Trump's number one lie of the election

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The Donald is insisting that he won the popular vote (though he did not) and there were millions of illegal votes (though there was not). And you Trumpkins and -ettes are worried about the majority of us who voted against him? Yes, you should be.

Donald Trump closed out the Thanksgiving holiday weekend by tweeting an outrageous lie about the 2016 election.

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," the president-elect tweeted on Sunday.

He went on to directly target states he lost: "Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California — so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias — big problem!"

To begin with the obvious: There is no evidence whatsoever that any of this happened. Why a weekend of raging Trump tweets should give us pause

The Donald is insisting that he won the popular vote (though he did not) and there were millions of illegal votes (though there was not). And you Trumpkins and -ettes are worried about the majority of us who voted against him? Yes, you should be.

Donald Trump closed out the Thanksgiving holiday weekend by tweeting an outrageous lie about the 2016 election.

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," the president-elect tweeted on Sunday.

He went on to directly target states he lost: "Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California — so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias — big problem!"

To begin with the obvious: There is no evidence whatsoever that any of this happened. Why a weekend of raging Trump tweets should give us pause

Twitter will be a big reason Trump is a one term president.

Trump will be sworn is as President on January, 20 2017....true story. Now let the butthurt end

He's going to get in on a landslide tnext election.

Those millions who voted illegally are all living with the folks who cheered as the towers fell on 9-11 over there in Jersey City. Lots of Muslims over there in Jersey City.......

Actually, Twitter is a big part of the reason he won the election. Each time he posts something like this, it captures the news cycle for at least 24 hours. Clinton supporters may soil their panties over this tweet, but it will keep the issue of Clinton corruption and illegal immigration in the public consciousness and this will be a resource he can draw on as he advances his proposals on immigration reform and possibly a Clinton investigation at a later date.

We'll need to ask him where he got his info from.

Actually, if you subtract the supposed 3 million illegals who voted Trump did win the Popular vote....unless Snowflakes want to make the laughable argument that illegals would actually vote for the candidate who has vowed to send them home. :p

Much like those recounts you vile librats want for ONLY the close states Hellary lost.

Two truths: Trump lost the popular vote because he is a minority loser. Trump lies about rigging because he knows that he can never win the popular vote.

Actually, if you subtract the supposed 3 million illegals who voted Trump did win the Popular vote....unless Snowflakes want to make the laughable argument that illegals would actually vote for the candidate who has vowed to send them home. :p
The laughable argument by the snowflakes was that rigging took place of any significance.

Much like those recounts you vile librats want for ONLY the close states Hellary lost.

Oh geez, I thought the election was all about the states, you know, that electoral college thing.

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," the president-elect tweeted on Sunday.

Trump worries me...I thought he would abandon his pathological lying once he became President. EVERYTHING a President says will be fact checked both home and abroad....This will seriously impact his credibility

Trump will be sworn is as President on January, 20 2017....true story. Now let the butthurt end
It won't end. In fact, it hasn't even begun. Your kind is so sure Trump will do something. You don't know what that something is, but you are sure it will be good for the country.

With his business record and his record on honesty and how he runs his personal life, the butthurt is coming. Oh, it's coming all right. And when you are really feeling it, I promise, you will see "miss me yet" Obama jpegs everywhere.

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," the president-elect tweeted on Sunday.

Trump worries me...I thought he would abandon his pathological lying once he became President. EVERYTHING a President says will be fact checked both home and abroad....This will seriously impact his credibility
Not to his Republican minions. They believe everything their orange Messiah says.

Forum List

Back