Trump's rambling CPAC speech leaves CNN analyst stunned: 'This is someone who is not well'

But you can't ignore it.
But they WILL. It's all they have. Watch articles like this go from minor expressions of fear to pure hysteria in the months ahead. They are prepping their base for their own insurrection if he wins in '24. It will be sold as "saving the Republic". Hell, a military coup wouldn't surprise me at this point.

That would be ridiculous....Obama graduated Harvard Law Magna cum Laude..

Grifty is as illiterate as he is inarticulate.

It would never be sanctioned
trump and obama both graduated from ivy league schools…meanwhile xiden went to UD or what it historically black Del State? hard to tell…moreover he plagerised his way through school

trump and obama both graduated from ivy league schools…meanwhile xiden went to UD or what it historically black Del State? hard to tell…moreover he plagerised his way through school
WTF is xiden and how old are you? Trump`s father bought his kid admission to an Ivy League school.

I realized that in 2016.

You're still stupid.

back to ignore

No, Please don’t put me on ignore!

1678135771371.gif

When will Republicans realize that Trump is bringing down the whole party at all levels?

Still they refuse to call him for what he is and stand up to his antics?

The Republican Establishment already Hates Trump. How do you think they would do if they told the millions of Little Trumpsters to go to perdition and their votes and support are no longer welcome? Sure they could nominate a Hogan, Cheney or Bush.

But they'd have difficulty keeping it respectable, much less winning. The GOP establishment, guys like Sen. Romney and the Lincoln Project, are ok with losing. But they would get royally schlonged in a general election.

If he gets the nomination, he'll run against Xiden....and a wet paper bag could beat Xiden at this point

84 million felt differently the last election
Trump has done nothing to win them back

Forum List

Back