🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trumps popularity overseas

medias best kept secret? more and more people are speaking out against the globalist effort. personally i don't get it. how can a world get along when we can't even get along in a simple forum like this?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...rseas_is_one_of_medias_best_kept_secrets.html

The mainstream media pretends that their scorn for President Trump is almost universally shared overseas. While globalists everywhere (along with their media allies) dislike him for standing up for national sovereignty, a rising tide of populist revolt is shaking them to their core. And Trump is a hero – even a superhero – to the growing number of anti-globalist populists around the world.

Stark evidence of this popularity of President Trump comes from Italy, where a populist government won power – though the media tend to ignore this. The Carnival of Viareggio, described as “world-famous” by Medium.com (the website chosen by Jeff Bezos for his j’accuse manifesto against the National Enquirer) dates back to 1873, and has established itself as the venue for featuring amazing giant figures. It takes place in Tuscany, a wealthy area that is a magnet for tourists worldwide.
Yeah, you kids tried this yesterday. tRump is universally despised, not just here but abroad as well.

Trump is awesome at making piece of shits feel like the piece of shits they are... here and abroad...whereas that Kenyan Chimp championed all things piece of shit. Good effective leaders are rarely embraced by underachieving filth...ask JoeB131 and danielpalos
Weird huh?
tRump is a piece of shit. A lying, cheating, treasonous, litigious, piece of shit.

tRump is universally despised, not just here but abroad as well.
What an odd turn of phrase. <Sigh>, another child left behind.

Anyway, as in the US, Trump is despised by many of the elites, especially in Europe, but supported openly or secretly by the commoners. You can expect more countries to join the UK, Italy and Austria in Trump's footsteps. France and Germany are next.
You spend so much time with stupid people that educated folks sound odd to you?

Also LOL @ "secretly supported". How would you know?

medias best kept secret? more and more people are speaking out against the globalist effort. personally i don't get it. how can a world get along when we can't even get along in a simple forum like this?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...rseas_is_one_of_medias_best_kept_secrets.html

The mainstream media pretends that their scorn for President Trump is almost universally shared overseas. While globalists everywhere (along with their media allies) dislike him for standing up for national sovereignty, a rising tide of populist revolt is shaking them to their core. And Trump is a hero – even a superhero – to the growing number of anti-globalist populists around the world.

Stark evidence of this popularity of President Trump comes from Italy, where a populist government won power – though the media tend to ignore this. The Carnival of Viareggio, described as “world-famous” by Medium.com (the website chosen by Jeff Bezos for his j’accuse manifesto against the National Enquirer) dates back to 1873, and has established itself as the venue for featuring amazing giant figures. It takes place in Tuscany, a wealthy area that is a magnet for tourists worldwide.

He and the “little rocket man” fell in love.

An Orange and Yellow turd...

Lol, we've had McDonalds here for 30+ years. Ford has been here since the model T. It's all globalism and has allowed the US to become the worlds richest nation. Being anti-globalism as an American is like being allergic to cats and being a veterinarian.
As for the rest. Being European I can say that Trump is NOT very popular except for the xenophobes of which my country has quite a few.
I personally believe in the adage that you can judge a person by the company he keeps. In the case of Trump that is not a good thing.
so he is popular with quite a few.

thanks.
Sure he is. About twenty percent, maybe a bit more.In a Democracy that is considered a minority. That's not to say it's the same everywhere. Hungary, Poland and as mentioned Italy have friendlier governments. The thing is NONE of these countries are anti-globalists they are anti-immigration. This brings me to my original statement, although, racism wouldn't be my term of choice, that would be bigotry. And yes Trump is popular with the bigots.
i just don't listen to people who can only "groupthink" anymore.

have a day.
Seems to me that the problem is that you don't like me challenging your statements. You started an OP about Trumps popularity abroad but when challenged by an actual foreigner who doesn't follow YOUR way of thinking, you challenge my ability to think for myself. I find that ironic. I'm on the record on this board for admitting to being wrong, and even change my position when it was shown in error. Something tells me you won't be able to show the same.
I've said I'm wrong several times. Feel free to look around.

I'm just not into talking to people who seem to talk in stereotypes.
  • What stereotype are you referring to? When talking about Trumps popularity abroad,I specified that he is not universally disliked,just that the people who like him in my country, vote a certain party. In this case the party that has one main item, immigration. This isn't a stereotype, just a simple statement of fact. I further specified that the dislike in Europe is not the same all around, and that in the certain countries he is more liked. Universally, those that take a hard line on immigration. Again not a stereotype but a statement of fact. And those countries are not anti-globalists.
  • Good that you are able to admit your own error, I'll take you at your word. But if this is the case, do you admit that Trump is disliked by the majority of the populace in the countries who are considered your traditional allies and liked by those who are your enemies? And if that's the case do you concede that it is worrisome that the countries who have a favorable opinion of him are those who don't represent Democratic values?
To me saying those things and taking care to not generalize is the opposite of what you claim. I could have just as easily said that everybody here hates him.

Last edited:
so he is popular with quite a few.

thanks.
Sure he is. About twenty percent, maybe a bit more.In a Democracy that is considered a minority. That's not to say it's the same everywhere. Hungary, Poland and as mentioned Italy have friendlier governments. The thing is NONE of these countries are anti-globalists they are anti-immigration. This brings me to my original statement, although, racism wouldn't be my term of choice, that would be bigotry. And yes Trump is popular with the bigots.

have a day.
Seems to me that the problem is that you don't like me challenging your statements. You started an OP about Trumps popularity abroad but when challenged by an actual foreigner who doesn't follow YOUR way of thinking, you challenge my ability to think for myself. I find that ironic. I'm on the record on this board for admitting to being wrong, and even change my position when it was shown in error. Something tells me you won't be able to show the same.

• What stereotype are you referring to? When talking about Trumps popularity abroad,I specified that he is not universally disliked,just that the people who like him in my country, vote a certain party. In this case the party that has one main item, immigration. This isn't a stereotype, just a simple statement of fact. I further specified that the dislike in Europe is not the same all around, and that in certain countries he is more liked. Universally, those that take a hard line on immigration. Again not a stereotype but a statement of fact.
  • Good that you are able to admit your own error, I'll take you at your word. But if this is the case, do you admit that Trump is disliked by the majority of the populace in the countries who are considered your traditional allies and liked by those who are your friends? And if that's the case do you concede that it is worrisome that the countries who have a favorable opinion of him are those who don't represent Democratic values?
you pretty much painted all trump fans into being bigots and that's a huge "drift" i get from talking with you.

i'm not about to admit to or claim things i don't know. i've read some articles that say people in other countries love trump. i'm sure some hate his ass also. kinda how shit works. but i'm not going to put people that hate trump into a negative stereotype or connotation and i'll take people as they come and view their own actions accordingly.

iraq hate his ass. do they have democratic values? pretty sure russia isn't fond of all trump has done to them. they got democratic values? if we're going to compare, i'm not going to go 1 way that appears agenda driven. i want to step back and look at the entire picture, not just a few cool pieces that caught my attention. which countries are you referring to that love trump and hate democracy? i'm missing out on those so let's be specific.

i'm not going to sit here and let you paint me into a pseudo intellectual corner because you're after some pyrrhic victory on a forum.

and that's da fact jack.

have a day.

• What stereotype are you referring to? When talking about Trumps popularity abroad,I specified that he is not universally disliked,just that the people who like him in my country, vote a certain party. In this case the party that has one main item, immigration. This isn't a stereotype, just a simple statement of fact. I further specified that the dislike in Europe is not the same all around, and that in certain countries he is more liked. Universally, those that take a hard line on immigration. Again not a stereotype but a statement of fact.
  • Good that you are able to admit your own error, I'll take you at your word. But if this is the case, do you admit that Trump is disliked by the majority of the populace in the countries who are considered your traditional allies and liked by those who are your friends? And if that's the case do you concede that it is worrisome that the countries who have a favorable opinion of him are those who don't represent Democratic values?
you pretty much painted all trump fans into being bigots and that's a huge "drift" i get from talking with you.

i'm not about to admit to or claim things i don't know. i've read some articles that say people in other countries love trump. i'm sure some hate his ass also. kinda how shit works. but i'm not going to put people that hate trump into a negative stereotype or connotation and i'll take people as they come and view their own actions accordingly.

iraq hate his ass. do they have democratic values? pretty sure russia isn't fond of all trump has done to them. they got democratic values? if we're going to compare, i'm not going to go 1 way that appears agenda driven. i want to step back and look at the entire picture, not just a few cool pieces that caught my attention. which countries are you referring to that love trump and hate democracy? i'm missing out on those so let's be specific.

i'm not going to sit here and let you paint me into a pseudo intellectual corner because you're after some pyrrhic victory on a forum.

and that's da fact jack.
-I painted them, at least in Europe as having one overriding concern immigration and the fear there off. I live in Europe which makes me decently placed to make that assessment. I have yet to encounter any European who has a favorable opinion of Trump who doesn't think that his view on immigration is the reason they like him. Not anti-globalism,not him being a millionaire, not what he says. One item immigration. Being a political junkie who travels quite a bit it's a conversation I have regularly.
-The way I see it, you have chosen here to start an OP about something you now, by your own admission have no knowledge of besides some articles you read, (I'm interested in reading those by the way). I challenge the statements made by you in this OP. Without using hyperbole, name calling, deflections or any of the usual tactics used here. If you are interested in facts you should applaud this.
-Saudi Arabia loves him, not exactly a hotbed of Democracy.
-Russia loves him, not exactly a hotbed of Democracy.
Poland loves him, they are desperately trying to limit restraints the constitution puts on the executive branch.Poland Reverses Supreme Court Purge, Retreating From Conflict With E.U.
N-korea loves him.
MBS loves him.
The countries that has governments that don't like him include the entirety of western Europe including the UK. What does this tell you?

Last edited:

have a day.

and that's da fact jack.
-I painted them, at least in Europe as having one overriding concern immigration and the fear there off. I live in Europe which makes me decently placed to make that assessment. I have yet to encounter any European who has a favorable opinion of Trump who doesn't think that his view on immigration is the reason they like him. Not anti-globalism,not him being a millionaire, not what he says. One item immigration. Being a political junkie who travels quite a bit it's a conversation I have regularly.
-The way I see it, you have chosen here to start an OP about something you now, by your own admission have no knowledge of besides some articles you read, (I'm interested in reading those by the way). I challenge the statements made by you in this OP. Without using hyperbole, name calling, deflections or any of the usual tactics used here. If you are interested in facts you should applaud this.
Poland loves him, they are desperately trying to limit restraints the constitution puts on the executive branch.Poland Reverses Supreme Court Purge, Retreating From Conflict With E.U.
N-korea loves him.
MBS loves him.
The countries that has governments that don't like him include the entirety of western Europe including the UK. What does this tell you?
The 29 countries that approve of Trump over Obama
World's Approval of U.S. Leadership Drops to New Low
Pretty dismal and note the countries that like him better.

have a day.

and that's da fact jack.
N-korea loves him.
MBS loves him.
dunno. how do countries feel about their own government?

we are in a mixed up time globally and even the EU is falling apart.

trump does piss people off. but thats not illegal.

and that's da fact jack.
N-korea loves him.
MBS loves him.
dunno. how do countries feel about their own government?

we are in a mixed up time globally and even the EU is falling apart.

trump does piss people off. but thats not illegal.
Well they are generally speaking elected governments so the majority approves.
As for what Trump is doing being illegal. Pissing people of might not be illegal but in the case of allies, pissing people of is also not a good thing. You do want a certain ability to speak to them in good faith. For instance, Trump shared intel developed by Israel with Russia without asking Israel. It erodes trust. For the moment none of the allies really trust him. This hampers the intelligence community. He is advocating trade barriers. You don't have to have a lot of imagination to see that this might cause the established alliances to realign. At the level of nation states, pissing people of willy nilly is simply dumb.
Bedtime now, see you later.

Forum List

Back