Trump's PAC paid $60,000 to Melania's fashion designer. The payments, in 4 increments from April to June, were marked as "strategy consulting"

Will we get any condemnation of this abuse and misappropriation of funds from the usual USMB Trumpster kkklown car?

I think not, but I'm willing to be surprised.

this happens all the time.

I think Hillary spent $100,000 on a dress.

While he was president, Bill Clinton held up air traffic for hours, costing the industry millions, just so he could get a fucking haircut (probably a blow job).

Former President Trump’s Save America PAC, which he launched after the 2020 presidential election to challenge the results and raise money for candidates he supports, paid $60,000 to a fashion designer known for styling former first lady Melania Trump, according to Federal Elections Commission (FEC) filings.

The filings show the PAC made four payments to Herve Pierre Braillard for “strategy consulting,” paying him $6,000 on April 7 and $18,000 on May 4, June 3 and June 24.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection has criticized Save America PAC for raising millions of dollars for election fraud claims that it knew were false. People were encouraged to make donations for an election defense fund, but two former Trump aides testified before the committee that the fund did not exist and was a marketing tactic.

And she's worth every penny. ;)

R.12d439ee61e31dcb9f8c5778e17e3be8

Just become friends with someone who could afford one. After that, the wife will always be on the hunt for hubbies for their relatives.
Damn, you hit the nail on the head there.

A co-worker married a drop-dead gorgeous Polish woman.....Within five years two of her sisters (both were super fine) had come into the country and snagged husbands from the same AO.

To their credit they are still married.

Former President Trump’s Save America PAC, which he launched after the 2020 presidential election to challenge the results and raise money for candidates he supports, paid $60,000 to a fashion designer known for styling former first lady Melania Trump, according to Federal Elections Commission (FEC) filings.

The filings show the PAC made four payments to Herve Pierre Braillard for “strategy consulting,” paying him $6,000 on April 7 and $18,000 on May 4, June 3 and June 24.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection has criticized Save America PAC for raising millions of dollars for election fraud claims that it knew were false. People were encouraged to make donations for an election defense fund, but two former Trump aides testified before the committee that the fund did not exist and was a marketing tactic.

It’s all another trump Grift

Cool story bro.
So when will you post about Hunter & the Big Guy taking in millions from the Chinese, Russians & Ukrainians to pay for crack, hookers & adult diapers?

Not my money. I could care less.

In fact, I don't even blame the orange douche bag. I mean, what else are trumptards good for, if not to be exploited? AmIright?
You have an incestuous pedophile in the WH that has taken 10s of millions from China and others

You wear dresses. They cost a lot you fucking TDS retard

Damn, you hit the nail on the head there.

A co-worker married a drop-dead gorgeous Polish woman.....Within five years two of her sisters (both were super fine) had come into the country and snagged husbands from the same AO.

To their credit they are still married.

And I bet they are better lays than Mini-Magnus ever had! :rofl:

I'm sure this person was working for the campaign... a lot of dresses and suits were required for the different functions in the campaign....
But nice try....

Forum List

Back