did better in the first 50 days......Trump's so-called "presidency" is proving an epic failure.

sooner or later The Trump Cartel's talking in circles will come to a halt, it's wearing damn thin right now.

running like a well oiled machine !

that had a dead battery and never even started.

You boys keep telling yourself that...and Trump will keep working away at fixing things. We'll see which approach pays off.

exactly WTF has that dumbass fixed pray tell ?

Well, in "fairness" Trump has now allowed coal mining outfits to OPENLY pollute streams and rivers....AND, allowed mentally unstable people to purchase weapons whenever their hearts desire.....
Leadership at its "best."

Not as much as Hillary Clinton's "presidency", Nat! Ouch...that stings...doesn't it!!!

Interesting..........I wonder if this is going to be the strategy for the Trumpsters over the next 4 years, every time Trump screws up, they will simply say that Hillary lost and ignore whatever the issue is.

Well, in "fairness" Trump has now allowed coal mining outfits to OPENLY pollute streams and rivers....AND, allowed mentally unstable people to purchase weapons whenever their hearts desire.....

he fixed the hole in the bottom of his shit bucket, and now the RussianWingers wont have to eat off the ground any longer.

Not as much as Hillary Clinton's "presidency", Nat! Ouch...that stings...doesn't it!!!

Interesting..........I wonder if this is going to be the strategy for the Trumpsters over the next 4 years, every time Trump screws up, they will simply say that Hillary lost and ignore whatever the issue is.

thats all they can do because its all they're capable of.

4 Years isn't enough, I think the queens subjects need to be reminded of hillary as much since the election as America was before the election...it was nauseating, if that favor can be returned then I am all for it.

4 Years isn't enough, I think the queens subjects need to be reminded of hillary as much since the election as America was before the election...it was nauseating, if that favor can be returned then I am all for it.

So, you'd rather focus on the past and bitch about it rather than focus on where we are at now, with an eye to where we can go?

Maybe the title of Trump's new book can be changed to, The Art of Deception?

Forum List

Back