Trump's Office of Homeland Security issues an ominous warning

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Well, I need to commend Trump for making sure the OHS is paying attention!

“Lone offenders and small cells of individuals motivated by a diverse array of social, ideological, and personal factors will pose the primary terrorist threat to the United States,” the earliest draft reads. “Among these groups, we assess that white supremacist extremists – who increasingly are networking with likeminded persons abroad – will pose the most persistent and lethal threat.

“Lone offenders and small cells of individuals motivated by a diverse array of social, ideological, and personal factors will pose the primary terrorist threat to the United States,” the earliest draft reads. “Among these groups, we assess that white supremacist extremists – who increasingly are networking with likeminded persons abroad – will pose the most persistent and lethal threat.
Yep....ANTIFA is really becoming a problem.

who?

Ok, how many white supremacist attacks have there been?

You would have to ask the OHS. They issued this, not me.

Why so defensive? Interesting.

Well I see democrat cities burning every night on TV. and before Trump took office it seemed like we had Islamic terror attacks all across the country on a monthly basis, but I don't really recall seeing any white supremacist terror events?

Why so defensive indeed are you?

Well I see democrat cities burning every night on TV. and before Trump took office it seemed like we had Islamic terror attacks all across the country on a monthly basis, but I don't really recall seeing any white supremacist terror events?

Just pointed out a news story. The story you used to deflect is an entirely "different" story.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you guys whack 'em over the fence for me.

Right on cue!

Actually, considering they started drafting this last year, the reason Anti-fa isn't listed is because they are probably still reviewing drafts created months ago before the current spasm of left wing led violence. Everyone knows how long reports take to make, and these drafts are probably months old.

The final report will probably give Anti-fa types a ranking of increased frequency and damage output, but retain the warning about WP types being more lethal because more of them have military backgrounds and thus access to weapons and explosives training the Anti-fa types don't have.

Just pointed out a news story. The story you used to deflect is an entirely "different" story.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you guys whack 'em over the fence for me.
Well at the federal level they certainly know who to target in terms of crime

That reminds me, have they found those Russian agents yet that got Trump elected?

Boris-and-Natasha.jpg

That reminds me, have they found those Russian agents yet that got Trump elected?

Boris-and-Natasha.jpg

I blame it all on Dumb Moose and Flying Squirrel.

Boris-and-Natasha.jpg
I don't know.

That would be another entirely different story.

Your response/behavior was excellent, though, thanks!

I hear about major crimes EVERYDAY on the news.
Not one of them has been about white Supremacy since that asshat shot up the black church.

The only whites I see on the news commiting violence are leftist rioters.

Where's the white Supremacy movement Mac?

Not one of them has been about white Supremacy since that asshat shot up the black church.

To be fair to mad Mac, they all could be white Supremacist dressed up as Leftist brown shirts

It's not a movement per se. The White Nationalist / Supremacy / Separatists will sometimes gather in packs, but appear to lack the intellectual acuity or organizational skills to create and maintain ongoing groups.

These people, as you know, were pretty well represented on this board and in the following thread, in which 20 of them have (so far) voted "Yes" and still others made their support clear: POLL: Is it time to separate?

Gee, I wonder if HOS looks at data like this, showing where all the terror hot spots in the world are today

Now what do all these countries drowning in terrorism have in common?

Anyone?

It's not a movement per se. The White Nationalist / Supremacy / Separatists will sometimes gather in packs, but appear to lack the intellectual acuity or organizational skills to create and maintain ongoing groups.

These people, as you know, were pretty well represented on this board and in the following thread, in which 20 of them have (so far) voted "Yes" and still others made their support clear: POLL: Is it time to separate?
White supremacists are like Russian agents, they are everywhere!

Forum List

Back