Trump's rambling CPAC speech leaves CNN analyst stunned: 'This is someone who is not well'

‘In particular, Avlon warned viewers against writing Trump off even though his power over the Republican Party appears to have diminished in recent months.

"It is easy to treat Trump as a side show because if you look at his, you know, posts on Truth Social, if you look at that rambling, 145-minute lie-filled speech, you'd say this is someone that is not well," he said. "Yet, we need to concede he's the front-runner for the Republican nomination and the more crowded the primary is, the more likely he is to win."

Avlon also said it would be a mistake to focus too much on Trump's verbal provocations given the other dangers he poses to the health of the American republic.

"He is somebody who is under multiple investigations right now, somebody who tried to overturn out democracy," Avlon noted. "But that is not a disqualifier in today's Republican Party. So I think we need to be wide-eyed about that right now."’

The GOP is likewise not well.

Reported by CNN ... the Trump-hating, failed coup-supporting, ratings bottom-feeders who blame Trump for their self-destruction....

laughing hilariously.jpg

Haha, see? Can barely form an original thought.

Imagine... embarrassing yourself for an orange slob who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire... how degrading...
Mostly because I'm tired of morons of accusing me of belonging to the trump 'cult'.

if I had ANY respect for Trump, I'd have voted for him in the 2016 primary, and the general.

I'd have voted for him in the general in 2020

If he runs in 2024, I won't vote for him in the primary, if he wins the nomination, I won't vote for him in the general.

do YOU have the integrity to vote against your partys choice?

I doubt it.

But, that's beside the point.

Life is too short to argue with idiots

Last edited:
Mostly because I'm tired of morons of accusing me of belonging to the trump 'cult'.

if I had ANY respect for Trump, I'd have voted for him in the 2016 primary, and the general.

I'd have voted for him in the general in 2020

If he runs in 2024, I won't vote for him in the primary, if he wins the nomination, I won't vote for him in the general.

do YOU have the integrity to vote against your partys choice?

I doubt it.

But, that's beside the point.

Life is too short to argue with idiots

I've been doing it since 1980.

Forum List

Back