Trump's Post Office is now killing chickens

And I've noticed by local prices for chix thighs went from $1 to $1.80
Read your own citation, moron.

"We've never had a problem like this before," Henderson, who has regularly received shipments of chicks told the Press Herald. "Usually they arrive every three weeks like clockwork. And out of 100 birds, you may have one or two that die in shipping."

The Post Office that delivered all those healthy living chicks all those times is the same one that
delivered this anomalous bunch and it has been under the same government leadership all that time.

Lie harder next time.
moron. Trump fucked up the USPS.
the PO was fucked up long before trump got there....blame the congress they have been stepping on their toes for many decades.......

The USPS has been struggling for several years now. Trump's direction has contributed to some of their current issues, but to say he fucked it up is disingenuous.

Read your own citation, moron.

"We've never had a problem like this before," Henderson, who has regularly received shipments of chicks told the Press Herald. "Usually they arrive every three weeks like clockwork. And out of 100 birds, you may have one or two that die in shipping."

The Post Office that delivered all those healthy living chicks all those times is the same one that
delivered this anomalous bunch and it has been under the same government leadership all that time.

Lie harder next time.

Describe how he did that.

The USPS has been struggling for several years now. Trump's direction has contributed to some of their current issues, but to say he fucked it up is disingenuous.
The USPS has been struggling long before Trump came to town. But like ascribing harm from the corona virus to Trump it seems like dishonest leftists (a tautology) will try to make anything that is negative the
fault of Donald Trump.

Blame the president when baby chicks die in Maine? Lefties must be freaking desperate.

Dead chicks are not funny they represent investment and growth. They can live just a few days with internal resources before they die from starvation and dehydration. Those running the post office are in need of replacement.
FYI

I admit the state I live in is possibly the biggest poultry grower outside of Arkansas. Everytime I drive through Ark I see feathers all along the road. I've seen many live chickens running loose in Miss. Haven't run one over yet though. (-

Fool those are free range chickens....

The USPS has been struggling long before Trump came to town. But like ascribing harm from the corona virus to Trump it seems like dishonest leftists (a tautology) will try to make anything that is negative the
fault of Donald Trump.
I never had problems with chicks getting to me alive in the mail when someone else was president and not withholding funds or hiring overlords that have financial interest in competing corporations and were "streamlining".

More likely deliberately killed by a postal worker hoping Trump would get blamed for it. Nowhere in the article did the receiver say they were LATE.

Next time, use FedEx.

the PO was fucked up long before trump got there....blame the congress they have been stepping on their toes for many decades.......
It's been drowning in red ink for a long time and it continues to bend over and take bulk business mail
(the "junk mail" that people hate), putting carriers who now have to compete with UPS and Fed Ex, behind the eight ball every single day.

WOW...Nothing is to ridiculous for you tards, is it...?

One Word sums this up: DESPERATION!

You shut up. People rely on the mail for medicines as well. If they die because they can't get their medications you wikll call that ridiculous.

Your post is DESPERATION.

Oh yeah, he fucked it up to try and steal an election.

Its the democrats who have to cheat to win, even then, they can't get it right, it doesn't stop them from trying though , which is why Trump is trying to make sure they don't succeed this time.

Forum List

Back