🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Right, China's Leaders Are Smarter Than Ours: China Bans Gay People On Television

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is exactly what Zionist TV promote in the West 24/7. Well done to China. Look what they promote in white countries.

cultural-marxism-and-jews.jpg

China bans depictions of gay people on television

Really? So you watch gay channels 24/7 to know this? If you don't like something that is on TV, do not watch it.

Seems you must find it interesting or you are coming out of the closet. Congrats!

Really? So you watch gay channels 24/7 to know this? If you don't like something that is on TV, do not watch it.

Seems you must find it interesting or you are coming out of the closet. Congrats!

Right now Steve McGarrett is riding a big rubber cock as he masturbates to a picture of Marco Rubio.

Bombshell Report: Marco Rubio's Gay Arrest Scandal Could ...

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones: Marco Rubio is Obsessed with Donald Trump's Package - WATCH

Marco Rubio's 1990 Arrest Reveals Friend's Ties to ...

This is exactly what Zionist TV promote in the West 24/7. Well done to China. Look what they promote in white countries.

cultural-marxism-and-jews.jpg

China bans depictions of gay people on television

LMAO!! You must be frustrated as hell. You are obviously against racial integration and interracial marriage. Both of which are a done deal. Actually, so is gay marriage. But you want to post some ridiculous cartoon blaming everyone else for the problems. And you forget to blame the ones who actually CAUSE the problems.

At least the Chicoms are not suffering from White Liberal Disease like the establishment in the US is.

At least the Chicoms are not suffering from White Liberal Disease like the establishment in the US is.

They aren't "suffering" from freedom either. Maybe you could go there and see how you like it?
False dichotomy and just because the chicoms got one thing right doesnt mean I want to live there. America is my native land and I will live here till the day I die.

They aren't "suffering" from freedom either. Maybe you could go there and see how you like it?
False dichotomy and just because the chicoms got one thing right doesnt mean I want to live there. America is my native land and I will live here till the day I die.

Then you may as well get used to blacks and gays having equal rights. We aren't going back to the times you wish were still here.

Then you may as well get used to blacks and gays having equal rights. We aren't going back to the times you wish were still here.

Lol, the Big Lie that you libtards keep telling about gays = blacks is so patently and obviously false that it is simply mind boggling that you keep repeating it. Every black person I have ever talked to actually resents being compared to cock suckers. Seriously, they hate it.

I have no problem with blacks having equal rights at all, and neither do I have a problem with fags having most of the same civil rights, to include civil unions. But not marriage and not openly serving in our military or intelligence community.

IF you dont like it, tough shit.

Lol, the Big Lie that you libtards keep telling about gays = blacks is so patently and obviously false that it is simply mind boggling that you keep repeating it. Every black person I have ever talked to actually resents being compared to cock suckers. Seriously, they hate it.

I have no problem with blacks having equal rights at all, and neither do I have a problem with fags having most of the same civil rights, to include civil unions. But not marriage and not openly serving in our military or intelligence community.

Oh, so that stupid cartoon you posted about the "Semitic Stairs of Cultural Marxism" was just bullshit? lol

That figures.

Oh, so that stupid cartoon you posted about the "Semitic Stairs of Cultural Marxism" was just bullshit? lol

That figures.
*I* did not post that, dude.

You are reflexively confusing me with another of your opponents. It was Odium, if I recall correctly that posted that, but I am not sure.

We seem to have several liberals pretending to be racists on this forum.

BTW, a while back you accused me of being a racist. This might explain why you have that lie stuck in your brain. Apparently to you all us people who oppose the social Marxist agenda look alike.

Last edited:

That figures.
*I* did not post that, dude.

You are reflexively confusing me with another of your opponents. It was Odium, if I recall correctly that posted that, but I am not sure.

We seem to have several liberals pretending to be racists on this forum.

BTW, a while back you accused me of being a racist. This might explain why you have that lie stuck in your brain. Apparently to you all us people who oppose the social Marxist agenda look alike.

My mistake on who posted the cartoon. You're right though, you hate mongers and racists do look alike.

My mistake on who posted the cartoon. You're right though, you hate mongers and racists do look alike.
Lol, well your claim that I am a racist is still an unsupported assertion, dude.

The only reason I brought up racism is the cartoon. Since you didn't post it, I see no reason to rehash an old argument.

So we will just have to settle for gay rights and gay marriage being the law of the land, unless your ilk can muster the support for an amendment. Which ain't gonna happen.

Good for China! They know their job is to PROTECT their citizens from filth and immoral garbage like this. One day we will have this in America.

Well they are allowed too so if you don't like it, tough shit.

Forum List

Back