🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Right, China's Leaders Are Smarter Than Ours: China Bans Gay People On Television

Good for China! They know their job is to PROTECT their citizens from filth and immoral garbage like this. One day we will have this in America.

Did you find a Monkey's Paw in your attic? lol

Good for China! They know their job is to PROTECT their citizens from filth and immoral garbage like this. One day we will have this in America.

Please move there then since it is such a bastion of freedom that you love and you hate America.
Nope. We will have this in America and scum like you will be either sent to reeducation camps or just neutralized permanently. :)

Please move there then since it is such a bastion of freedom that you love and you hate America.
Nope. We will have this in America and scum like you will be either sent to reeducation camps or just neutralized permanently. :)

Oh a big internet tough guy. Are you sure your mom won't read this and ground you while you are typing in her basement lol.

Oh you scare me lol Fuck off you douchebag internet pussy.

get off that hill billy crack

This is exactly what Zionist TV promote in the West 24/7. Well done to China. Look what they promote in white countries.

cultural-marxism-and-jews.jpg

China bans depictions of gay people on television

China's communist government can and will deny their people many freedoms we enjoy here at home. That's the way communists operate you silly thing

One well placed arrow in the tire of your Hoveround and you'll be neutralized. lol

Oh a big internet tough guy. Are you sure your mom won't read this and ground you while you are typing in her basement lol.

Talking shit I am sure makes you feel good. Difference is I believe in my cause a hell of a lot more than you will ever believe in destroying America. :) We will finish what Hitler started my boy. Bank on that. I truly can't wait. Oh and my mother loves to come visit my 5 bedroom 3 bath home :)

Talking shit I am sure makes you feel good. Difference is I believe in my cause a hell of a lot more than you will ever believe in destroying America. :) We will finish what Hitler started my boy. Bank on that. I truly can't wait. Oh and my mother loves to come visit my 5 bedroom 3 bath home :)

LOL YOU are the one talking shit. Luckily you white supremacists are nothing but chicken shit morons afraid of coming out of your closet hahaha.

Do you where your white hood as well? hahahahahaha

If you believe in your cause so much, why are you on an anonymous message board and not in public pronouncing your white supremacy in public you chicken shit.

One well placed arrow in the tire of your Hoveround and you'll be neutralized. lol
Keep talking big talk because I know deep down you are scared...and you should be. :) We will finish what Hitler started. Its already started look up Robert Mathews and the Order. Those patriots gave their lives for the cause.

LOL YOU are the one talking shit. Luckily you white supremacists are nothing but chicken shit morons afraid of coming out of your closet hahaha.

If you believe in your cause so much, why are you on an anonymous message board and not in public pronouncing your white supremacy in public you chicken shit.
Not in the Klan son. Never been in it never will be. Where exactly should I be announcing my views in public? Got some ideas? You think people don't know my views? You are foolish but I am banking on that :)

sure sure sure you said you are unemployed and can't find a job, more like you live in a broken down singlewide in a trailer park

Keep talking big talk because I know deep down you are scared...and you should be. :) We will finish what Hitler started. Its already started look up Robert Mathews and the Order. Those patriots gave their lives for the cause.

Scared?! Hardly. What are you waiting for? Shit or get off the pot already.

Scared?! Hardly. What are you waiting for? Shit or get off the pot already.
Rome wasn't built in a day my boy.

Not in the Klan son. Never been in it never will be. Where exactly should I be announcing my views in public? Got some ideas? You think people don't know my views? You are foolish but I am banking on that :)

You're acting like a big man saying you will help finish what Hitler started, so why aren't you in public pronouncing those views so everyone can see what you are. You don't because you are nothing but a scared pussy. Keep talking trash little man, it's all you got.

You're acting like a big man saying you will help finish what Hitler started, so why aren't you in public pronouncing those views so everyone can see what you are. You don't because you are nothing but a scared pussy. Keep talking trash little man, it's all you got.
Exactly WHERE and HOW do you expect me to announce these? Does my bumper stickers and t shirts do the job? I think it details quite easily my views. Especially my Hitler Country Tour shirt LOL....my white pride world wide one draws a lot of reaction as well. I am not in the media I am not a politician so please do tell how do you want me to "announce in public" my views? When I run into interested people I hand out literature or talk to them etc. Pretty much on a daily basis. I am a political activist in getting small increments here and there. Trump would be a large jump for what we want. You act like something is going to change overnight and you are a moron. Did faggotry become normal overnight? Nope. What about interracial "marriage"? Nope. Nothing happens overnight but at the rate the US is going the economy is going to crash and burn and if that happens I don't think the big wigs can stop it this time...it will be a free for all.

Exactly WHERE and HOW do you expect me to announce these? Does my bumper stickers and t shirts do the job? I think it details quite easily my views. Especially my Hitler Country Tour shirt LOL....my white pride world wide one draws a lot of reaction as well. I am not in the media I am not a politician so please do tell how do you want me to "announce in public" my views? When I run into interested people I hand out literature or talk to them etc. Pretty much on a daily basis. I am a political activist in getting small increments here and there. Trump would be a large jump for what we want. You act like something is going to change overnight and you are a moron. Did faggotry become normal overnight? Nope. What about interracial "marriage"? Nope. Nothing happens overnight but at the rate the US is going the economy is going to crash and burn and if that happens I don't think the big wigs can stop it this time...it will be a free for all.
no wonder you don't have a job and no one will hire you

Well they are allowed too so if you don't like it, tough shit.
Yeah, only after SCOTUS decided it had the authority to redefine ancient words, jack ass, and if you think that is a good thing wait until the courts are flooded with conservatives after 16 years of GOP administrations.

Forum List

Back