🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trumps popularity overseas

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
medias best kept secret? more and more people are speaking out against the globalist effort. personally i don't get it. how can a world get along when we can't even get along in a simple forum like this?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...rseas_is_one_of_medias_best_kept_secrets.html

The mainstream media pretends that their scorn for President Trump is almost universally shared overseas. While globalists everywhere (along with their media allies) dislike him for standing up for national sovereignty, a rising tide of populist revolt is shaking them to their core. And Trump is a hero – even a superhero – to the growing number of anti-globalist populists around the world.

Stark evidence of this popularity of President Trump comes from Italy, where a populist government won power – though the media tend to ignore this. The Carnival of Viareggio, described as “world-famous” by Medium.com (the website chosen by Jeff Bezos for his j’accuse manifesto against the National Enquirer) dates back to 1873, and has established itself as the venue for featuring amazing giant figures. It takes place in Tuscany, a wealthy area that is a magnet for tourists worldwide.

medias best kept secret? more and more people are speaking out against the globalist effort. personally i don't get it. how can a world get along when we can't even get along in a simple forum like this?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...rseas_is_one_of_medias_best_kept_secrets.html

The mainstream media pretends that their scorn for President Trump is almost universally shared overseas. While globalists everywhere (along with their media allies) dislike him for standing up for national sovereignty, a rising tide of populist revolt is shaking them to their core. And Trump is a hero – even a superhero – to the growing number of anti-globalist populists around the world.

Stark evidence of this popularity of President Trump comes from Italy, where a populist government won power – though the media tend to ignore this. The Carnival of Viareggio, described as “world-famous” by Medium.com (the website chosen by Jeff Bezos for his j’accuse manifesto against the National Enquirer) dates back to 1873, and has established itself as the venue for featuring amazing giant figures. It takes place in Tuscany, a wealthy area that is a magnet for tourists worldwide.

He and the “little rocket man” fell in love.

didn't see north korea mentioned. feel better you got some snark in?

pretty sure that didn't change the minds of those in other countries who want their own trump.

culture shift coming up. prepare to be mad a lot.

Last edited:

Yeah, you kids tried this yesterday. tRump is universally despised, not just here but abroad as well.

Yeah, you kids tried this yesterday. tRump is universally despised, not just here but abroad as well.
these people would seem to say otherwise.

it really pisses off the left when people don't FEELZ how they do. why is that? insecurity of your own identity? fear of things not like you? sounds like shit the left projects to the right.

in any event, i'm sure there are people in other countries who hate him. kinda how things works. but a lot more love him than you will ever credit him.

so'k. i got you, boo. call trump some more jr high school giggle-worthy names and make yourself feel better.

it really pisses off the left when people don't FEELZ how they do. why is that? insecurity of your own identity? fear of things not like you? sounds like shit the left projects to the right.

in any event, i'm sure there are people in other countries who hate him. kinda how things works. but a lot more love him than you will ever credit him.

so'k. i got you, boo. call trump some more jr high school giggle-worthy names and make yourself feel better.
Yes yes, your RWNJ link was dismissed out of hand. It doesn't even come close to being a reliable source.

Popularity among the anti-globalists only.

Do you ever post anything that is honest?

Yes yes, your RWNJ link was dismissed out of hand. It doesn't even come close to being a reliable source.
look at you - full poodle attack mode.

it's so cute!!!

i found your avatar dude!!

2728e847934358fcba09165c59332ce9.jpg

not that you'd recognize, no.

do you ever stop to realize the world doesn't end with your opinions? no. i didn't think so.

it's so cute!!!

That yer girlfriend?

it's so cute!!!

That yer girlfriend?
nah. you're not my type.

now please either get back to the topic and let's stop the attacks, or just go back into the abyss of my isolation. don't care which but this jr high chest pounding is old now.

Your "topic" has already been discussed in at least one other thread and found to be lacking in facts. The reality is tRump is almost universally despised, as I said in my first post. At which point you insulted me.

You can fuck off over there now. I'm done with ya.

No shit shirlock. What kind of globalist would support a nationalist?
Geez louise. I bet that made you feel accomplished, didnt it?

I spent virtually all of my career working for companies headquartered overseas. I enjoyed talking politics with my foreign peers both here and abroad, recognizing that I didn't know anything about their political situation and they knew next-to-nothing about American politics (despite thinking that they were knowledgeable).

I remember in particular speaking with a couple of Germans who were simply gaga about the prospect of an Obama presidency, and couldn't IMAGINE why any American wouldn't vote for him. Did they know that Obama was not the descendant of American slaves? Were they aware of the grotesque conflicts between Obama's agenda and the U.S. Constitution? Did they know anything about the U.S. Constitution? Nope. None of that. They just liked the "optics" of America electing a "Black" person, with its history of slavery.

As a general proposition, foreigners - while more politically astute than Americans generally - don't know SHIT about American politics. The results of any polling on the subject are less than worthless.

didn't see north korea mentions. feel better you got some snark in?

pretty sure that didn't change the minds of those in other countries who want their own trump.

The NK dictator is overseas.
They have a love affair going according to the blob.

Sorry if your blob’s love interests upset you.

Your "topic" has already been discussed in at least one other thread and found to be lacking in facts. The reality is tRump is almost universally despised, as I said in my first post. At which point you insulted me.

You can fuck off over there now. I'm done with ya.
"you kids tried this yesterday"

pretty simple, don't wanna fight, don't start off insulting people.

provide facts, please. not passive aggressive bullshit and innuendos.

man - you must have been up all night writing these down.

you ever gonna talk about the topic or like most on the left in here, just insult and "wah" a lot?

you ever gonna talk about the topic or like most on the left in here, just insult and "wah" a lot?

Someone made float of the blob in a suit of armor? So?
Someone in England made a ballon of your blob in a diaper.

I could be half asleep and have zero trouble schooling you.

Someone made float of the blob in a suit of armor? So?
Someone in England made a ballon of your blob in a diaper.

I could be half asleep and have zero trouble schooling you.
let me know when you wake up to that level.

night johnboy.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Forum List

Back