Trump’s Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump

Let's give Trump a chance

We have more than enough time to mock him

He'll get the same treatment he and the maj or the Republicans gave to Pres. Obama.

You know, Alec Baldwin is gonna have a long and happy career for the next 4 years. I heard he gets roughly 1,400 dollars for every skit he does as Trump.

And.............sorry..............but satire is the American way, so SNL isn't gonna stop making fun of him.

You know, Alec Baldwin is gonna have a long and happy career for the next 4 years. I heard he gets roughly 1,400 dollars for every skit he does as Trump.

And.............sorry..............but satire is the American way, so SNL isn't gonna stop making fun of him.

And he does such a great job. Never watched SNL but I have to say I am finding the skits of the Donald hilarious.

They've done it to all the presidents...and, until Trump, they all took it in stride.

I'll have to watch SNL sometime in the future. I quit watching it long time ago.

Trump just won the highest office in the land. Which means he can sit in the oval office and go, "NEENER, NEENER, NEENER, Baldwin......" and then do whatever he wants. It is game, set, match Trump. Mock away losers...

You're right, Trump could go "neener, neener, neener" to Baldwin, or better yet, quit tweeting about him. If Trump didn't tweet about how bad Baldwin was, people wouldn't be going to YouTube and watching SNL to check it out for themselves.

But sadly, he's not doing any of that. Every time SNL does a Trump skit, he's gotta tweet about how bad it is and what a sub par show SNL is.

And that's AFTER he hosted SNL and told everyone what a great show it was.

Talk about spin, lol. I watched the whole thing and didn't see anyone beg anyone. I saw a guy who pointed out that one side (plus most of the media) is fine when the left does it, but outraged when Trump does it. He gave examples and backed it up. The host stuttered b b b b but.

I think the left actually believes the BS. They think it is fine for the left to abuse power, but not the right. The left can ignore rules, but the right can't. The left can water down the nuclear option to end fillibusters they don't like, but the right should go back to the old rules while they hold power. They just believe they are correct and those who disagree are not only wrong, but assholes as well. Women who accused Bill of rape are whores or bimbos lying for fame, but women who accused Trump are telling the truth, even after their stories are debunked. Hillary mis-remembered sniper fire in Bosnia, but Trump blatantly lied about 911 celebrations. Clinton pay to play is fine, but the idea that Trump may possibly pay to play needs to be addressed now! On and on and on ...

Forum List

Back