Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

This is not a situation where we had a fair and free press that was working, and Trump is throwing a monkey wrench in the works. The so called 'press' is broken, its corrupted, biased. Trump is simply trying to correct this situation.
So....you support the government taking away the licenses of news networks that say things it doesn't like?

NBC lied and their lie caused our allies and other countries around the world grave concern. FACT!

It's not a fact. NBC stands by their story and their three sources. What is your proof? The word of a moron?
NBC stood by Dan Rather and his fake memos until the they were shamed into admitted the truth.
Kind of like Fox and their Seth Rich story.

Who decides what is "fake"?
Facts...

...of course when 'news' agencies refuse to report news or admit live on air they have refused to report scandals to protect politicians / candidates - like MSNBC and CNN...

Facts...

...of course when 'news' agencies refuse to report news or admit live on air they have refused to report scandals to protect politicians / candidates - like MSNBC and CNN...

You do understand that someone can't just say something is fake? Especially when the child yelling fake continually cries wolf?

You do understand that someone can't just say something is fake? Especially when the child yelling fake continually cries wolf?
Saying something is fake is the easy part.

Proving something is fake is more difficult...

Of course, unless dumbass snowflakes like Cuomo on CNN admits live on the air to the entire world that they have done everything they could do to help Hillary win, to include refusing to report on her scandals...

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Jefferson on Politics & Government: Freedom of the Press

Challenging their license? You do know how all that works, right? Trump doesn't have the power to revoke a license. The lamestream media is nothing but a bunch of spinning liars and I have claimed that for years. We became a fascist state when the PATRIOT ACT was passed. You are quite slow on the uptake there, ol Lewd- dog......

Of course, unless dumbass snowflakes like Cuomo on CNN admits live on the air to the entire world that they have done everything they could do to help Hillary win, to include refusing to report on her scandals...
uh, no, one opinion of one talking head would mean less than nothing. But thank you very much for a perfect illustration of why all of this is an embarrassingly horrible idea.

What does Hillary stuff have to do with what is being said NOW. Why can't you guys stay on track with the issues at hand?

Trump is saying they are lying about Tillerson calling him a moron, and that he asked to increase the nuclear arsenal 10 fold.

He says it is fake, he needs to prove it. And Tillerson saying he doesn't want to talk about that nonsense doesn't mean it isn't true. It means he doesn't want to get in trouble with the man-child.

CNN is cable. Trump can't "pull their license".

Just another example of the president not knowing what he's talking about.

How can people continue to support this guy? Can you think of any other historical figures that wanted to silence anyone that talked ill of them...?

""With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet."

Donald Trump threatens to shut down NBC and other TV news networks that criticise him

James Madison and Thomas Jefferson said that the free press was a key element in having a true democracy.

"I am... for freedom of the press, and against all violations of the Constitution to silence by force and not by reason the complaints or criticisms, just or unjust, of our citizens against the conduct of their agents." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1799. ME 10:78

Challenging their license? You do know how all that works, right? Trump doesn't have the power to revoke a license. The lamestream media is nothing but a bunch of spinning liars and I have claimed that for years. We became a fascist state when the PATRIOT ACT was passed. You are quite slow on the uptake there, ol Lewd- dog......

I would think someone with your "perspective" would understand that fascism starts like this, and then they find ways to usurp the normal process to get things done.

Puerto Rico is still fucked, the Las Vegas shooting is still very new, California is having one of the worst wild fires in its history, and Trump is fighting with the NFL and Networks.

CNN is cable. Trump can't "pull their license".

Just another example of the president not knowing what he's talking about.
Trump can't "pull anything", except for his own taffy. And thank goodness for that. His presidency is, effectively, already over. From Inauguration to Lame Duck in record time.

If this were to ever happen..it becomes the official end of this nation. Ifyou don't like what someone says about you then don't listen. As an elected official it is your job to be criticized constantly. If you can't take it then don't run for office. It's tough talk only it isn't tough.

Facts...

Facts. Like Fox's story on Seth Rich?

What about Seth Rich? Fox was late on that story. I was posting about long before Fox did and alternative media got it right. Seth Rich was the leaker and he was murdered by operatives within the DNC and the Washington police department heads are covering it up. Why was Seth Rich's computer seized if this was just a random burglary? Why did the D.C police let the DNC heads that there was a P.I snooping around? Why did the D.N.C refuse to turn their server over to the F.B.I but instead allowed DNC friendly CloudStrike do all the legwork? You obviously have no intellectual curiosity and believe that your beloved sack of shit political party is as pure as the new driven snow. The ends justifies the means, right, wiley coyote????

Facts...

What about Seth Rich? Fox was late on that story. I was posting about long before Fox did and alternative media got it right. Seth Rich was the leaker and he was murdered by operatives within the DNC and the Washington police department heads are covering it up. Why was Seth Rich's computer seized if this was just a random burglary? Why did the D.C police let the DNC heads that there was a P.I snooping around? Why did the D.N.C refuse to turn their server over to the F.B.I but instead allowed DNC friendly CloudStrike do all the legwork? You obviously have no intellectual curiosity and believe that your beloved sack of shit political party is as pure as the new driven snow. The ends justifies the means, right, wiley coyote????

Used to be the left that made up these conspiracy theories. Oh how times have changed ...

uh, no, one opinion of one talking head would mean less than nothing. But thank you very much for a perfect illustration of why all of this is an embarrassingly horrible idea.
Are you really going to stick with that lame-ass excuse?

Bwuhahaha...

Are you really going to stick with that lame-ass excuse?

Bwuhahaha...
What excuse? I am saying that your standard you just pulled out of your ass is embarrassing and absurd and is a prefect illustration of why this is all a horrible idea. And i thank you for that.

I would think someone with your "perspective" would understand that fascism starts like this, and then they find ways to usurp the normal process to get things done.

Puerto Rico is still fucked, the Las Vegas shooting is still very new, California is having one of the worst wild fires in its history, and Trump is fighting with the NFL and Networks.

Puerto Rico and it's leaders are their own worst enemy. The Vegas shooting narrative is being taken a part piece by piece and reeks of a deep state psy-op. The fires in Califlakia? You won't even believe what that is really all about and the agenda it serves. Trump is fighting with the NFL and the networks by making a few statements as it pertains to his opinion and occupies all of his time? Is that what you are insinuating????

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!
You've gotta be a Liberal plant, pretending to be a Conservative.

No self-respecting Republican would be dumb enough to say something that makes them look that bad.

Puerto Rico and it's leaders are their own worst enemy. The Vegas shooting narrative is being taken a part piece by piece and reeks of a deep state psy-op. The fires in Califlakia? You won't even believe what that is really all about and the agenda it serves. Trump is fighting with the NFL and the networks by making a few statements as it pertains to his opinion and occupies all of his time? Is that what you are insinuating????

You are making excuses for the President of the United States of America to ignore serious problems in order to argue with NFL players and network news.

Facts...

CNN has been busted reporting fake news after fake news, has retracted multiple stories, has fired numerous...

Liberal attempts to impeach or drive president Trump from the White House using false accusations, Russian generated propaganda field reports, and fake news have failed repeatedly...

Now the latest story breaks about how MSNBC and the liberal news Army has protected yet another sexual deviant criminal high-profile donor four decades...

... and like some parrot, all you can say is, "What about Seth Rich, what about Seth Rich, <squawk>, what about Seth Rich?"

Bwuhahaha...

What a poor, pathetic attempt to defend, distract, and deflect away from not only another liberal sexual criminal but from the fake news media who has protected him and the Liberals continual false accusations and fake attempts to overthrow the president...

Forum List

Back