Trump’s plan to steal the election: Declare Victory Prematurely?

So what? Banana Republicans have already declared their old Trumpybear is above the law.

The States are the ones who declare victory for one or the other candidate, not the candidates.

Maybe he can get his Brown Shirt Trucksters from Texas to support his "Election Night Coup" but nobody else will.
PROJECTING FOR THE DEMS AGAIN?

Nope....

The only one caught cheating is Trump..... with his handy post office delay moves that his big donor crony did, that he put in to run the PO....

That's cheating.

Counting the votes of American citizens cast, is not cheating.

Simple solution: if you are afraid of mail in voting, get off your lazy ass and vote in person.

View attachment 410067

I agree. I voted early as I always do. Not much of a line and I was in and out in 20 minutes. Only a lazy ass would vote by mail.

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead," according to three sources familiar with his private comments. That's even if the Electoral College outcome still hinges on large numbers of uncounted votes in key states like Pennsylvania.

Trump has now denied he will do this, but if we know one thing about Trump, his word his crap. He can change his mind on a whim.

So, if Trump declares victory prematurely and attempts to disenfranchise millions of voters, how many of you will believe him. How many of you will take to the streets or go on forums like this and rage about stolen elections when Biden takes the lead after Trump declares victory.

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any words or statements that come out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane or prevaricating his words are.

Hey, I have an idea! Why doesn't Trump declare himself a winner today and really cheat the voters??? :auiqs.jpg:

This belongs in the rubber room.

WTF kind of moron thinks a Presidential election can be stolen by just declaring victory?????????????????????????
Exactly..so why is Trump indicating he may do that?
Quote Trump saying that, liar.
Read the Axios article.
I did. Nowhere in there does Trump saying he will "steal" the election simply by declaring victory, you raving lunatic. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
What else would it be dimwit? Declare victory then seek to set aside all the uncounted mail in ballots.

So what? Banana Republicans have already declared their old Trumpybear is above the law.

The States are the ones who declare victory for one or the other candidate, not the candidates.

Maybe he can get his Brown Shirt Trucksters from Texas to support his "Election Night Coup" but nobody else will.
and BARRAG and xiden didnt commit treason!? you are 1 stupid excuse of a human

Drowning yer sorrows already?

Have a shot for me!
real intelligent come back.... not...how long did it take your pea brain to come up with that? sound like you had a few already

I project that his rally cry will be

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

And all his follower will obediantly respond.

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

Of course we all know what the Count is all about now due to this newly uncovered video..

WTF kind of moron thinks a Presidential election can be stolen by just declaring victory?????????????????????????
Read the Axios article.
I did. Nowhere in there does Trump saying he will "steal" the election simply by declaring victory, you raving lunatic. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
What else would it be dimwit? Declare victory then seek to set aside all the uncounted mail in ballots.
Still waiting for this quote you claim to have.......

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead," according to three sources familiar with his private comments. That's even if the Electoral College outcome still hinges on large numbers of uncounted votes in key states like Pennsylvania.

Trump has now denied he will do this, but if we know one thing about Trump, his word his crap. He can change his mind on a whim.

So, if Trump declares victory prematurely and attempts to disenfranchise millions of voters, how many of you will believe him. How many of you will take to the streets or go on forums like this and rage about stolen elections when Biden takes the lead after Trump declares victory.

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any words or statements that come out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane or prevaricating his words are.

He's supposedly down by 25% and, once again, has "no path to the White House" so how can he declare victory?

LOL..Hey moron, the thread is based on what is coming out of the Trump campaign and what Trump has hinted he may do. I am glad you agree with me that Trump is lying dimwitted idiot though.

With that, the people in the Trump Campaign are playing you like a harp.
Four years and you still haven't figured that out.

Thanks for doing your part, greatly appreciated, and keep up the good work ... :thup:

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

Of course we all know what the Count is all about now due to this newly uncovered video..

Mail in ballots are flooding in from Wuhan!

Read the Axios article.
Still waiting for this quote you claim to have.......
Read the Axios article, corncob.

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

aHHH.. Seasame Street-------------for all the little kids in the dem party. Fitting.

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

Mail in ballots are flooding in from Wuhan!

Flying in on Bats no doubt.

Well isn't this a stupid post?

No one can declare victory till all the votes are in and EC has decided who has won.

Anyone declaring an early victory isn't to bright. Trump is way smarter than that. Biden?? Who knows?

I find in incredulous that anyone would believe any words or statements coming out of your stupid mouth.

What a jackass you are.

LOL..Hey moron, the thread is based on what is coming out of the Trump campaign and what Trump has hinted he may do. I am glad you agree with me that Trump is lying dimwitted idiot though.

Hey Moron. Who can blame him if what you say is true. Those mail in votes will be a clusterfuck.

Nothing lying or dimwitted about Trump. Biden is a different story. I'm sure you know he will protest just as hard if he loses. Which he will.

Just go take your TDS meds and lie down and take a nap. Maybe when you wake up you will feel a little better and you won't make such a fool of yourself when you post on the Internet.

Since I'm a Trump supporter I don't have TDS.

You might though so I suggest you go take a nap. Maybe when you wake up you will feel a little better and you won't make such a fool of yourself when you post on the internet.

Enjoy.

I am sorry. I thought I was replying to JohnLaw. Forgive me.

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any word or statement that comes out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane his words are.
Unfortunately, both are true, and it's an indication of where this country is right now.

The fact that even 10% of this country has such unconditional adoration for this buffoon in the White House should be a very troublesome sign. But something tells me we're not going to examine it, regardless of who wins.
Reminds me of the unconditional adoration for the Marxist jackass in the white house before him.

Now you see how that's a problem. It took unconditional adoration for somebody you hate to see the other side.
I don't hate people. So try this on someone else.

How the hell does declaring you won make you the winner, snowflake? If THAT was the case, we would have had PRESIDENT Hillary WEEKS BEFORE the election in 2016!

:p

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"
"STOP THE COUNT"

aHHH.. Seasame Street-------------for all the little kids in the dem party. Fitting.

The Count is going to be indicted for his conduct that video. Just as sure as the Bidens will be for Rudy's recording.

Dirty Count, dirty.

A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say, and it DESTROYS the OP's false narrative:

Dewey Defeats Truman

Attachments

• 1604329499707.jpeg
    1604329499707.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 21

Forum List

Back