Trump’s plan to steal the election: Declare Victory Prematurely?

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any word or statement that comes out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane his words are.
Unfortunately, both are true, and it's an indication of where this country is right now.

The fact that even 10% of this country has such unconditional adoration for this buffoon in the White House should be a very troublesome sign. But something tells me we're not going to examine it, regardless of who wins.
i guess everyone should believe the shit that spews out of your mouth, huh? why would we? we, unlike the scum demonrats, are allowed to make our own minds up. i cant imagine you know anything about that. i can almost say you will click on "funny" again because the TRUTH hurts people like you

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead," according to three sources familiar with his private comments. That's even if the Electoral College outcome still hinges on large numbers of uncounted votes in key states like Pennsylvania.

Trump has now denied he will do this, but if we know one thing about Trump, his word his crap. He can change his mind on a whim.

So, if Trump declares victory prematurely and attempts to disenfranchise millions of voters, how many of you will believe him. How many of you will take to the streets or go on forums like this and rage about stolen elections when Biden takes the lead after Trump declares victory.

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any words or statements that come out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane or prevaricating his words are.

Well isn't this a stupid post?

No one can declare victory till all the votes are in and EC has decided who has won.

Anyone declaring an early victory isn't to bright. Trump is way smarter than that. Biden?? Who knows?

I find in incredulous that anyone would believe any words or statements coming out of your stupid mouth.

What a jackass you are.

LOL..Hey moron, the thread is based on what is coming out of the Trump campaign and what Trump has hinted he may do. I am glad you agree with me that Trump is lying dimwitted idiot though.
i dont. you and the vile, evil, scum of the demonrat party are the lying, pedophilia supporters , chinese boughten dim witted idiots

So what? Banana Republicans have already declared their old Trumpybear is above the law.

The States are the ones who declare victory for one or the other candidate, not the candidates.

Maybe he can get his Brown Shirt Trucksters from Texas to support his "Election Night Coup" but nobody else will.
and BARRAG and xiden didnt commit treason!? you are 1 stupid excuse of a human

Trump is going to lose the American people's vote by at least 5 to 10 million votes....the majority of citizens do not support the crook or big swamp he brought with him.

How the electoral college works out, is another story....

Yep, he will lose. Most people want higher taxes, especially on our job creators at a time like this. Most people who can't afford healthcare insurance want the government stealing their tax refund. Most people want their suburbs destroyed by government inserting low-income, high-crime lowlifes in their neighborhood and schools. Most people want to see the price of their energy double or more. Most people respect a candidate associated with an FBI money laundering investigation. Most people want to be under a federal lockdown and forced to wear masks. Most mothers who have daughters involved in school athletics want to see the federal government forcing schools to include boys in dresses to compete against their daughter.

How could Trump possibly win?

So what? Banana Republicans have already declared their old Trumpybear is above the law.

The States are the ones who declare victory for one or the other candidate, not the candidates.

Maybe he can get his Brown Shirt Trucksters from Texas to support his "Election Night Coup" but nobody else will.
and BARRAG and xiden didnt commit treason!? you are 1 stupid excuse of a human

Drowning yer sorrows already?

Have a shot for me!

Johnlaw is so fucking stupid he really thinks Trump can "steal" the election simply by saying he won.

What a nutbag. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Hey dumbshit..that is what is coming from the Trump campaign. Now I realize you are so friggin stupid that you can't comprehend what is written. I am glad that you also agree with me that Trump is a moron for even floating this idea.

Johnlaw is so fucking stupid he really thinks Trump can "steal" the election simply by saying he won.

What a nutbag. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Hey dumbshit..that is what is coming from the Trump campaign. Now I realize you are so friggin stupid that you can't comprehend what is written.
It is? Who said he was stealing the election by just declaring victory?

Give us some names.

This belongs in the rubber room.

WTF kind of moron thinks a Presidential election can be stolen by just declaring victory?????????????????????????

Hey dumbshit..that is what is coming from the Trump campaign. Now I realize you are so friggin stupid that you can't comprehend what is written.

Give us some names.
Read the link use a thing and use a search engine called google. You're smart enough to that aint ya.

WTF kind of moron thinks a Presidential election can be stolen by just declaring victory?????????????????????????
Exactly..so why is Trump indicating he may do that? Why are you voting for a moron that says he can declare victory and the presidency will be his?

Give us some names.
Read the link use a thing and use a search engine called google. You're smart enough to that aint ya.
I did.

No source. No names. Nothing.

RUBBER ROOM MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead," according to three sources familiar with his private comments. That's even if the Electoral College outcome still hinges on large numbers of uncounted votes in key states like Pennsylvania.

Trump has now denied he will do this, but if we know one thing about Trump, his word his crap. He can change his mind on a whim.

So, if Trump declares victory prematurely and attempts to disenfranchise millions of voters, how many of you will believe him. How many of you will take to the streets or go on forums like this and rage about stolen elections when Biden takes the lead after Trump declares victory.

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any words or statements that come out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane or prevaricating his words are.

No one can declare victory till all the votes are in and EC has decided who has won.

Anyone declaring an early victory isn't to bright. Trump is way smarter than that. Biden?? Who knows?

I find in incredulous that anyone would believe any words or statements coming out of your stupid mouth.

What a jackass you are.

LOL..Hey moron, the thread is based on what is coming out of the Trump campaign and what Trump has hinted he may do. I am glad you agree with me that Trump is lying dimwitted idiot though.

Just go take your TDS meds and lie down and take a nap. Maybe when you wake up you will feel a little better and you won't make such a fool of yourself when you post on the Internet.

Last edited:
Nope....

The only one caught cheating is Trump..... with his handy post office delay moves that his big donor crony did, that he put in to run the PO....

That's cheating.

Counting the votes of American citizens cast, is not cheating.

Simple solution: if you are afraid of mail in voting, get off your lazy ass and vote in person.

voting by mail.jpeg

Exactly..so why is Trump indicating he may do that?
Quote Trump saying that, liar.
Anyway idiot, I said Trump and the Trump campaign has indicated he will declare victory prematurely. Read the Axios article. And if your reading comprehension skills were worth a damn you will notice in my OP I use the word "if".

What a jackass you are.

Hey Moron. Who can blame him if what you say is true. Those mail in votes will be a clusterfuck.

Nothing lying or dimwitted about Trump. Biden is a different story. I'm sure you know he will protest just as hard if he loses. Which he will.

Just go take your TDS meds and lie down and take a nap. Maybe when you wake up you will feel a little better and you won't make such a fool of yourself when you post on the Internet.

Since I'm a Trump supporter I don't have TDS.

You might though so I suggest you go take a nap. Maybe when you wake up you will feel a little better and you won't make such a fool of yourself when you post on the internet.

Enjoy.

Exactly..so why is Trump indicating he may do that?
Quote Trump saying that, liar.
Read the Axios article.
I did. Nowhere in there does Trump saying he will "steal" the election simply by declaring victory, you raving lunatic. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any word or statement that comes out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane his words are.
Unfortunately, both are true, and it's an indication of where this country is right now.

The fact that even 10% of this country has such unconditional adoration for this buffoon in the White House should be a very troublesome sign. But something tells me we're not going to examine it, regardless of who wins.
Reminds me of the unconditional adoration for the Marxist jackass in the white house before him.

Now you see how that's a problem. It took unconditional adoration for somebody you hate to see the other side.

Forum List

Back